PDA

View Full Version : Loss of sight

susan
19th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Hi, I was going to post this on the OBE section but it follows my previous post here and is related to it.
The other night I woke about four am and decided I wanted to try an OBE. I knew I had to get back out there and loose that negativity and slight apprehension that I was having through dreams.
Did energy work only on the feet and hands as this can seem really strong at times. Must of been just in the right relaxed state when the famous vibrations started. Great done it but nothing happened so I continued with energy raising.I then felt the time was right but instead of getting out slowly like beforeI decided to try quickly and think of flying in the sky. I really felt I was flying around but the problem was that I had no vision. Couldn,t see anything. I wasn,t scared just a bit curious what was going on . I knew the vibrations were real but could I have entered into a dream with full dialogue running throughout the whole experience in my mind. With this in mind I got a bit bored with flying with no vision so decided to go back to my body and that is when I could see that I was on top of my house quite high up zooming back down and into body.

In the past when I have vibrations I either have a real OBE or a white screen appears in the brow area and I have great visual sights.
I,ve tried to work this one out and what ever it was I,ve realised that I got back out there (or thought that I did)and with no vision I couldn,t be frightened of anything that I couldn,t see. The vision that I got of the house was either to show me that it was a real OBE or I think my higher self was fooling me into believing that it was. Whatever ?? it worked because I,m ready to get back out there and feel I can face anything I meet.
Does this sound a crazy conclusion?

Korpo
19th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Hello, susan.

Kurt suggested in the past that there are simulations meant to give you a feeling what chakra contributes what part of an experience. This is usually done by suppressing that chakra in the respective energy body. It sounds like here the sixth chakra is supressed, and the sixth chakra usually integrates all the other senses into a visual you can remember. The third chakra would still be active, so you would be able to feel movement, the second chakra would give you a sense of a space around you and an idea where you are related to everything else, and the first chakra would give you the sensation of being within a body.

It would seem like the suppression was only temporary, as you got this flicker of vision before the experience ended. This gives you something to contrast the sensations you had during the experience with. I remember experiences myself where the first, second and third chakras came online without a vision tying it together, however if you have them all three active it already comes really close vision, kind of a "touch vision" where you know where everything is and can gauge the distance, almost like seeing but no picture accompanying it.

Cheers,
Oliver