PDA

View Full Version : IT IS I!

del Dardano Turann
20th August 2011, 03:01 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Santiago del Dardano Turann and I live in the Bay Area of Northern California. I am a published poet (although I don't YET make a living from it) and a security guard by day. I practice two martial arts; Shotokan Karate and Suio Ryu (a school of Japanese swordsmanship). While not formally a member, I am involved with both the Golden Gate Spiritualist Church and the Konko sect of Shinto church. I have interests in a number of subjects from history and metaphysical subjects to anime. I discovered Robert Bruce's work and I find it very inspiring so I decided to join the forum.
That's all by day but by night, well, that's another story ...

Thanks!

sleeper
20th August 2011, 04:03 AM
welcome.

have you bought one of his books yet or have you been following his online stuff?

have you been doing energy work? for how long?

what kinds of things did you do at your two churches?

i look forward to hearing from you.

newfreedom
20th August 2011, 04:33 AM
Welcome Santiago !:mrgreen:

Pleased to meet you, hope you have fun here, tis Fab !

Looking forward to reading future post's of yours xx

Beekeeper
20th August 2011, 08:34 AM
Welcome Santiago.:D I imagine you'll have much to share and also look forward to your posts.

CFTraveler
20th August 2011, 03:48 PM
Hola Santiago.
Welcome to the forums. I took Shotokan when I was eleven (from eleven to fifteen- only girl in my class way back when). A long time ago but I credit those years to teaching me to meditate.
I hope you enjoy it here.

greytraveller
21st August 2011, 02:37 AM
Hallo 2 U IT IS I/Santiago :-)
You have a wide ranging and quite interesting field of pursuits. I'm looking forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Regards
Grey