PDA

View Full Version : My dream journal.

darron
20th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Had an amazing lucid dream, I am new to remembering dreams 2 months anyways, the dream started out as someone insulting me and my headphones lol, but somewhere along the lines I became fully lucid, I believe my science teacher whom has always been my mentor (even though he is a skeptic only believing that we return to source) must have led me on to the fact that I was dreaming, so I started joking around with him and the kids in the class just seemed hollow, he even noticed that fact, so to just mess around I walked through the wall to the outside, and picked up a rock walked back through the wall, my teacher seemed very amused at the fact that I violated just about everything in science that relates to the matter, and to add to it I took aim and threw the rock at the window with the intention of passing through the window, and the stone just passed through the glass like water, he just said "ahh I like to play mental games to".
Eventually I lost awareness and came to focus talking to my friend, told him we were dreaming and I decided to take him to another planet, we ended up outside some spectacularly crafted building, so we started towards the entrance and some nice blue lady with green eyes, and antennas walked out and smiled and waved at us, my friend seemed frightened, (yet I remember getting a vibe off of her that she was a mother) the inside of the building was breathtaking, and we spent forever in the gardens, but my memory fails me once again and I fade,
Next I was on the bottom of some ship that was docked, and for some reason I was heading towards the top knowing where the party was at, when I got there I became lucid again and took a ride on a magic carpet kinda deal and started flying around all these volcanoes erupting, I remember just laughing away at it all.

Beekeeper
21st August 2011, 09:32 AM
It sounds like you have a very flexible consciousness. The reference to mental games makes me wonder if you were on the mental plane and your teacher may well have been the form used by a guide.

darron
21st August 2011, 07:20 PM
True, I never really thought of that, its kind of repeating theme. its weird though I remember being so lucid, I was even aware of my footsteps.

darron
22nd August 2011, 03:05 AM
It sounds like you have a very flexible consciousness. The reference to mental games makes me wonder if you were on the mental plane and your teacher may well have been the form used by a guide. hmm I can't remember what he said, but I can remember his approving presence.
and beekeeper what makes you think I have a flexible consciousness, just wondering I'm just new to this.

Beekeeper
22nd August 2011, 08:16 AM
Flexible consciousness is evidenced in dreams where you can interact with the dream environment and your dream body in non-physical ways such as flying, mind control, walking through walls, morphing etc.

darron
22nd August 2011, 10:56 PM
ahh, thank you : )