PDA

View Full Version : The Language of the Birds

CFTraveler
20th August 2011, 11:49 PM
Interesting glossary of esoteric terms- all kinds of terms.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=A

sleeper
21st August 2011, 03:59 AM
bigfoot is classified with the aliens.

is this the prevailing belief these days?

newfreedom
21st August 2011, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the link CFT.:thumbsup:

What a beautiful glossary this seems to be

i clicked on a word to check what it did and the first line that came up was:-

’In order to make progress in the Work, one must have an aim.’

Very helpful for me right now, i have applied for my first job for years, since my awakening started in March 2006, this is only the 2nd time ever i have applied for a job. the other time was in Oct. 08 - Argos store..... and although i got down to the workshop evening, they obviously decided i wasn't what they were 'looking for'

So fingers crossed..... xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx and toes too...

The store i have applied for a job in, is called QD and i am hoping to work at replinising the stock, in the evenings when the store is closed to the public.... it's a very cool shop, with alsorts of great physical material it:love:ems... i haven't been able to afford nice things for ages and it would be nice now to have these things for the house, family and at Xmas time....... xX :party:
:toast:
:mrgreen:
xX

newfreedom
21st August 2011, 06:59 AM
bigfoot is classified with the aliens.

is this the prevailing belief these days?

Arh, sleeper - interesting.....

Robert Shapiro channells that we are all aliens, just in different physical forms.... this idea sits with me the easiest....

What's your view then on this ?:rolleyes: :-) xX

Beekeeper
21st August 2011, 09:29 AM
I've definitely encountered material that describes Big Foot type aliens. I'm sure I've seen Whitley Strieber mention it among others. They're supposed to have a pungent scent.

CFTraveler
21st August 2011, 09:09 PM
I don't think that Bigfoot should be classified with aliens (after all, cryptozoology is supposed to be about terrestrial biology, I suppose). But I have noticed that the same people that are focused on UFOs tend to favor cryptid lore too. So I think it's more a matter of taste than anything else.
Don't both themes go under "forteana"?

sleeper
21st August 2011, 11:30 PM
Arh, sleeper - interesting.....

Robert Shapiro channells that we are all aliens, just in different physical forms.... this idea sits with me the easiest....

What's your view then on this ?:rolleyes: :-) xX

if we're all aliens, does that mean we're invaders here? just kidding! i don't really listen to channeled information that much.

i've seen both sasquatch sign and ufo's, but never together and i haven't ever had a good look at a sasquatch.

When i was young, at bible camp, i encountered a mess of enormous footprints all around the perimeter of camp. I showed the tracks to some of the staff, and they reprimanded me for going too far from camp.

anyway, after holding hands and praying that jesus keep the beasts at bay, i was even more curious and snuck away many times, including at night, to try to catch a glimpse of the famed 'monster.' i was young and cowardly, so i didn't go that far to look and i was very scared at night. but i did find a lot of old and new footprints, and i think that i may have got a couple glimpses of the hairy dude. it is impossible to say for sure and i didn't see much so it might not even matter.

i don't understand why any alien would be wandering around in a remote wilderness in high mountains. and that's what the tracks did; they wandered. i did a lot of animal tracking when i was young so i knew what i was looking at. in tracking, you can view where the pressure is placed via fissures in the soil around and under the track. the old tracks, left deep in the mud, were often what i assume was a full sprint away from the cabins towards the woods. that's easy to see when the heel is up or not visible and the ball of the foot is down, indicating a lot of weight there as in a full sprint. the newer or fresher tracks were facing towards the cabins, kind of shuffling side to side as if the owner of the tracks was watching from a safe distance and behind trees. some of the areas had been bulldozed (under long distance powerlines) so there was adequate soft powdery soil, perfect for leaving footprints (for short periods of time - they disappear fast in soft soil).

so that's my experience and logic of why i doubt that bigfoot is an alien, at least in the traditional sense.

p.s. i know that the vast majority (at least 99%) of bigfoot nonsense is a hoax.

p.s.s. this is getting me thinking about a lot of stuff i saw. maybe i should write it down for posterities sake.

I don't think that Bigfoot should be classified with aliens (after all, cryptozoology is supposed to be about terrestrial biology, I suppose). But I have noticed that the same people that are focused on UFOs tend to favor cryptid lore too. So I think it's more a matter of taste than anything else.
Don't both themes go under "forteana"?

http://fortean.wikidot.com/sasquatch 'classifies' bigfoot as a cryptid of north america.

newfreedom
22nd August 2011, 06:44 AM
Wow, thanks for that Sleeper, very interesting and you seem very knowledable on subjects i have no idea about - Cool !

I'm glad you didn't mean the 'invaders' question ,... hahahah , as i was thinking,... 'i've 'no idea!'

Yes, i know some people do not appreciate, like or 'do' channelled info. but 'ME' i will confess, i am a channell-'takining-in' junkie..

Some of my most favourite books are the channelled ones..... what can i say...? :)

i have not had physical sight of much strange phenomena, but for me, to be honest, that's probably a good thing, as i unfortunately seemed to have been terrified much of my life, just living in normal life circumstances

Yes, DO write up your real life stories, i am interested in hearing your other experiences, trouble is for me, sometimes(more often than not) i do not have the internal space/ capacity to read 'stuff' take-it-in or appreciate it

xX:mrgreen:

Beekeeper
22nd August 2011, 08:25 AM
p.s.s. this is getting me thinking about a lot of stuff i saw. maybe i should write it down for posterities sake.

I think you should!

sleeper
22nd August 2011, 02:21 PM
Wow, thanks for that Sleeper, very interesting and you seem very knowledable on subjects i have no idea about - Cool !

I'm glad you didn't mean the 'invaders' question ,... hahahah , as i was thinking,... 'i've 'no idea!'

i was born in bigfoot country - where many or most of the non-fraudulent stories come from. check out quincy, california on google maps; it's in an extremely rugged, large wilderness that spans in all directions. i've seen a lot of weird sh** there (pardon my french).

Yes, i know some people do not appreciate, like or 'do' channelled info. but 'ME' i will confess, i am a channell-'takining-in' junkie..

Some of my most favourite books are the channelled ones..... what can i say...? :)

i generally approve of the channeled messages, however, it's generally not where my passion lies. i usually place myself wherever i see a need to be filled and i suppose that is not channeling. i have known a few channelers and one exceptional one. she changed my life and my entire outlook on the world. the ones i knew have corroborated many of the most unusual things - quite amazing when i think about it.

on a side note, the Cassiopaea glossary doesn't have any entry for channeling, mediumship, automatic writing, spirit guide, spiritualist or telepathy. go figure.

i have not had physical sight of much strange phenomena, but for me, to be honest, that's probably a good thing, as i unfortunately seemed to have been terrified much of my life, just living in normal life circumstances

you might not enjoy bigfoot hunting late at night in a pine forest then. because the trees are all so tall and thickly grown, it's incredibly dark out. they shade nearly all starlight so when you're walking, you can hardly see at all. You will walk straight into tree branches, get spiderwebs on your face and be generally paranoid, especially since you have bigfoot on the brain. Also, pine forests are very quiet places and are covered with twigs and sticks. So anytime an animal moves in the distance, the cracking of branches and pinecones etc. echo for a long ways. Even a chipmunk hundreds of yards away can send shivers down your spine and make your skin crawl if you are not used to it.

humorously, it's the bears and big creatures that you don't worry about. they're so loud that you know exactly where they are and what they're doing - usually just rolling around and trying to scratch their back. bears get infested with ticks pretty bad, usually. anyway it's the chipmunks and squirrels that scare people - they're eerily quiet.

Yes, DO write up your real life stories, i am interested in hearing your other experiences, trouble is for me, sometimes(more often than not) i do not have the internal space/ capacity to read 'stuff' take-it-in or appreciate it

xX:mrgreen:

i will consider doing that.

newfreedom
22nd August 2011, 03:15 PM
you might not enjoy bigfoot hunting late at night in a pine forest then.

Hahaha, your definately right, if i was with BIGFOOT, it be bigfoot-hiding, with me doing the hiding....

Actually i seem to have had many experiences in wood and forest type places in this life that were quite traumatizing for me. The first one being at the age of 3 yrs, where my family and grandparents were all lost in a dark forest. My mum was carrying me and they wanted to give my mum a break and let my grandad carry me, but there was no-way i letting go of my mum. I don't actually remember this experience, i was told about it later in life.

I have often taken my dogs for a walk in the dark, in our old local quarry (fir trees mostly now) and at times one has to use their arms to avoid tree-branch-in-the-eye-syndrome.....

Sometimes after watching horrors like predator or alien, it's quite difficult to go to the quarry in the dark, it's really scary when one has images of these monsters in mind's eye when walking around

We don't have bears, i would be scared to be in 'bear-country'..... foxes making yelping barking screaming type noises have scared me enough in the past....

Early in the mornings there are lots of spider's webs, they are anuisance, but nothing more. Before now geese flying in the air scared me... it sounded like a large group of people all talking and shouting, getting louder, meaning they were coming closer...... then i could here them clearly and realised it was just a flock of geese flying over... Duh !....

I love hearing the owls hoot, but even that can be a little unerving in the dark, especially if something disturbs them and they fly off screeching... hahaha...!

i will consider doing that.

Ok, i will try and remember to lookout for them then......:-)