PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!

IA56
23rd August 2011, 01:08 PM
I am a 54 year old women, born in Finland but living in Sweden since 1965.

I have had 3 consius projection´s and several dream state memories, or I do remember my dreams every day more or less :-))
I do have future vision´s too but do not really know what to do with them??

I am so happy to find Robert Bruce and his work, it has helped me so much to dare to become my self :-))
Monroe Institut did give me the info about Robert Bruce.

I am so looking forward to read all threat´s and to participate in disscussions.

Forgive me for my bad English and all typo´s.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
23rd August 2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome to the forums, Ia! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

IA56
23rd August 2011, 03:24 PM
Thank you CFTTraveler, I am sure I will enjoy and feel at home here :)

psionickx
23rd August 2011, 04:35 PM
Salutations ia56 - a very merry welcome.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/happy-127.gif

IA56
23rd August 2011, 08:09 PM
Thank you psionickx :lol:

newfreedom
23rd August 2011, 10:45 PM
Hi Ia56,

Hope you enjoy your self here with us all on the forums :grouphug:

Look forward to seeing you around.... Have Fun xX:mrgreen: :wave:

sleeper
24th August 2011, 03:16 AM
bad english is the most interesting! it makes me think.

welcome to the forums.

IA56
24th August 2011, 08:32 AM
Thank you newfreedom and sleeper....I am sure I will enjoy my time here....so sweet sleeper´s way to put bad english...LOL..you give me curage, thank you :thumbsup:
Love

greytraveller
25th August 2011, 02:34 AM
Greetings IA56 and welcome.
Your English is really okay and the spelling is not too bad, easily understandable.
It is very good that you have become a member here. Since you have already had 3 OBEs/projections you know what they are like. In many ways that makes you more advanced than many other new members.

Regards
Grey

IA56
25th August 2011, 03:53 AM
Thank you greytraveller for welcoming me to the forum. Yes I know how it is OBE and how hard it is to get moving in that state, it is like in dreamstate you know how to do but when it come´s to OBE you suddenly forget all your knowledge to move by thought and not like your physical body....also when I fly I have noticed that I am afraid of hight´s...and this did show me how quick the thought is....I was flying but did not dare to go so high up....and suddenly I did notice a forest coming against me...but I did not
dare to go abowe the tree top´s so I had to zick zack between the tree´s and I did manage not to hit any tree :)
But when I was out of my body in my apartment it was so hard to move, and I was sure I had a stroke...when leaning against my bedside and I went through it I understood I was out of my body but instantly I did understand this I was drawn back to my body...and now how hard I try I do not remember my OBE´s any more....BUT..now with Robert Bruce´s adwises I am sure I will gain knowledge and within a year I am sure I am out of my body easy :)
I love to be here among you wonderful people....thank you for having me.
Love

greytraveller
26th August 2011, 05:14 PM
IA56
During an OBE it is always best to try to move Away from the physical body. This is because the physical body exerts a strong pull on the astral body (or spirit or soul or whatever term that you prefer to use). So staying near the physical body during an OBE can cause confusion and distorted senses such as blurred vision. This has happened to me on many occasions.
And yes fear of heights can make it very hard to fly. I love to fly during an OBE yet once or twice I have lost control after going too fast and have crashed into the side of a house. This ended the OBEs very quickly. LOL :-~

Regards
Grey