PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

sono2
29th August 2011, 05:29 AM
How do I set up my old avatar, please? I used to be sono, but am now incarnating as sono2, & I don't see an option to set up an avatar (admittedly am rushed at work. . ):confused:

ButterflyWoman
29th August 2011, 06:35 AM
If your avatar didn't get uploaded from the old board, I'm afraid you're a bit out of luck. The old board has been archived and we can't access it any more to grab avatars or other things from it. If you have your avatar saved, of course, it's just a matter of uploading it.

You can upload an avatar by going to the Settings link (upper right hand part of the main forum) and on the left hand side there's a link to Edit Avatar. You can upload there, or choose one of the many community-provided avatars if you like.

It's also a pretty simple matter to merge the sono2 account with the sono account if you want to go back to your old login and have all your posts back, etc. I can do that for you if want to, and I'll reset the password and use the email address from the sono2 account to make sure it's all up to date. Just let me know.