PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sweden!

SiriusTraveler
29th August 2011, 10:59 AM
Hi there!
It's I, Linus. All the way from Sweden. I am here in this forum to learn and contribute to the spiritual community.
How I got here is a long story so I'll keep it short. I suppose we all are on a spiritual journey our whole life, more or less, but i guess the time where i became interested about the fact that I may be more than fysical matter was around the summer of 2007. I remember picking up a faint interest about the Wicca religion and from there it went. It fascinated me more than I could have possibly imagined and it lead me to where I am today.
I suppose the answer to why I am interested to Astral Projection in particular, is because it fits my personal view of how I see things work and fit together in the universe and our reality. It's something i can grasp and something that I can get first hand experience of, and not just read it in a book. Its amazing really.

Well, that's a little about me. Cheers!

Linus

Beekeeper
29th August 2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome, Linus, hope you have lots of fun and learn some good things.:-)

psionickx
29th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Salutations.

c u in the forums :wave:

CFTraveler
29th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forums, Linus. I hope you enjoy it here.

greytraveller
29th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Greetings Sirius Traveler/Linus and welcome
Magick is a fascinating subject, whether Wiccan magick or natural magick or whatever. I prefer natural magick over grimoires. One thing that is common to most forms of magick is astral projection and OBEs. Most magickal systems incorporate out of body travel in some way, shape or form even if it is not emphasized heavily. Here at this site you will find forums on both OBEs/APs & Magick.

Regards
Grey

tor86
8th September 2011, 06:14 PM
Hello and welcome from Norway :) Magick is a interesting subject, but beware of the fluff. One's magick understanding increases when one's awareness increases.