PDA

View Full Version : Recent LD - got flipped upside down

stargazer
18th April 2006, 01:16 AM
Hello! been doing lots of energy work and getting more rest because of the holiday weekend, results in more lucid dreams.

In one dream, I became lucid for so long (yet not cognisant of where I was / that I was dreaming) that I stopped and scratched my arm to see if I could feel pain. Initially no pain, but eventually pain. Like a kind of dulled response. Lucid for nearly 5 minutes, but didn't get to make much use of it because I wasn't cognisant.. just very awake and puzzled at what I was doing there. Couldn't puzzle out how I had gotten to NYC.

In another lucid dream, I became aware that I was dreaming, and basically sought to enhance lucidity. The wooden floor I was looking at solidified, my lucidity grew stronger, and I felt energy flowing strongly in my body. With this, I started to float up from the wooden floor. Cool, I thought, and went with it, i.e. continuing to enhance awareness and flow energy. Well, my ankles literally swooped out from under me and flipped me upside down so that I was hovering over the floor. LOL. It was a sort of fun and unexpected side effect. But the swooping because it was so fast, made me "dissolve" awake and still feel strong energy flow when I woke up. Fun stuff. The floating up and mild energetic sensations reminded me of descriptions of going astral from LD, but I wasn't trying anything but to be breathe deeply in the dream and become more lucid. I didn't know that floating and movement could result from just trying to raise lucidity.

Matthew
21st April 2006, 05:30 PM
Interesting dreams, stargazer.

There are a couple of things in there for me to think about....

I, too, have recently been working on becoming more lucid during dreaming. Usually, I focus on my vision and watch everything become clearer and more "tangible."

I'm going to have to try and feel the energy flowing in my dream body. Good suggestion.

Thanks,
Matthew