PDA

View Full Version : beautiful colours

susan
3rd September 2011, 12:54 PM
Hi, 2 nights ago I went to sleep as normal. I slept right through the night which is very unusual. When I woke up I didn,t want to and went back to sleep.When I finally woke I felt so happy, cosy,content, warm and also excited.It,s hard to put into words how I felt but I know I hadn,t wanted to wake up.I remembered a lot of the dream except how I got there.

I was standing on a dark planet that had no life on it.The sky was different shades of grey to almost black but up in the sky were 2 planets close to each other. I felt that they orbited the planet I was on but they were awesome.Far too close for comfort but I did,nt feel threatened at all.
The most spectacular sight was the most beautiful colours trying to peep through the dark clouds.
(imagine holding a crystal up to the sunlight and the colours they would reflect).These were trying to break through the dark sky. The colours were breathtaking.Iknow I wasn,t alone because as the colours came through I was pointing up to the sky in amazement as if showing someone the beautiful sight.
Could this have been more than just a dream?

Korpo
3rd September 2011, 01:01 PM
Hello, susan.

Kurt calls the feeling you describe bliss. If bliss follows an experience it was a meaningful transformation for you. And the experience sounds like it was one of that kind, too.

I often have the feeling of being accompanied during experiences, though I often also do not recall anyone or seeing someone. But I point things out to them, talk to them, or show them things.

Cheers,
Oliver

heliac
4th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a wonderful experience :)