PDA

View Full Version : if you ever get stuck in your body while exiting, here are some tips

Ela86
5th September 2011, 03:51 PM
I recently had troubles to fully exit my body which had never happened to me(I have had have OBES since age 13) so I searched and found a book from Robert Bruce that is the most awesome, helpful book you can ever buy if you want to fully master inducing astral projection. I tried the techniques described in the book to help me get unstuck and they worked like magic so I would like to share few helpful tips with anyone who ever had this problem before. So the first reason that could be causing you to get stuck in one or more parts of your body(ex. leg, hand, head, stomach area) is a failure to stay fully relaxed. As Robert described it sometimes we feel like we are fully relaxed, but even a small tension in our toe can prevent us from leaving our bodies. It is very important to make sure that your mind is totally free of any mental conversation and that there are no problems or worries on your mind. Once you are sure that this was not the problem, but you still fail to fully exit, it means that your energy body has one or more blockages. Energy body is the part of you that generates your astral double. There are many excercises to relax and unblock any energy blockages and since theres too many of them for me to write, I am only able to share a small portion of them. First of all, you should lay down or recline in semi- sitting position and focus on your breathing for few minutes. Next, you imagine that a small brush is sweeping your finger up and down from outside then inside. You cant just imagine it though you also have to feel it so its good to actually scratch your finger first to remember the sensation. Next you will imagine a small sponge inside of your finger, going up and down, like its cleaning it of any blockages. You have to remember to feel the pressure of the sponge for this technique to work best. Once you have mastered this and you actually really feel your finger tingling, it means that you successfully removed blockages and cleaned that small portion of your energy body. Next you will do the same for rest of your fingers and toes and to make this all go faster, you can do two hands and feet at the time. You will also do same for your hands, legs, stomach and head(but make sure you use a bigger brush that will cover the whole top of your hand, feet, etc and use a sponge that fits exactly the whole inside of the body part you are working on). I also have to mention that in order for this technique to work properly, it will take time and practice just like with any other excercices. Make sure that you practice everyday, especially before preparing to induce astral projection. I hope that this was a helpful tip and I am advicing you all to really try this book. It is called "Mastering Astral Projection" and it isn't expensive at all(less than $20) and it will help even the most advanced travelers to uncover new secrets and find helpful info to induce your OBES a lot faster and more often. Thank you all for reading this and good luck=)