PDA

View Full Version : Humble greetings dear friends

Presence
6th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Hello

My name is Michael, I live in Canada, and am inspired to connect with your community as the mystery unfolds. I was once a full fledged member of the astral society some 4 or 5 years ago. They were the first to help resolve some of the confusion surrounding the OBEs I was having at the time, which really set me on an interesting path for a while. I chose to move to the west coast a year or so later, and slowly grew away from them. Yet the idea of having a place to discuss such phenomena such as lucid dreaming, dream experiments, OBEs, and astral projections is still brilliant in my opinion.

Anyway, I hope to be able to provide anyone with a solid alternate perspective, information, or support where ever I can.

CFTraveler
6th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forums, Presence. I hope you find it enjoyable.

psionickx
6th September 2011, 04:14 PM
welcome to the forums.:-)

Neil Templar
6th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Greetings, and welcome! :)

greytraveller
6th September 2011, 05:55 PM
Greetings Presence and welcome
Ah yes the old astral society site! I too was a member when it was a big and healthy forum. The new astral society (.us) site is only a shell of the old site. (I am a member there but hardly post anymore.)
What was your username at the old site 'cause I might remember you?
Anyways if you liked that site then you most assuredly will also like this one too.
btw you can get an OBE And a dream journal here. I have an OBE journal in the "OBE Forum".

Regards
Grey

Presence
8th September 2011, 01:33 AM
Thank you for the welcome everyone.

Greytraveller, yes I know what you mean by it being a shell of the old one. It was going through a lot of turmoil during the last days I was checking in on it.

I think my username back then was Ilvc0h3lzent. Don't know if I ever met you, but I have now, and am pleased to meet you :)

CFTraveler
8th September 2011, 02:45 AM
Oh, I remember you.