PDA

View Full Version : Perspective

Archimedes
6th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Hello All,

I thought I would make mention of an interesting effect of perspective while doing energy work. The concept occurred to me while thinking about lucid dreams and the realism of sensations while in them. I found it interesting that event though you may be lying down in bed you feel like your walking, running, flying etc. I thought that it may be interesting to see if this concept can be applied to waking energy work. Ok, so I started off by closing my eyes and relaxing. I started to stimulate my hands, which were resting on my lap at the time. I visualized my hands raised and about a foot apart from one another. I preformed a energy ball bounce and to realized that I could actually feel the bounce sensations as if (almost as if) my hands were actually in the raised position. I found this to be quite interesting and thought I should share.

CFTraveler
7th September 2011, 01:34 AM
I think this is a very good exercise, for many reasons- for one thing, it makes energy body loosening easier- something to work with.

Archimedes
9th September 2011, 10:16 PM
I didn't even think of the body loosening benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but in thinking about this exercise, it's basically a technique where your energy body is stimulating your physical body. That's very interesting to think about.

CFTraveler
10th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Yes, it stimulates the physical body (amongst other things)- and it also exteriorizes your energy, making it very adaptable.