PDA

View Full Version : when shud i be getting an obe...

karmacox
18th April 2006, 11:27 AM
ok, so after reaching part 2...

somehow for the 1st time in obe exit tech, i black out and wake up to aching shoulders and neck...i thut it would pass but it never did so i think it is some energy blockage coz i do have bad posture....is that right?

also...i switch easily to visualizing rathen than feeling the rope...does that mean i need more concentration skills???...(i can keep my mind clear 1.5 min under no-trancE)...

and...i am supposed to "feel" the rope with my imaginary hands...how is that possible when u are visualizing yourself far off from your body?...coz i can still feel myself in my body and i wud have to imagine having elastic hands from my physcial body to be climbing the rope....

are these visualization vs feeling glitches ok to ignore to have an obe exit and when in part 2, should i already have had an obe exit coz i am on the last day of the 1st week and havent had any exit-symptoms??...

thanx....

CFTraveler
18th April 2006, 12:39 PM
Pretend you are climbing a real rope. Don't try to visualize your body as an object far from you, as if you were watching a movie. Try to imagine you are really doing it. How would it feel? How would you feel going up, pulling yourself up? That's what you have to do. To visualize your body away, you imagine what if would feel like if you were up in the ceiling. If you are having trouble doing this, go to the gym and climb a real rope and as you are doing it close your eyes and feel the whole thing. (Just for a second, don't fall off!). You want to relive the rope climbing, not watch a mental movie of you doing it.