PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Forces Landed in Sweden

alphadracooverlord
8th September 2011, 09:15 PM
Reptilian and grey forces have landed in northern sweden. You may know some of them as Anunnaki... Their hull was very strong. The hull reminded a bit of a F117. They look like capsules and move quickly. They

Believe it or not but the ships are huge black stealth ships and they knocked out most electric equipment. I was in a secure high tech building and the electronics went on, off and it shook pretty bad.

This video can be of help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t680E4K0rk

And they thought I was nuts...

The craft messed with my kundalini cleansing out all psychiatric drugs.

psionickx
8th September 2011, 10:08 PM
wouldnt reptilian invasion forces need a 'Reptoid Overlord' to see over the attack?

sleeper
9th September 2011, 02:38 AM
Reptilian and grey forces have landed in northern sweden. You may know some of them as Anunnaki... The army tried to charge them with projectiles but they had no chance. Their hull was very strong. The hull reminded a bit of a F117.

Believe it or not but the ships are huge black stealth ships and they knocked out most electric equipment. I was in a secure high tech building and the electronics went on, off and it shook pretty bad.

This video can be of help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t680E4K0rk&list=PLBA5968FF41AE7AEE&index=18

A demon stabbed at least 1 person in the building as well.

And they thought I was nuts...

what does that video tell you about the invasion?

alphadracooverlord
9th September 2011, 07:45 AM
We the ground forces want to live more naturally and need to get ready for inspection.

Psychiatry for example is currently going through a very thourogh inspection.

There are several codes in that video you may look up like DSM (Diagnostic and statistical manual - Worst offense) or IEA - International energy agency.

http://www.iea.org/

I was in secure facility and you could hear the ships hovering around the facility. And on the cams they tried to censor the ships but they couldn't. Later they charged them with what I believe tanks, rpg and all kinds of things. One ship landed and the ground shook rather bad.

"Fox Mulder"

:-)

Remember, draconians are at a very high counciousness but they want the best for this planet, believe it or not. Don't believe so much in the conspiracy theories that they are evil. Be very careful when approaching a draconian/reptilian specially a commander. They carry very dangerous phasers and have black kevlar kind of suits. They are extremely dangerous.

Draconians love natural habitats and natural products. They are very spiritual.

sleeper
9th September 2011, 04:09 PM
why did you write: "Fox Mulder?"

alphadracooverlord
9th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Because I work for both sides, for the aliens and I help the gov. I also love X-files. They are on the roof now on another facility. There was a power blackout and the fm band was jammed. I hope for a forced entry tonight in case the gov don't dare to pull me out. And damn they should really pull me out this time. Otherwise Paimon will get really angry again and he will stab.

I'm back!!!

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

sleeper
9th September 2011, 04:57 PM
who is Paimon?

alphadracooverlord
9th September 2011, 05:50 PM
He is a very powerful and strong demon. He is extremely obedient.

sleeper
9th September 2011, 07:54 PM
how could he be powerful and obedient?

alphadracooverlord
30th September 2011, 05:11 PM
Because I outrank Paimon and he shows great respect.

IA56
1st October 2011, 09:36 AM
Is this some kind of movie or a video game??

alphadracooverlord
1st October 2011, 05:15 PM
The message is from a video game but it has been planted inside the counsciousness by alpha draconians.

If you are talking about the landing it is very true and extremely dangerous.

There have been more stabbings and a lot more poltergeist phenomena.

IA56
1st October 2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you for your answere.

Love

AstralCB
19th November 2011, 09:51 PM
Interested what has happened since. Any updates?