PDA

View Full Version : Bubbling Water

Archimedes
9th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Hello All,

I would like to ask a question. What is the significance of the bubbling water sensation that's located near the ball of the big toe (more centered though) in your foot? If you concentrate on this area it feels kind of like a water bubbler rising or a easily noticeable buzzing. I would assume that there must be a significant chakra located there or maybe it is a massive energy exchange area.

Any thoughts?

sleeper
9th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Hello All,

I would like to ask a question. What is the significance of the bubbling water sensation that's located near the ball of the big toe (more centered though) in your foot? If you concentrate on this area it feels kind of like a water bubbler rising or a easily noticeable buzzing. I would assume that there must be a significant chakra located there or maybe it is a massive energy exchange area.

Any thoughts?

often called K1 or Kd1 (kidney 1), the bubbling spring is an acupressure point located on the bottom of the foot, in the depression next to the ball of the foot. you can read up on it if you google those terms i just gave you.

also, the feet and the shins are often referred to as the "bubbling spring." this is an eastern term as well.

i don't know whether there are hindu or native american terms for it.

~dale

Beekeeper
10th September 2011, 12:37 AM
also, the feet and the shins are often referred to as the "bubbling spring." this is an eastern term as well.

That's interesting, Dale.

sleeper
10th September 2011, 03:44 PM
That's interesting, Dale.

why do you say that?

Beekeeper
11th September 2011, 09:35 AM
Because, like Archimedes, that's how I'd describe my sensations of the energy, that's all.

Archimedes
13th September 2011, 10:50 PM
thanks for the info Dale : )

I wonder why the sensation is so pronounced.

sleeper
14th September 2011, 12:37 AM
You might ask Aunt Clair to comment on that.

she's the clairvoyant expert of the human energy body.

for my part, allow me to say that the sensation is ubiquitous, i.e. all who attain strong energy body development will feel the bubbling spring at one time or another, generally many times through out their life.

I have it almost daily, and it 'peaks' below the knee where the type of sensation changes. from the knee up, there is little or no bubbling.

as a side note, other areas can 'bubble' but it is much more pronounced in the calves and feet. i can only speculate why. if you ever find out, be certain to let me know!

~dale

p.s.- keep working on it and let us know of any changes or updates!

newfreedom
15th September 2011, 02:02 AM
I get buzzing, vibrating and trembling energies within my body alot, most of the time, but don't really get much in the legs or feet, this bubbling sensation that is being described here, i'm not sure i've ever really experienced.

When i got connnected to energies about 12 yrs back now for the first year or two i would regularly get burning hot spots in the bottoms of my feet, that would happen for minutes at a time and then fade away. I still get this sometimes now, but i don't feel what you guys are feeling in feet and legs, interesting ...... for me.. :cool: