PDA

View Full Version : Body radiating heat

Astralonaut
18th April 2006, 05:31 PM
Hello all,

has anyone experienced that your physical body is radiating a lot of energy in form of heat during energy work sessions?

About 2 metres from my meditation space is a clock with a built-in thermometer. I've noticed that after an energy work session the thermometer usually has climbed about 1 degree, even I have the window open and let cool air in. Of course I know that the human body always radiates heat, but I don't notice that strong increase in temperature when I'm doing other things while sitting near this thermometer. (BTW, my body temperature in itself does not increase when I'm doing energy work.)

Apex
18th April 2006, 11:24 PM
I am aware of the situation where you feel hot after doing an X amount of energy work. As for raising the temperature of the surrounding environment, I'm sure it's possible. The extent would then be proportional to the size of the room, the skill of the person raising the energy, how long they've been doing it that session, etc.

Raising the temperature 1 degree seems reasonable because it's entirely possible to do just breathing. Of course, that's without a breeze coming in. That's also assuming the temperature outside didn't change by 1 degree.

wstein
19th April 2006, 03:01 AM
Yes indeed, energy work often causes heat in your body. For me the body part where the most energy is flowing gets the warmest. Usually this is my hands. Stored energy (in energy centers) and static energy fields do not seem to cause warming.

Physically hot hands is well documented in hands on healing.

19th April 2006, 04:05 AM
hello astralnaut,

Feeling said heat is actually quite common. There are many forms of energy and a good amount of time when working with one you are inadvertantly working with another. Psionic energy such as Robert's NEW for example will often coincide with elemental Ether energy, and more specifically the fire element. When working with the fire element you can often feel the heat of the element but it won't actually physically affect you, or the room around you unless you are drawing it into the physical.

19th April 2006, 05:21 AM
Aha! I never put two and two together. When I'm doing healing, almost everyone comments, "Your hands are on fire". When I'm meditating to OBE, like a good girl, I do what Robert recommends and put on a blanket to keep from getting cold. I'm fine for about 30 minutes. Then, all of a sudden I'm burning up and sweating like crazy. I have to break my trance and throw the covers off. It's very irritating, so I've been using just a sheet instead. It never occured to me that it could be psi energy. For some reason, this doesn't happen with my regular meditations. Does anyone have any links or more info about this?

Dsmoke
20th April 2006, 10:30 AM
IME, this can happen when you finally get rid of a block, sort of like detoxing. Most recently I had this happen in my back (thought I had a fever or something) and the next day I realized there was a chakra there that I hadn't been able to feel before.

I've never been fortunate enough to have a thermostat near me when this happens, though, that's pretty cool :) (ha, "cool")