PDA

View Full Version : Seen gautama buddha

darron
14th September 2011, 02:53 AM
Hello everyone, I was meditating yesterday,and the next thing I realize is that I'm looking at gautama buddha, then my vision filled with light and I saw a glowing energy grid, and the major chakras on his body, this startled me quite a bit, because, frankly I had only been sitting there for around 15 minutes, and had just started stimulating my hands and feet, any ideas? aunt clair?

Edit: and I am not really buddhist by nature, and I did not realize that this was so horribly written, my phone was messing up (how I post)

Korpo
15th September 2011, 08:00 PM
Maybe you tapped in something good, energy-wise. What you see in your inner vision most often is a representation resulting from your mind translating an energetic experience. It's symbolic.

So, the question only you can answer is this: What does the Gautama Buddha mean to you? What do you associate with his picture?

darron
16th September 2011, 12:37 AM
Hmm. Peace and serenity, to me he was spiritual master yet kept his humanity, almost a role model of sorts because he said to follow no master to entirely find your own spiritual truth.
but I am not sure why I saw his energy body in such detail.

eyeoneblack
16th September 2011, 01:08 AM
There's an old story (fr Autobiography of a Yogi ?) of a student who runs to his teacher and exclaims, "Master, I was meditating and I saw a vision of the Buddha!"

To which the old yogi replies, "That's guite alright, son. Just keep practicing and it'll go away".

:mrgreen:

eyeoneblack
16th September 2011, 04:07 PM
Actually, I think that's a little much; sure the student is seeking 'enlightenment' and the yogi is only saying it's not 'there'.

Visualization was all I was looking for when I started meditating and I guess the story stayed with me for that reason. But I love the things I see, I just try not to make too much of it.