PDA

View Full Version : A bit about me...

Reverie
14th September 2011, 09:29 PM
Hi, everyone! My username is "Reverie", I'm female and live in NYC. I've had many unusual experiences, including being saved by instructions from a female "voice" from a near drowning in the River Jordan; poltergeist activity in my home after the death of a relative; premonitions that come true; number sequences popping up on a daily basis (today it was 4:44 AM, the time I woke up and looked at the clock; and later, at the supermarket, my groceries came to $81.81); the ability to detect auras; and, of course, experieces which seem to be evidence of OOBEs and astral travel.

I have Robert Bruce's book "Astral Dynamics, and what brings me to the forum is a desire for more detailed explanations to some of my astral-related experiences. :-)

CFTraveler
14th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Welcome to the forums, Reverie. I hope you find your answers.

newfreedom
15th September 2011, 03:16 AM
Hi Reverie and Welcome:heart:

I am female too, i also have Roberts first Astral Dynamics book, ... truly a treasure indeed xX

I also get the number synchronisity thing alot too at times and love it:love: i always did love numbers as a little one too..

Being saved from drowning.... Wow...sounds intense and scary... you're being 'looked-after' then...:cool:

You should be able to find the 'more detailed' explainations here, at the Astral Dynamic forums, i would imagine,
there are huge amounts of very, very detailed info. here already, locating it all, is personally what i find the most challenging, but you maybe better at this than me.

Also just ask, as there are lots here, who know loads.... it's truly awesome !......:lol2:

newfreedom
15th September 2011, 03:24 AM
Reverie, your write-up time says 10.29..... hmmm, gud, important numbers...

Beekeeper
15th September 2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome Reverie, yours sounds like my kind of reality!:-)

Reverie
15th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Thanks to CFTraveler, newfreedom and Beekeeper for the warm welcome! :)

greytraveller
16th September 2011, 03:29 AM
Greetings Reverie and welcome
You have obviously had some very interesting and dramatic experiences. One of the Big advantages of this website is the members sharing their various experiences, both in and out of body. So I look forward to reading some of your experiences should you decide to share others. You can read some of my OBEs in Greytraveller's Journal in the "OBE Forum".

Regards
Grey