PDA

View Full Version : Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

Summerlander
18th September 2011, 09:37 PM
As an answer to DO's question in the Ask RB question about Sai Baba- "Have you ran into Sathya Sai Baba now that he has passed?"

Who is the most developed human on earth now?

I didn't even know he was the most developed human on earth. Who decided that? What makes, in your opinion, the most developed human?

heliac
19th September 2011, 03:26 PM
How does one even measure development?If there were some kind of universal criteria i can see how we can say this person or that person is more developed than anyone else. It would be interesting to explore what conditions constitute development.

Kali's Child
21st September 2011, 01:45 AM
I think his hair spoke for itself.

Beekeeper
21st September 2011, 09:45 AM
How does one even measure development?If there were some kind of universal criteria i can see how we can say this person or that person is more developed than anyone else. It would be interesting to explore what conditions constitute development.

TOTALLY had the same thought. I mean, yes, there are some people who are more spiritually mature in their behaviours but something else, something ineffable, seems implied when people say such things about such well known spiritual personages.

*Chuckles*

CFTraveler
21st September 2011, 02:21 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe this question is one in a series of questions the OP asked Robert some years ago- IIRC the OP asked RB who, in his opinion, was the most advanced living person in the field of spirituality (or something like that). IIRC, Robert had seen Sai Baba in projection and had conversed with him about a variety of things, and was convinced the man was the most advanced that he knew of (according to the info he had, etc.)
Then Sai Baba passed away, and I suppose DO then asked him this follow-up question.
I could be wrong about the details, but I think if you do a search on previous posts about Sai Baba from RB you may find the original conversation and have it clarified. I didn't, I'm speaking from memory.

-asalantu-
21st September 2011, 05:27 PM
Since the physical world is nothing but an illusion, then (Sai Baba's physical body) was nothing more than a physical object at which followers had a focus to fix their attention on. (please, CFT, give to my answer right grammar expression).

Now, although Sai Baba has passed away (from physical and illusory life), still he is the highest master linked to Earth. Perhaps, he's sleeping and retrieving from a hard life; so, he cannot to date manifest to us.

Curiously, you, illuminated people by RB's knowledge, commit once and again the same error: to believe death is the end of existance. ¡AMAZING!

My best regards...
Ángel

http://www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png

CFTraveler
21st September 2011, 05:34 PM
Hi Angel. I adjusted the grammar a bit without changing the intent.
I think most people were commenting on the premise that Sai Baba was considered 'the most enlightened' in and of itself, and not focusing on whether he was alive or dead. I was merely clarifying where the question came from, so as to not give the impression that the premise to the question came out of nowhere.

-asalantu-
21st September 2011, 05:35 PM

Be careful, and remember: appearances are illusory.

And old oriental saying stablishes: there can be so much a saint in a jail, as a demon in a monastery

Hair style is not a validation rule in order to qualify spiritual development.

My best regards...

Ángel

-asalantu-
21st September 2011, 05:42 PM

Following a contemporary wise person, spiritual development has direct relation with how much non-chalant (non-social) is a person.

As lotus flower may remain pure in stagnant water, so an spiritually advanced person remain mentally pure although living together to the lowest social and moral people.

Aura quality may be, too, reliable signpost; linked to previous rules.

My best regards...
Ángel

-asalantu-
21st September 2011, 05:56 PM
OK, thank you, CFT

Kali's Child
21st September 2011, 06:28 PM
Be careful, and remember: appearances are illusory.

And old oriental saying stablishes: there can be so much a saint in a jail, as a demon in a monastery

Hair style is not a validation rule in order to qualify spiritual development.

My best regards...

Ángel

Well said my friend!

I had assumed that siddhis were involved, but honestly I know little of these matters.

Beekeeper
22nd September 2011, 06:11 AM
Yes, CF, now you mention it, I do remember that thread. I guess that's Robert's direct experience then. I remain dubious, however, about "most spiritual person on the planet." I suspect such people would be mostly unknowns but I suppose Jesus and the Buddha were known and I imagine they were pretty advanced.;)

Aunt Clair
12th November 2011, 03:35 PM
Sai Baba appeared to me in my home one morning when I was rushing off to work. I did not know him. He wore orange robes back then preferring white in his end years. I was frightened and intimidated because he was not a spirit of a deceased relative and I had not invited him into my home. I did not know who he was then yet there he stood in full colour animated and communicating with me. I asked him who he was and he replied"I am Love" I countered that this was not a name. He laught goodnaturedly at me. Then he asked me to follow him to his ashram that evening. I confided this to a workmate who identified the big hair and the orange robe as Sai Baba. That was in 1996.A group of us projected to his ashram for a series of lessons, as per invitation.

I do believe that Sai Baba had a very high vibration of consciousness because he could link with those who were of a particular vibration across the planet and remote view them, project to them and evoke them to his ashram. He taught those he called in the astral. He raised money for charity, built clinics and a hospital and was very compassionate.

Since, his death , he appeared to our circle again and taught another lesson. He is working as a teaching spirit.