PDA

View Full Version : unclear images and pulling sensations

lamommy78
19th September 2011, 11:46 PM
I didn't sleep more than a few hours this morning and I spent alot of energy cleaning house today so this afternoon I was dead tired and decided to try to take a micronap while my child was watching a movie. I fell into trance immediately, then started picturing my grandmother's old house in fine detail because I know it so well and miss it. As soon as I thought about it I felt a strong pulling sensation over my whole body like I could separate into the energy body at any second, but with the tv blaring and my child jumping into my lap it didn't happen. So then I wanted to try phasing and concentrated on the black of my eyelids. I then saw the image of a T-Rex head turn to look me in the eye, then it opened its mouth wide to show me its teeth. I get random strange images like this often, but they are colorless, almost like looking at dark negative film. How can I enhance my visions? The dinosaur head faded into a small faint white dot so I tried to pull it towards me. Then, the faint light came over my eyes in waves and sometimes it seemed as though I was moving quickly backward through a tunnel with intermittent blobs of light shooting past me. That was all I had time for today:)

CFTraveler
20th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Do you do any energy work? If not, it's a good place to start. If you already do, I have a couple of exercises that I find helpful.

lamommy78
20th September 2011, 03:53 PM
I started tearing and stirring my primary centers one by one a few days ago, but I haven't felt anything or noticed any difference. I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I only spend about eight minutes or so doing energy work because I lose my patience. I'm going to keep at it though.

I am interested in any suggestions u have, thanks!

CFTraveler
20th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Are you doing brushing and sponging your arms and legs before getting into the primary centers? I strongly recommend those, especially around your legs or wherever the pulling is happening.

lamommy78
20th September 2011, 09:50 PM
No, I haven't done them in a while. I will include them in the routine first and then move on to primary centers. The pulling was of the entire body. Kind of like the floaty feeling.

CFTraveler
21st September 2011, 02:30 AM
Sounds like exit sensations, then.

sleeper
23rd September 2011, 07:22 PM
this might sound intuitive but i doubt many people are doing it.

when i spend much of my day with my eyes closed, that rest seems to dramatically help my spiritual visual acuity. in other words, eye energy management is one important element.

dale

Beekeeper
24th September 2011, 09:24 AM
I think you're onto something there, Dale.

Aunt Clair
18th October 2011, 12:05 PM
How can I enhance my visions? Then, the faint light came over my eyes in waves and sometimes it seemed as though I was moving quickly backward through a tunnel with intermittent blobs of light shooting past me. That was all I had time for today:)
Clairvoyant vision is enhanced by;
*energy flow through the brow centre
*developed energy centres in the head
*dim light
*energy around the magician ie surrounding energy is higher during times of good health and a quiet mind
and heightened by other factors such as full moon light

Cielo
20th October 2011, 11:07 AM
I then saw the image of a T-Rex head turn to look me in the eye, then it opened its mouth wide to show me its teeth. I get random strange images like this often, but they are colorless, almost like looking at dark negative film. How can I enhance my visions? The dinosaur head faded into a small faint white dot so I tried to pull it towards me. Then, the faint light came over my eyes in waves and sometimes it seemed as though I was moving quickly backward through a tunnel with intermittent blobs of light shooting past me. That was all I had time for today:)

I took a nap last night around 8:40pm (GMT +1) yesterday (Oct. 19). I saw something like a T-Rex too that turned to look at me, I do not remember seeing teeth though. After that I picked up on a woman floating through the wall. It could have been a remote/astral vision thing rather than a visit. She had long dark brown hair, looked as if she was lying down (hair and clothes flowing to the sides) even though from my perception she was floating through the wall. I noticed that this woman was wearing something that looked like a blue tank top. It is rare that I see a woman, but I have been wanting to meet and talk with friendly OBErs while out. It was just a brief glimpse and then I fell asleep. If that was you, then that's awesome!

lamommy78
25th October 2011, 12:35 AM
If it was me I'm not aware of it, but I looked in the mirror recently while dreaming and I saw a younger, more radiant version of myself with long chocolate brown hair. In reality my hair is shorter and blonde. However brown is my natural color. That's awesome! I wonder why we see a dinosaur?

Cielo
2nd November 2011, 01:57 AM
Sorry about the delay and thank you for the reply lamommy78. :)

Hmm... not sure. I have not been watching any movies or documentaries lately that would cause me to see such imagery.