PDA

View Full Version : Are there any difference??

IA56
21st September 2011, 11:44 AM
Hi, I´d like to ask if there is a nessessary to buy the book...Energy work if you have the complete
Book of Out-of-Body Experiences??...And what differeces are between these 2 book´s.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
21st September 2011, 02:15 PM
Energy work is used as a part of OBE practice- but it's also used for other things. So it depends on what you're trying to do. So if you're trying to OBE, between what you learn in the online tutorials and what is in the Energy Work subforum you should be ok- but if you want to get a little more advanced in your energy work, definitely get the book, it's chock-full of great information and a bunch of new exercises he has developed.

IA56
22nd September 2011, 03:07 AM
Thank you CFT I understand and have now ordered the Energy work book too, I am a slow reader so it will take time before I have read it I am now reading the Self-defense handbook.

Love
ia

IA56
23rd September 2011, 07:28 AM
I have to ask again....I did order the Energy work book with the brownish covers but it was sold out, then I did discover a Energy work book with bluish covers...what difference is between these book´s...both written by Robert Bruce??
I did order the book with bluish covers.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
23rd September 2011, 03:38 PM
Probably the edition. Let me take a look.

IA56
24th September 2011, 07:58 AM
Thank´s CFT...Yes as I can see it is the edition, I had no thought about that before you said it....

Love
ia