PDA

View Full Version : Skin rash??

IA56
22nd September 2011, 11:59 AM
Hi, is this a neg attack?? I had a dream in what a cat did put his head between my breast´s and now I have a skin rash there??
The dream was like this.....I was walking through a grave yard and I saw a big black cat lying on a grave stone, he jumped down and entered infront of me...I did ben me down to say hallow to the cat...he did stroke his head between my tits and I did awoke from the sleep with a horrible skin rash??
I do itch a lot and is red mark´s when I was with antiseptic the itch do ease but the rash has not gone away and this happened more than a week ago??
What do you think it is??..Do it has a connetion to the dream??

Love
ia

CFTraveler
22nd September 2011, 05:08 PM
It's possible that you were having an itching episode and because you were asleep your mind 'filled in the blanks' and created the dream to explain the sensation. That type of thing has happened to me before.
Please have a doctor look at the rash. Btw, in a different tack, have you been sick with flulike symptoms lately, like, in the last two weeks?

IA56
22nd September 2011, 06:30 PM
Nope, no flu like symptoms at all, do not remember when last time I had a cold or flue.
Thank you again CFT

Love
ia