PDA

View Full Version : IA´s dream diary....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

IA56
4th September 2017, 04:39 AM
I do not know if I did Wake up in the Dream or if I did really Wake up from the Dream ...I did see a silhuet of a man lookin at me...all was just peaceful...nice to feel the difference when some who does not have any anger against me and looking ...I do now know the difference the intent of or agenda behind when my fear is awoken....

IA56
5th September 2017, 05:55 AM
Last night Dream I was visiting a couple who lived in a big house...after a while they started to pack theires thigs and said they are moving...okay I said and Went to get my shoes....and noticed them to be totally destroyed...I was so upset and asked why they have drow over them with their car?? -they just bruched me off and continued to pack theires things....I took off without saying godbye...I was so hurt.....I ended up in a friends appartament and they did also have some kind of comotion...I wanted to leave them because of the negativity but thought it was rud as I just arrived...I noticed they had decorated strangely according to my taste...they had figurines under the table I wouldn´t decorate that way...and I was surprised to find things both decorations and furnitures from Dalarna (it is a landskape in Sweden they have the most known is the Dala-horse)...I had no idea they fansy that kind of things....

IA56
6th September 2017, 05:07 AM
I have bean looking/listening to Sadhguru´s videos so now last night he was in my Dream....I entered his room and he was sleeping...he had turned his head several laps around and when I awakened him his head did turn back several laps and I said...guru...I need to ask you a question....You say you keep you as uneducated as possible...still you resit scrips and I Think you must have studied the scripures ....yes??....he´s voice was gentle and I had hard time to hear what he said...but I tried my best....he said...repete after me...he said Words and I tried to repete after him...and I had to tell him that I can´t hear what you say...what does it mean?? he now did stand up and made a movement with his hips against me...to saying...I am just f****** with you....so what use/help was that to me?? did he answere my question or not??...I Believe he did....that he has studied the scriptures (not in this Life, but in some of his life´s as he has this knowledge) but not studied bye societys standard....thank you guru....

IA56
7th September 2017, 04:39 AM
In last night Dream I got a gift....a bracelet in gold...

IA56
11th September 2017, 05:43 AM
I had a Dream that I was riding a redbrownish horse....it was Winter...we where on the ice and I did see that the ice was not thick enough to hold both of us...

I was shown a chicken leg??( I do not know what kind of symbol this is)

A women told me that doctor is refusing to give my son right medicin what would help him.....(this is real in real Life)

IA56
13th September 2017, 05:30 AM
Night Before this I dreamt all night I had to visit bathrooms...I had a huge need all night to urinate....the last Place I Went into a building and I made noice not to scare people living in that building...I saw a siluet of a man coming to look who is coming...I said...it is only me like they do know me to calm him down....

Last night I dreamt visiting my sister and she told me she is taking care of a snake...it was huge...I had to visit the bathroom and I hear a noice coming from the drying cabin...I looked and the snake was in that cabin....I just run out of the bathroom and told my sister I have closed the door to the bathroom and the snake is there...she said must open the door...I said...yes when you have a Place to put the snake into...it can´t be free in the apartament...the snake was free in the apartament and soon I hear the cat Crying...the snake took the cat...I said to my sister...you have to catch the snake and put it into a terrarium...she did find a rather big box of glass...she like asked me...did it already be time for the snake to eat (refering to the cat)..this snake is only giving apples to eat and bananas....(never Heard in real Life snakes eat fruits)...so she was surprised it took the cat....my sister asked me if I can take the head when we move it into the glass box....no I said...father can take the head...I take the tail...you and others the body....here I awoke myself from the Dream...it was so stressful...

IA56
15th September 2017, 05:24 AM
In last night Dream I saw a neck and it was written in gold...when I saw it I said....is it Egyptian hieroglypths....as answere it started to dissapeare like it was wiped away...so I said...okay it was not Egypthian.....

In this episode I knew I was working for Lisa Vanderpump...I was ordered to come to a cottage...I asked others who where there where Lisa was...they said she is still sleeping...so I Went upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door and she asked what I want.....I said I need working clotings...(she wanted us to dress in light blue tunik and long pants)...she said I can be in my personal clothings today....I had a room besides her bedroom so I started to organize my room...now I hear she is in the kitchen downstairs...I Went down...she had put fire in the stowe..I saw the flames come out from the stowe ...the lock was open still...I told her how nice open fire is...when I now looked aroundd the cottage...it was more old fasioned then I thought...she asked me if I think she is lazy when sleeping so late...no I said....I told her that this cottage is little bit smaller then my mothers birth home....and bigger than my fathers birth home....

IA56
22nd September 2017, 09:34 AM
I have hade many Dreams not Worth to record but last night I dreamt that a native American indian was Walking infront of me....he was shorter then me and had hair to his buttox...he turned around to see if I was going at his direction...in fact I was...not sure if we where going to same destination...but I was walking behind him??

IA56
26th September 2017, 07:05 AM
I was happy about the Dream where I saw the open fire in the stove....as I see it as the inner fire what I have thought was gone....I have had now several Dreams where both men and women try to awake my sexual fire...as last night I was in Company of a very Beautiful women...she wanted me to feel her breasts...not bare but over her clothings...I told her that I am very flattered she want me to feel her...but I have no decire or want to do so....and I apologized for me being so totally not interested.....

I feel that my grief is so Deep that it has burried all fire in me so Deep....I need time to grief...really grief....

IA56
9th October 2017, 04:50 AM
I have again dreamt about moving into a new appartament....this one was big but on the ground floore...It had a big balcony and it was inglassed...and it had locks on every window...I took the key out from the window and showed my mother who was with me to see the flat...she was happy to see the key, she felt more secure this way. I did look more closely and did see the window open but it still had a thin glas to protect and it did give me some thoughts that I do have protection even if I open my self totally....

IA56
11th October 2017, 08:52 AM
In last night Dream I was in a building where it was an escalator..I did see a black cow or bull in the escalaor going up..I made an halt and said to myself..I am not going to use that escalato but soon the cow/bull came Walking toward me I could not understand how he/she could be down staires again, what way did it take..I walked quickly into the escalator and it did stop so I had to use it as an ordinary steps, the cow/bull did walk towards me, I did panic and kicked towards it to go away...I did feel so much fear that I awoke myself from the Dream...

IA56
12th October 2017, 11:23 AM
Last night dream I was with my sister and man..his qualitets was as a horse..he was in human man shape.. I helped my sister up on his shoulders...it was meant to be my turn when he first carry my sister to her destination...when I helped my sister down I thought to climb up on his shoulders to be carried...he took my hand and as I had already seen that he was rather tired..it was easy for me to accept when he said...you do not need to be carried....he did give me a strong feeling that we are equal partners...we stand for us selves.....no-one need to carry non of us...

IA56
14th October 2017, 07:09 AM
In last night Dream I was talking to a women who had a green budgie...huge..I noticed that bird tried to take over the women, but she did avoide it and she let go of the bird, the bird fly to a lamp and did lift the lampshade off and looked into the lamp....I said to the women...I have had an blue budgie once but it was more than half of yours..yours is huge..she told me that her budgie is male and her ex have a female one like hers...
She let the bird be and started to look at some fotos..I noticed that one of my embroider was on the table..I took it and a thought come up..that I will put in a frame it and then I will give it back to whome I have made it for.

IA56
15th October 2017, 04:51 AM
In last night dream I found a piece of me?? I do not know how to write about this...so I try to give a picture of it...I was on a railway station...I see a young man standing like a carbboard picture but alive....stiff and non moavble just standing ...I walked towards it and told him that I will take him with me...that he just have to trust me...I noticed that he was wearing a bright yellow jacket and that he have had it for a long time...I had to lift him up and I did put it under my armpit and carried it omboard the train to take it with me...I knew it was a piece of me what I have lost very early in life....

IA56
16th October 2017, 05:35 AM
I again dreamt that my father and my son did catch a green big snake??...I did go around the house and try to locate it...I did see the snake sleep and an insekt did go near it so I did take it away not to awake the snake?? and then I did hallo to my son to come and catch it and he did....

IA56
21st October 2017, 08:53 AM
In last night Dream I was with a man who did put me in alteret state of mind to take me back to other Lifes of mine...I felt me shift but my heart did start to beat very strangely so I said...I have to calm down otherwise my heart will stop....so I was not able to see my other Lifes......sad....

IA56
24th October 2017, 11:45 AM
It is first time I had this kind of Dream, and I do not know what to make out of it....I was following a for me unknown women into her Life happenings.....and I couldn´t feel/know what she did notice or understand ....she did not trust her boyfriend...and she did pop into where the boyfriend was unannounced.....the boyfriend had homosexual relationship without telling his girlfriend...I could very clarly see that the men had an near relationship pure sexual...and when the gf did step into the Place..he did be very anoyed and asked ...why do you not call Before comming to visit??...why you come unannounced??...she did not understand this...why she have to call first...and what I could understand from the Dream that she did not understand the her bf had a sexual relationship with his male friend....why did I not feel her feelings/understanding?? this is first time this happens....why?? what is this Dream trying to tell me??

IA56
29th October 2017, 06:40 AM
In last night dream I was observing 2 horses runsway still having the sulky on them..they tumble and the sulky turns upside down and makes the horse fall, it looks dangerous and I fear the horses will be injured...

In this seequenz I am in a barn , a man is handling a huge bull, I shout to him....let me pass...and he make a stad still with the bull...I am amazed how he is in total harmony with the bull...I on the other hand is in panic and fear...

IA56
12th November 2017, 04:05 AM
I want to record this because it is so different what it use to be..I have always had very good recall on my dreams and I use to remember several sequenes per night...now it is suddenly lights out...and what I only can sence is total black emptyness and stilness....it is hard to even describe...........I can´t even find words to tell??

IA56
12th November 2017, 07:25 AM
I understand this problem well. I am going to write a post about meditation, and what this really implies. This fear is a controling agent, and i know that too many people suffer of this. I was born to spiritually help people, this is my purpose. I have been to hell and back in life, and i have come out with a suit of shining spiritual armour. I can transfer my knowledge to people, but it depends on there state of consciousness, if the individual is to weak there is nothing i can do, if there is potential the words i say will spring up like a flower and roots.

One positive cause, will produce multiple positive effects, and same with negative causes and there effects. The universe was created through two oppossing forces, one acting upon the other. But if the balance of the scales, is to much to the left, then a downward spiraling motion in life happens. But intrestingly enough, it is the suffering in life which forces us to spiritually evolve, because life forces you in this situation. And the negativity in life becomes a blessing, (if we steer this experience forward, and learn from mistakes) thus, the mystery of negative energy is revealed. So be happy in your suffereing, Take it as a test, that if you pass you grow that ever more closer to the creator.

the world is a place full of spiritually unevolved beings, that are slaves to the flesh and its senses, if you resonated with them your life would be blissfull and wonderfull, but its because your closer to god, the world does test you. Take suffering, as gods exams in schools if you handle it well, you will be that much more illuminated. This life is extrememly important, its such a privellage that we are all here. With spirituality, comes the true unfoldment of powers. People who want to take a short cut to greatness, will ultimately find themselves in trouble. Because only the purest hearts and minds of god are the true warriors in the universe, there is a great mystery. And this kundalini, or the holy spirit will not be given to those unworthy, this energy will not be given without true spirituality. Because this energy comes from the source, if however people recieve power without work, there power does not come from where you want it to be, they find themselves in trouble.

work for the power, sacrifice selfishness for charity. But its the ego which seeks power without sacrifice. There are some, born in this world where there roots go back to heaven. We dont know exactly for what reason each individual case may be, but for some they are born with a connection to something they dont yet fully understand. Behind, the flesh there is a difference in the spirit (consciousnes) between two people. An example is in different personalities, one is an artist another a business man. We are drawn to different things as people. There are different levels of metaphysical development and spirituality, some consider themselves spiritual, when in actual fact they dont know the first thing about sprituality.

If an individual truly is spiritual, there is a number of ways we can see this. One particular way, is searching the heart. Where your heart is, this is where you give most focus and energy in life. Name 3 things that you desire more than anything else in life, are these 3 desires of an earthly nature or of a higher nature?

Deep down, i know inside of myself within the deepest depths, there is something to be gained beyond this world. And everything this world has to offer is incomparable and dead compared to this thing in which seek.

This is why, the greatest teachers of the past, are, What they are. I am not a cristian, neither am i part of any religion. But this is why jesus said, behold wide is the path that leadeth to destruction, but narrow is the path that leads to life, and very few people enter it. Within simple words, lyes the mysteries of earthly existance. You see a mind, which is not illuminated cannot actually "see" the truth in spiritual sayings, they think they do but they do not. They are literally spiritually blind.

If we want to evolve even metaphysically, we must take the spiritual into account. Without the spiritual our attempt to evolve metaphysical will not go very far. "Energy" without this, god energy, kundalini, holy spirit etc... We cant go far. And this energy can only come, and will only come through the unfoldment of spirituality and consciousness. And the first fruits of spirituality is doing that which is Good. So you see it doesnt matter which way we look at things, we can not escape the natural laws of the universe.

ps.... I did a lot of expressing myself, this post is for everyone not specifficaly to IA, peace.

I just want to highlighten Neophos post....brilliant....thank you.

Love
ia

IA56
21st November 2017, 07:01 AM
I had a dream yesterday...I kissed my grandchild on his cheek...and last night I hear myself saying..I am the red ray?

IA56
27th December 2017, 05:26 PM
Last night I heard in my dream a voice saying.....Pray to the highest....

IA56
30th December 2017, 06:14 AM
In last night dream I handled 2 huge big bulls...they did obey and all was calm and I did not be afraid of them....wow...it is a wonderful feeling.

IA56
10th January 2018, 08:49 AM
Last night dream was like this.....The first seequence was that my father had build a bath-tub out of wood? He did pass away and I had to take care of all....they had delivered too much material (wood) the bath-tub was done...so I asked why they have delivered so much ?? This seequenze is like taken from the movie Bruce the Almighty....(the movie where he build an Ark of convenant) ..so I was thinking of this movie in the dream and pondering what deeper meaning it has what I do not understand.

In this seequence it was again my father who have bought a car....American car....and passed away....I knew it was mine...but there where other persons who claimed it to be theires??...I was thinking in what kind of secret sociatey/gang my father was involved in...because these people did not let me inherite what was left by my father??...This is very strange feeling and makes me very confused.

IA56
18th January 2018, 08:35 AM
I awoke from my dream with a chock when the ice-wall broke down to ground...I did not even know it was there..

IA56
30th January 2018, 04:50 AM
Last night dream was about my ex-husband..he luored me with him and drow to a place where alligator lived...I asked him if he are going to kill me..he said YES...I tried to make him change his mind...he pusched me near the water ....with us was a young man and women....I told them to help me...I said...he do mean it...he do not joke...they where afraid and hesitant...here I awoke me from the dream..

LPCF
30th January 2018, 08:14 PM
Dear IA, I hope that you do not mind my intruding into your dream diary! I read your last post with some concern. The fear you felt must have been substantial. To avoid such risk, maybe it would help to recite your own signature - the quote from Robert Bruce - over and over again, almost like a mantra, prior to sleep?

IA56
31st January 2018, 07:47 AM
Dear IA, I hope that you do not mind my intruding into your dream diary! I read your last post with some concern. The fear you felt must have substantial. To avoid such risk, maybe it would help to recite your own signature - the quote from Robert Bruce - over and over again, almost like a mantra, prior to sleep?

Thank you for your concern for my safety :heart:

I have reached that level where I have accepted reality so to speak..where I am devinely protected..what ever happens ...happens.
Do not misunderstand me...much has to do is acceptance... I do everything what is in my power to keep me safe..that goes only so far..if you understand what I mean?

Love
ia

IA56
1st February 2018, 03:38 PM
Thank you for your concern for my safety :heart:

I have reached that level where I have accepted reality so to speak..where I am devinely protected..what ever happens ...happens.
Do not misunderstand me...much has to do is acceptance... I do everything what is in my power to keep me safe..that goes only so far..if you understand what I mean?

Love
ia

That I have accepted reality does not take my fear away....fear comes and goes several times a day...it is very consuming...

Love
ia

IA56
4th February 2018, 10:48 AM
Last night dream is full of symbols....the dream went like this....I was visiting people who wanted me to work for them...I was only passing by and asked what they want me to do...they said...feed the horses....so they did make a huge heap of food for the horses...they was thinking this will take me long time to execute...but I did take the huge heap in one scoop....I did feel their surprise...but they had to release me after me done the work so quick...I did have someone with me....when we did come outside a bird did flow over us and took her gloves....I did look up the tree where the bird did sit with the gloves....I said...give back the gloves...it is not mine....the bird was a shapshifter and I did know him/her....when the shapshifter did see it was me it did jump down and now was a cat....I told him that I am soon at home...just devlivering this friend to its location...

IA56
8th February 2018, 07:40 AM
Last night dream I saw a leopard outside..it scared me and I stayed inside.
I had many kittens and I told my sister it will be expencive to give vaxine and ships to them..she said she would not do that if they where hers?

IA56
14th February 2018, 09:11 AM
Last night dream I was taking care of my mother she was in very bad shape, as bad as she was before departing from here.

IA56
15th February 2018, 05:56 AM
In last night dream I had snakes all sizes and all colores....I was terrifyed.

IA56
2nd March 2018, 08:53 AM
Last night dream was with a man on a brown/red horse, he picked me up to sit behind him....I was sitting on the horses lower back....I felt that the horse had pain where I was sitting, so I jumped down. The man asked me why...I told him that the horse had pain and I can´t make it worse to be sitting on him.

IA56
18th March 2018, 06:39 AM
Last night dream this happened..
.I was looking at myself in he mirror and I was aware that I am too fat and need to loose weight ...the image in the mirror I was slim and I was wondering in the dream if the mirror is those mirrors what make you look slim...but then I looked down on my body and I was slim...

IA56
19th March 2018, 07:59 AM
In last night dream I killed a fly...?? I was sitting in a wagon without wheels and sliding down in a dungeon??...I was in total controll of the wagon I was sitting in, it did not have any stering system/wheel so I hold on the roof of the dungenon to ster the wagon....and it was in that wagon I did kill the fly??...I have no idea what this do try to tell me....is it that I am in more controll then I think I am?? or what do you think?? The wagon was total new...made of wood.

IA56
29th March 2018, 07:03 AM
Last night dream I was picked up by a man in an American car. He gave the car keys to me and said I should drive it. I was very happy, but when I noticed where the car was parked....uphill and several cars parked behind rather near...I estimated that I would fix it without craching into the other cars, I felt it very hard so I awoke myself from the dream ..I felt I do not want to fail because it would be very devestating for me in the life circumstase I am in now....

IA56
8th April 2018, 10:11 AM
In last night dream I was on a working place (not from real life) we had morning brake...one co-worker had buy breakfast to other co-worker....I was so happy for her....later on I got to know that everyone but me had bean asked to collect for the breakfast to the co-worker..I wanted her to know that was never asked....she reacted with some kind of inconvenience and hurried away from me and like asked help from the co-worker who had collected the money from other co-workers but me.....I could clearly see that somekind of bullieng condencendens against me to keep me out of the fellowship....

iknowhere
13th April 2018, 05:46 PM
Last night dream this happened..
.I was looking at myself in he mirror and I was aware that I am too fat and need to loose weight ...the image in the mirror I was slim and I was wondering in the dream if the mirror is those mirrors what make you look slim...but then I looked down on my body and I was slim...

[pun] What a mirror-cal!

When I want to see what I look like during a first-person lucid dream, I often manifest a mirror.
My mirrors default to a golden one with elaborate fancy swirly designs on them.
I can morph my body at will, and play with it like playdough, While watching my reflection in the mirror.
Sometimes when my focus shifts from first person to third person point of view, my perception that I am the body ceases.
Consequently my perception is not embodied. I become incorporeal, experiencing an eye in the sky/space directing the mindscape/dream reality.

IA56
18th April 2018, 06:54 AM
In last night dream I was in my house in the cellar, noticing someone started to re-modelling...I noticed they were putting in new windows...I was thinking if I had given a go for this but couldn´t find that memory at all...

in this seequnce I had help from my sister we had cleaned and was to the dump with things....I saw that it was very organiced all the things on the dump, suitecases in a row....my sister opened one case and out jumped a mouse, she was shouting on tops of her lungs...kill it....I followed the mouse and came to a place seeing several animals standing in rows and looking at me...I took my cellphone to take a picture to have some proof for no-one would believe me when telling about this....I took one pic and my phone acted strangely and I shouted to my sister to help me..she took my phone and took out my sim-card...I asked what are you doing..I wanted her to see the animals...but she had problems to see what I pointed at...I could not believe she did not see ....here I awoke myself...it was to stressful for me to try to say something and not be understood...

IA56
24th April 2018, 08:34 AM
In last night dream I did see my aunt L she did smile and be happy to see me, she had coat and hat on her like ready to travel, in the dream I told my son that aunt L apeared for me and I think she is departing soon.my son said husch do not say it loud...like to prevent this happening.

Would it stop death if not talking about it??

IA56
25th April 2018, 07:48 AM
Last night in my dream I was shown a symbol as 4 plants as a cluster....and the feeling it gave me was....that 4 persons are entering my life....so ...we have to waite and see who they are....

IA56
26th April 2018, 05:38 AM
Last night dream started with a man telling me that one women (I knew whom in the dream) asking after me....he pointed me where she was...I spotted her and asked what she want, she did not give any sighn that she have asked after me.....we where in a cafetheria for those who will undergo surgery..I asked her what surgery will she do...she was frustrated me asking so everyone would hear...I was looking around and asked...what secret is that..everyone who is here will do surgery....suddenly my childhood friend T was sitting besides me..(she is on the other side).....a doctor did give advise what food was good to choose..T asked me what does it mean...I said..food what does build up and strenghten.....her twin sister E was also sitting with us she was talking to the women the man told me was asking after me.....E was eating ice-cream.....I told T to give a spoon to P (said wrong name) T told me there is no P here..No I said..I meant E...T asked me why it is importent to choose right food...I told her that a surgery is hard for the body and it is important to eat right..and to want to come back...I told her that nothing happens if you do not want....you have to want to live...she asked me if angels are possible to play a part in our lifes...I said...of course....I am convinsed they do...

IA56
27th April 2018, 06:32 AM
In last night dream I was talking to my ex-sister in law....I told her how hard my son has struggled....she told me that she knew all along that my son had ADHD ....I was perplexed and asked ....why did you not tell me so I could have asked for the investigation and many struggles had never had to happen.....now she turned her back to me....I was surprised that she did not ask why I had divorsed her brother....?

IA56
1st May 2018, 06:38 AM
Last night I had Tim in my dream......He was standing by his motorbike....he had pair of so beautiful jeans on him so I asked where he had buyed them....He lifted the seat of his bike and showed me a card....on the card was a shop name....I was surprised it was a shop with leader clothings.....I comented that to Tim...He said...feel my jeans...they was of leader....

IA56
4th May 2018, 05:50 AM
Last night dream was under water....I saw a crowd of people...fully clothed....one man naked in panic escaping from the crowd.....

IA56
7th May 2018, 07:17 AM
Last night dream I had 2 cats one was blind and one so little that eyes had not opened yet.....the small one was white and so little...but suddenly it spoke and said...you are cold...am I ...I´m so sorry....

IA56
20th May 2018, 07:46 AM
Last night Dream I had my father sending me kisses.....I was so happy but surprised….my father when he was here was gentle but never given me kisses or huggs....but supporting with his gentleness as he was total opposite to my mother who never talked gentle to me but shouting and screeming in anger....so father felt like heaven compared to mother….and in the Dream too he did it very briefly and then he turned him away from me...but it is a beginning and it is in my World big thing.

IA56
25th May 2018, 05:01 AM
I had the moste strage Dream last night….a man with a cat...the cat showed the man such an affection...it took the mans head between his paws and held tight...and then took the claws out and hit the man on the head hard...the man did calmly get loos from the he-cat´s grip....and then the cat started to pet the mans chest very softly...until again he get ner the man and get the mans head between his paws he took out the claws and started to hit the mans head?? this repeted several times...and never did the man panic or loos his cool??….and in one seequneze I did forget my coat several times...and I had to return and get my coat??

IA56
10th June 2018, 08:34 AM
The night before this I had a dream ...I was looking upwards to the sky...I see a man falling down towards me...he is using his shirt as a parashoot....I am thinking what shall I put on the ground to prevent him to injure him....it is too intense so I awoke myself from the dream.

IA56
14th June 2018, 05:29 PM
Last night I had a dream that I planned to take a walk, it was cold outside so I did put much clothings on me....I left the appartament and when I was outside and closed the door, I remembered I have forgot my keys....I turned around and see a red key...I take the key and the door opened...I notice that my name is no more on the door...I open the door and I see my keys inside...they are white and have geometric shape...I am surprised that I do not live there anymore??

IA56
15th June 2018, 05:33 AM
In last night dream I was running from something what did awaken my fear...I run inside appartaments and rooms to lock me in....I was harsly be aware that it is not this way I can feel secure...I was told that I can´t be that stupid to believe that locked rooms does protect me....

IA56
24th June 2018, 08:03 AM
Last night I did see several seequenses …..as....I was driving in my car and see a car comming on my lane towards me...the car was in fire and the driver was knocked out/sleeping…

in this I was in a staircase there was 2 Little Girls looking at a door it was burned and it smelled fire smoke...I told Girls to go home and I run to my appartament to call for firefighters...but did not find my phone ….

I was in an elevator going down....I saw in one floor legs in jeans...when I was to ground floor I was waiting a bit to see who it was Walking down staires….it was a black man....I have never seen him Before....I was expecting someone I knew but it was not.

IA56
9th July 2018, 04:22 PM
In last night dream I had several eggs in a roasting pan?? I was going to boil them in that pan??

In this seequenze I had an unknown man in my kitchen...he was going to make coffee....No I said..you do not live here...no he said but near by...yes so go home...and he went...I lock my doors and went to the balcony...and soon I did see him again in my kitchen...and all the locks was broaken open??...here I did awake myself....

IA56
11th July 2018, 10:34 AM
In last night dream I hade the most adorable ring...it was shaped like a bow.

I had also my mother in one seequenze...she was on the phone and I asked her ...where are you going...she said...out danzing....and she asked if I go with her....she said...there are many good men there....No thank you .....I said.

IA56
16th July 2018, 08:16 AM
In last night dream I was in a group of people who tried to make a thing to work...it was complicated and many tried but no success....when the adults turned theires back on the thing...a little child approached and soon had figured out and all adults say.....how did you do it??...the child just looked at them saying nothing...the child looked like to be 1-2 year old...so maybe had not learned to speak yet...

IA56
25th July 2018, 09:30 AM
I had a dream the night before last night...my sister had bean on a boat cruz...and said that one gypsy women did send a gift to me....my sister said...the lady was crying when handed over the gift to give you and she said...tell her to think about her gifts.....??..The gift was….a Beautiful make up bag...very exlucive and old design...in it was a poision bottle...with the text on the bottle...poision??

IA56
29th July 2018, 07:14 AM
In last night dream I had my childhood abuser and the fear of him is still the same....when I did see him I run indoors and locked the door...everywhere I went I saw him and my panic did increse...he did just follow me or stand and watching me...but when I started to hollow for help he did a move to shut me down....so ...what I got from this was....as far as I keep my mouth shut he will not attack...but if I will get help and expose him he will harm me.

IA56
30th July 2018, 05:58 AM
In last night dream I knew I will meet myself from pre-lifes....I was surprised to see I was a black man...my clothing was from 17-1800 century....so from the other dream when I was waiting someone comminng down the staires and that I ought to know the person and it was a black man....in that dream I did not know it was me....but now I know....

IA56
31st July 2018, 10:28 AM
In last night dream I was going to a wedding....I knew I have to have a long dress...so I went out to buy one...

I was awakened by being electrical chock...??

IA56
8th August 2018, 05:10 AM
I had few dreams last night and one of them was this....I was lying on my side and feeling sick...I felt a hand on my forehead...I tried to turn my head to see who it was...it was my mother...she said...do not breath at me your breath is bad....and she added...so is mine....she said...no you have no fever it is only 37...

In this dream my brother K had passed a test and will be on TV for the program where he can win a lot of money...he was so proud and when he went out he slammed the door wide open and was feeling great....I was seeing this with a women (I do not know who she is) and I started to talk about my brothers...I said he was in military and she said you could tell about his appearences about that....I told that my little brother is very entertaining he is so funny....but we all have ADHD so we are very intence.

I felt very strong energy in the atmosphere...I felt like a peck on my arm...and soon a man appeared and I tried to ask what he was doing at my place...he said...he feel such a fear when I read about spiritual things....I tried to ask him more specifics but he just blowed a thick smoke out of his mouth...and was gone??

IA56
9th August 2018, 05:04 AM
In last night Dream I met a very very old lady....I have never seen so old person before...We did not spoke...she just gave me hugs...love...and nearness...I was a bit concerned because I am not so used to be hold so near so long time….she did really give me a feeling she cared about me....so nice and wonderful...Thank you who every you are.

IA56
27th August 2018, 06:09 AM
In last night Dream I was asked to breast feed other womens Child??

IA56
3rd September 2018, 04:39 AM
Last night in my Dream I Went back in time to meet my mother when she was pregnant with me....I also met my grandmother….I had difficulty to come back to this time...people reacted like paralysed when they saw me??...when I intensivly thought to come back to this time I got shivers in my energy and that was enough to know that will is the key….

IA56
7th September 2018, 07:37 AM
In last night Dream I had a painting I have made, Lisa Vanderpump asked to see it, I noticed it was not in its Place so I started to ask who have my painting or if someone knows where it is...when I serched for the painting I found a painting I won in a competition…..I never found my painting?

IA56
12th September 2018, 05:43 AM
In last night Dream I was with my female friend and was leaving a Place when one whom I know asked if he can drive with me tomorrow, yes I said but I do not have your phonenumber….so he said...54669....I did undertand that one ex boyfriend did over hear this….when I did come to one Place I noticed that this ex boyfriend was there...I told my female friend that we do not go there because of this ex....so we hide and soon he did leave the Place so we could enter it...

IA56
15th September 2018, 07:42 AM
In last night Dream I was in a big building and I Went to the elevator and pushed one level, and Before the door closed 2 men entered one of the men had a German Shepeard dog...I am afraid of dogs….they did not let me leave the elevator when my level came ...I started to feel fear...when we did come out of the elevator we where out in the nature...the man with the dog made the dog to stand on me...I did see that the dog did what it was told, I did not feel any anger from the dog and that helped me to be calmer….the dog did its work and felt relieved when the man said to go away….the other man was some kind of helper and handyman to this man with the dog...I looked at his face and he was dark haired with hair on his face...more then beard...he was very flexible ...when he sat down he put his legs both side of him straight out…He had some kind of chart in front of him, and he did want me to see it too, It had strange figures or symbols on it...maybe he wanted me to know what it was??....I was trying to find out why he did held me like a prisoner...but I never figured out what it was about so I awakened myself from the Dream....

IA56
17th September 2018, 11:26 AM
In last night dream I was lying outside on a bed...people was surprised to see me in bad shape...I was so in bad shape that I could not even sit up on the bed, and I said...I am fainting...and boom I fell back in bed and realising I can´t even move...but no-one helped me...they just was curious and looking and bean baffled of my bad condition??

IA56
19th September 2018, 06:04 AM
In last night Dream I broke my glasses, I was picking them up when a man with a dog entered me, the dog was very cuorious about me, the man did appologize and I said no worries...the dog had something hanging from his back Paw...I asked about it and the man said...it is only egg White?

In this episode I was asked to participate in a quiz...I had only one flyer and entered that Place...I showed my flyer and asked where do I find the other ones...he said...oh no I have lost my secondary diary...I was listening to the Place what was next to this one...and the question was...where did Dumeldore hide the stone….she answered under the table...and the man did show her that under the table was only a smaller glas table....

IA56
21st September 2018, 05:22 AM
In last night Dream I was looking when a Young girl did drive a moped, it was Winter with much snow, and she wanted to turn around and she shouted, I can not turn…..

In this episode I did say hallo to 2 women whom I know, but they just ignored me, I asked...is it that difficult to say hallo...no response.

IA56
23rd September 2018, 08:40 AM
In last night Dream I was approached by a Young man...he was so happy to see me...and he was so happy when I hugged him...I felt how he enjoyed the hug...but I noticed that he was Little bit in sweat...so he might have thought that I would reject him...when I stopped the hug I felt how disapointed he was that it did not last longer….

IA56
25th September 2018, 07:46 AM
In last night dream I was spoken by first a voice and it was very similar as my sisters...she said and decribed my sons behavior and as I know my sister she was concerned...I asked her to tell me more about my sons behavior...and now she show her self...she was in ocra/orange colore her whole body...and eyes was like many picture in paintings to be deities eyes.....so I told her that behavior is when he is drunk and not when he is sober.

I can now see that that this dream come before the above....I was visiting a couple they had a big farm...my son was in a stroller, and the couple wanted to show me something, so we walked throug the crops and come to a place what was extra ordinary beautiful...the place was shaped so beautifully that it was breath taking....I believe I visited this deity when my son was a baby.

I remember Another Dream seequnce...I was invited into a home with mother and daughter...they where already rather old...the mother asked me if I have any moutain ash ready...that was a code...I did understand that as if I have something to sell of my own makeing handcraft….she was willing to buy...No I said I have not...but this did off course give me inspiration to start to make something and sell...maybe there is a market ?

IA56
1st October 2018, 03:26 PM
Last night dream was a bit strange...it started like a big painting huge...I admire it but when I lowered my look I saw 2 man on horses...riding through the desert..with uprised Spears??

IA56
3rd October 2018, 03:00 PM
In last night dream I was to a place near the big waters...it was a train howering over the waters who come to pick me up..it was tricky to catch the train because it did not stop so I had to be quick...I asked where is this train going...and I hear....Göteborg.

IA56
18th October 2018, 07:40 AM
In last night dream I was cleaning up and taking out the trasch. I had a cat keeping me company...and when I went to bed that night the cat did sleep with me behind my back and purring.

IA56
20th October 2018, 06:08 AM
Last nights Dream was something I never thought I would have...I was visiting a man and he thought he knew me, he said right first name but the last name was not right...I started to Think that I might have said wrong name to him so I asked him when did we meet...he asked why I ask....I said when I was Young I have said wrong name like changeing character because I have not felt well...like imagining me being someone else…..he wanted have my head on his lap to be near me...when I looked up on his face I saw a black mist surrounding his head...I started to saying...go away...you do not pass here….and it did not function I called upon Archangel Michael and Everything stopped and Virgin Mary did show her to me....I thanked her and Michael ...I have never seen this to happen ...but I have never eighder called upon Archangel Michael Before.

IA56
21st October 2018, 06:58 AM
In last night dream was about strange snakes ...it looked like the snake had cone scale and looked like a long cone..It was pale Brown....I found the nest and other snakes was sleeping and one was watching over the nest...it did not attack me even I went very near them to see what it was??

IA56
24th October 2018, 05:24 AM
In last night Dream I was pealing a cow like a potato...suddenly the cow stopped and was standing still...I tried to make it walk, but it just stood there….I started to suspect it is dead...I asked a women who was doctor to do something...she had a scalpell and she started to Count the cows ribs...and she asked me to help her...she said it is the 11:th rib….and I counted and I come up with the same rib as her….she hesitated a bit but started to cut...she said we will give the cow heart massage...and out she took the heart...but it did not help….the cow was dead.
I was talking to people and soon I started to cry ...now I did undertand the happening...our matriarch….(my mothers sister my aunt is 89 yrs old)...is she dying?

In this episod I had a map...and it was my birthday...I got a flower but people did want the map..but I said...NO it is mine. I was putting salt on a stowe to rost??..I told a man that I have sold sugar and he can collect his part??

IA56
27th October 2018, 07:26 AM
In last night Dream I was Walking with a female friend...we come to a crossroad...and from the left it was comming a man on a toy bike...it was Salmon red...he did not look at all at our side the right from his side seen...he only looked at the left when he turned to the right...I said...a good driver looks at both sides Before turning.....he was shaved on his head….and looked like a man i knew ...maybe he did not want to say hallo to me...so he pretended not to see me??

IA56
29th October 2018, 08:39 AM
In last night dream I was back to north and in what was before a food store was now a store for clothings...I walked around the store and people asked me for advice where they could found such and such clothings...I started to light the store lamps ....and I noticed mens trousers hanging upside down...I corrected it and noticed that a heavy plank did fall down...I did understand this like a signal and I looked out of the window and noticed a man...looking at me...and I did feel fear...and hurried away so he could not find me...the man had a light brown winter coat of suede...very good looking man.

IA56
31st October 2018, 08:14 AM
Last night Dream was Little bit strange….2 men did rang on my doorbell...they said...is it here the comotion is...NO I said...but I want to say that my son is like a mirror...the backed out..and I followed down the staires wispering...if you are bad against him you get that back at you...if you are kind...now I noticed one more man standing in front of the entrance he was standing Indoors in the stairway...I stopped talking and Went back to my appartament...I noticed now a box infront of my opened door...I let it be and Went Indoors...One Young man was in my appartament...I did know him...I asked if the box is his...we Went together to check it out...yes it was his...it was several juice packet..I did take them out and placed them in the frizge….suddenly an unknown women did enter my appartament...handling over some lingonberries to me to Place in the frizge….I started to becom irritated...who are you….she did not respond..but said that they are here to take me on vacation...what?..who...she did force me out and I said I do not have any clothings with me...take the robe and it is enough she said??

In this episode I had 2 strange animals ...one had a long trunk like elephant but it was something else...I did take the trunk and said to the animal...Bitte...and it followed me...the other animal I had in a Leach...

IA56
2nd November 2018, 08:49 AM
In last night dream I had manufactured one skin cream...I was offering folks to test it....one person did put her whole hand into the can and grabbed whole hand of cream...I did not dare to say anything...just that I have to open a new can to offer to others...the idea was to only take little bit on the finger, not to put a whole hand into the can and smoosch around.....??

IA56
5th November 2018, 02:05 PM
This Dream was 2 nights ago, I have bean pondering on the Dream ...so here goes...

I was on a railwaystation...I did not know where I was and how I would get to my destination...I noticed a man who seamed willing to help me...he approached me offering me a beast mint...oh thank you...I have a sore throat...I asked where do I have to change train on what stop...he said Gustavsberg....he did let me know that he is going at same direction as me....we entered the train, and I hear the station Gustavsberg announsed….I see he looks at me and I become hestitant about his intentions....so I linger a while...and started to feel panic...and asked several on the train...is this stop Gustavsberg....and they say yes...so I get out of the train...but I see it is not Gustavsbergs stop....so I ask the people where is it...they Point at a distant Place ...there is Gustavsberg....I start my journey and it is hard...I climb up and down hills and Mountains...and it is a struggle….but I reach my destination...exhausted.

Last night Dream was that I have moved back up North..and noticing that me second ex husband is living at the same Place I just moved to...I at once start to plan to move somewhere els...I meet a neighboro and he do recognize me from the time I was living at North in 1990...he also told me that my ex is living there too...like he wanted to give head ups to me....I looke when he is going into his house I noticed he had a strange belt...with hand granads…??
I never did notice that back at 1990 so that was a big change in him.

IA56
11th November 2018, 08:01 AM
In last night dream where ever I went into houses all rooms was undergoing remodelling....I was serching for the bathroom but find only showers and no toiletts??...

IA56
12th November 2018, 11:26 AM
In last night dream I come into a room where a couple was sitting on a couch...I was happy to see them and I sat down besides them and said happily...you are over weighted as me....the women and me Went out for a walk...I started to tell her how good result I have gain from EMRT treatment….she instantly started to cry and run away….I was perplexed...why...what happened??

In this episod I was on my way to a school...but noticed I have forgotten my books...so I thought to ask if I can be on the lectures without books...but I never found the lecture room?

IA56
14th November 2018, 09:09 AM
In last night dream I was walking and talking with my first boyfriend...we where talking what we should have done to have succeeded ...we thought maybe a child would have kept us together....we entered into a imagined our home...and I could see now what also was a hinderance ...was his mother...she have put table cloths what was hers on our tables....and I did in the dream put mine over hers.....it was an close. Thank you.

IA56
21st November 2018, 06:28 AM
In last night dream I was in water in a big lake or likely...I was behind a huge rock before I come out of the rock I saw the the huge snake...it was huge...I was afraid the snake will spotted me..but it did have it´s focus somewhere els...and I dared to swim into the shore...but before I was out of the water another huge snake appeared....now I had to be more still until the snake passed me.....

In this seequence I was with my father shopping clothings...he was testing jeans...and he said ..K will look good in this...I said...but do you really Think he fits in them...and he smiled...and I asked...have he lost weight...and he nodded…

IA56
3rd December 2018, 07:39 AM
In last night Dream I found my summer shoes in snow...I bruched off the snow and pondered how they have ended up here??..Then I saw my Winter jackets and was surprised I had so many...did I save all my clothings??..I was surprised I had so many cool things...wow.

In this episode I was sitting on staires and glided down on my butt to the cellar...I did not have good vision...and my heart did rusch...I felt Deep fear...why was the staires so steep??..I met people going up and I suddenly was totally alone...I was listening to something...I freeze.??

IA56
6th December 2018, 08:07 AM
In last night Dream my cousin gave me a shotgun...she said...we are going to hunt bear…..I had one shot cartridge in the shotgun….I took it out when I was carrying the gun...we entered up in the forest and she said we are climbing up to a look out Tower...but Before we climbed up I saw the bear behind my cousin...I started to climb up and the bear touched my leg..but not in anger but gentle??

IA56
10th December 2018, 07:14 AM
In last night dream I was visiting doctor and she told me that I have STD...I was surprised because I have not had any relationship in very long time...I told the doctor that it is 8 years since I had any relationship....but when I leaved the doctor my ex husband was waiting and I told him...how could I forgot that I still am married?? I told doctor that I have not had any relationship in 8 years....how come you are here, how could I forgot...so that means you have given me STD.

Strange dream.

IA56
16th December 2018, 01:17 PM
In last night Dream I again had the old lady in it....I visited her and she asked me why I have waited so long Before visiting her….I said ...selfisness...she did pat my arms and hands and leaning her head on my sholder...and I wrapped my arms around her….she was so relieved to have me there….

If she is my future me...I will become very old in this Life....

IA56
19th December 2018, 05:59 AM
In last night Dream I was visiting an ex working Place, the women who did give me a hand shake was unknown to me but the hand shake was like my grand mother from fathers side, she told me that they do all they can to help me. Grand mother died in 1985ish.

IA56
20th December 2018, 01:34 PM
In last night dream I was looking into a garden through a window from a house...I wanted to see what fruit trees there was but the sun was so bright and shining so much that I couldn´t see at all....

IA56
27th December 2018, 02:54 PM
In last night Dream was a bit strange….I was working on a newspaper...my job was to make people pay for the ad´s they have had in the paper...the boss said to me to offer them a meal for the payment for their ads….so I had a long list of people I have to go see and make them pay...no one was interested to pay but when I told them they get free meal they become more positive....I thought it was odd way to work...but I did as I was told….I was late one morning to work and I was very stressed, but no one was at work, so my stress was unnessesary as everyone was late :-)

IA56
5th January 2019, 08:37 AM
In last night Dream I Went through a door and it was a barn....I saw staires up and I Went up them and on the next floor was a big bull so I Went down again….the barn was so Clean and my aunt was working to make ready food for cattle, I Went back to the door I had come in from and now there was a lock on the door so I Went back to my aunt to wait for her to be ready to see how we will get out from the barn.

In this episode I was working in a hospital, I was working with my childhood friend, we worked to traine the patients, we come into a room with 4 men, she asked me whom will we start so I looked around and the man in the bed number 3 I told it is him, he was sleeping and when I touched his leg he jumped up and become so stressed, I told him that he has to calm down, we will wait a bit so he can Catch his breath, I told him that it is not good to be so stressed when he sees us coming, that we are not in any hurry.

IA56
9th January 2019, 07:04 PM
In last night Dream I was with Jerry Williams I was invited to his Concert for free and afterwards drink coffee with him, I asked if he will have Another Concert and he said yes, I will performe rest of the week ...good I said so I can call my son and invite him to come to listen to you too.

In this episode a cow had find its way to the mall and was totally spooked of all the people ...and it tried to find its way out but did go nuts and I had to look Another way because it looked so horrible and I was so afraid the cow will hurt herself, I did not know what to do to help her.

IA56
17th January 2019, 05:47 AM
In last night Dream I was one of 3 we where dressed in national costumes, I was last in the line and one of us Went into the wall, we where waiting for him to come back, like guarding?? No clue what that is about??

IA56
19th January 2019, 11:53 AM
In last night Dream a Young man asked me if I Think he has bean molested. I asked him to describe the event. He said that one man had put toilet paper in his boxers because there was poop. I said that my advice was for him to seek up a psychologist and start to sort this out, that it may cause problems and he may snap if like drinking alchohol, and he may build up hate inside of him what will consume him in the end.

IA56
26th January 2019, 02:04 PM
Last night in my Dream I hear someone being in Sauna and cast water on the hot stones, and he is putting so much water on the stones that I am afraid he will kill himself, so I start to walk fast to stop the madness, but Before I reach to the Sauna door he is comming out, and I ask him...did you try to kill yourself? and he said …maybe…

IA56
7th February 2019, 12:07 PM
In last night Dreams I wanted to play guitarr but someone had cut off my strings all of them, it was like done with a scissors?? Who??

In this seequence I was seeing a man standing behind a horses rear, I walked closer I see him having his pointing finger in the ass of the horse, when he sees me he takes the finger out and smells it and I see poop on his nose...he pats the horses back and the horse has difficulty to stand straight, he pats the horses rear and I ask the man why the horse has troubble to stand straight, he said I have given the horse morphin, now I see some sofa cuschins and the horse fell on them, the horses head falls backwards and I am worried it hurst the horse, the man bends the head forward and I hear a crack, I said..you broke the horses neck…..

In this seequence I am wondering why I am so far away from my car, how did I end here?? and I am pondering how I best can travel back to my car…

IA56
11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
In last night Dream was all about to read sighns...or notes….I was Walking and saw a car and a note on the motor cover...6.46 - 7.00...
I was driving a car and noticed the speed to be 135....

IA56
17th February 2019, 09:17 AM
In last night Dream I was looking at a bouquet of flowers growing up from the ground...when I looked closely I saw a turtle branch...I was in awe….I stroke the head of the turtle and suddenly it fell to the ground and alive...I started to look for Worms to feed it with, but it did not want them...turtle bended up on box and tried to Catch the insekts to eat….I Went inside my home to get some sallad but it did not want it but a bit away was a big snail...huge...and the turtle wanted me to bring it to him….it was huge and slippery and hard for me to lift it up and it was slimy….I did succeed ...and the turtle did attack the snail and started to eat it??!!

IA56
26th February 2019, 01:03 PM
In last night Dream I had to ask help from my ex husband, he lived with a women, and for a while I had to live with them, so I asked him to help me to get my own flat, I said, you have good connects with people and ask if someone has a flat to rent to me. He had a bundle of keys in his hands, and he said. I was to Court today and they said the house is yours, so here are the keys…and he hadled them ovet to me?

IA56
8th March 2019, 01:57 PM
In last night dream I did see a little girl outside of a cave, she was looking into the cave, it was total dark. I walked to her and sat besides her, and asked her what is in the cave? She said Santa...oh I said...shall I go into the cave and lit up some candles to you so you can go and say hallo to Santa, yes she said...and I did walk into the cave and started to lit up some candles...I had a red lighter and the candles was into glas jars...some was verty deep so I felt burning from the lighter because I had to put my whole arm into the jar to lit up the candle inside the jar.

IA56
10th March 2019, 10:24 AM
I have hade lately as last night too, strange dreams...and they appear to be false awakenings in the dream so I think when I awake from the dream that I have bean awake all night and I am very exhausted like I have not slept at all.

I did give healing in the dream to persons I do give healing to in real life...suddenly I start to see strange symbols and they went very rapidly so I got afraid and started to concentrate to the healing session...suddenly a male face did show up and again I was abruptly cut of the healing session, but I did not feel fear so I gently took myself back to the healing session....

Like this it has bean several time lately??

IA56
11th March 2019, 08:23 AM
Last night Dream was similar as day Before...false alwakening and I am giving healing, but all the time being abrubted and disturbed, and giving horrible Pictures making me upset and near to start doubting my abilitties….I Think this is training keeping my fokus what ever happens.

IA56
20th March 2019, 09:22 AM
Last night dream was about an ex boyfriend...in the dream I was comming home after visiting a friend...on my way to my appartament I found a lawn mower..old one the one you push without motor...it was snow out and I did push it to my gate and left it outside....my bf was in the bathroom when I entered the flat....he shouted...is it you....yes I said....soon he come out from the bathroom and he started to say that if I do this again he will leave me...I said...I have never stopped you when you have visited your friends and stayed for weeks....so I told him that if he is not accepting me now and then visiting my friends and stay over...he can go.

IA56
26th March 2019, 08:18 AM
In last night Dream I was in a big house, like a mansion….I told the persons who was there that there are an attick and I know where it is...one said...No there is not such a thing….yes there are I said...look up do you see the ladder?....I took the ladder down and climbed up and opened the hole and Went up….to my surprice there was a family living what was not last time I visited the attic….I did see new ladder up...and Went to go up them when the family said...do you not have to ask for permission to enter the attic….I said it is mine as much as yours...and Went up….I did collect some items like lace and serced for a plastic bag to put them in...I now noticed there to be a bed...so someone is living here too but was not at home now….I opened the broom cupboard..it smelled gasonline...and the plastic bag also but I did take it to take the items with me what I knew was mine, so I would not visit this attic anymore……

IA56
29th March 2019, 02:21 PM
Last night Dream was strange….I was asked by Amish people to make prayres for them??

IA56
1st April 2019, 04:50 PM
In last night dream I was observing a man and a women a couple I assume...the man was complaning to the women that he was hungry and he did not have any money...the women gave him lunch cupongs, 2 tea bags, and some money....I felt that the man was a player, so I made decision to follow the man and see what he was up to....when he left the women the first thing he did was to throw away the tea-bags in the bin....and he whistled when walking into a place where you can bet or play for money....he was very familar and he knew the place very well, he went to the coffee-pot...I saw it was very old coffee and sure not healthy to drink it...now I felt urgently to warn him not to drink that old coffee, but he said...I like strong coffee….then you can brew new coffee and make it strong instead….

IA56
4th April 2019, 06:26 AM
In last night Dream I was looking at myself and did notice that my eyebrows was growing wildly……..

IA56
5th April 2019, 01:18 PM
In last night dream I was visting people...one man approached me and gave me 29000 kr and told me that he got them wrongly and the money is mine...I knew it was true, I was surprised that he got them first...I put them in my wallet and started to collect disches and was going to wash them...surprisingly my mother told me that I should stop at once because I was a visitor and it was not my doing....but I did not mind helping...I saw that my wallet was open and I hurried up to close it so that my mother starts to ask what money it was and so on...I felt that I have no obligation to tell her anything.....

IA56
12th April 2019, 06:29 AM
In last night dream started someone sitting on my foot end of my bed and holding me down not to let me get up....I say firmly...OUT....OUT of my home...and the grip eases and I can calm down....soon I hear my sisters voice saying...I have cleande your lounch....(my sister was visitng me last week and helped me to clean my home)....I said did you....and she said...you too....now I hear my mother talking and sitting on my foot end...I am so happy and I try to get up...but I am blocked by energy to do so and to see my mother....I tell my mother that now I will do something I have not done before....but I struggle...have no control of my body...my mother is sad and talking about problems...I tell her not to worry...we will manage...soon I hear my sisters voice coming from kitchen...I know she is with her son...but when I get to the lounch I see a tall one with a blanket over its head....I know it is not my sisters son...I follow into the kitchen and I know mother is sitting on a chair around the kitchen table...but this one with the blanket over its head is blocking me to see my mother...I am precistent and does make it happen...when I see my mother I get a chock...she is so different....and I say...mother you do not look like you did when you was here....she is sad...and I try to concole her...but I do missunderstand her...I thought she mean my problems ...but she meant hers when she was here...she turned back to energy before I understood her ...and now I see myself in her enerby what is like a mirror....I understand that she was not able to talk straight because she never could when she was here....so she struggles now to sort things out...

IA56
13th April 2019, 10:29 AM
In last night dream I was in a group of people and one come up with an idéa ...why not have a party on theam ...circus....oh I felt at once tired...and showed it with my mimic.....one said...oh you are so boaring...I went away to lye on a bed....soon I feel someone is sitting on my head side....I looked up and it was an old lady ...it was her bed....I was compelled...how did this happen....I stand up and look down on my body...I have a dress on me and I was surprised that I did not have any leggings....so I went to a chest of drawers and started to look for them...and when I opened one of the drawers I saw many empty boxes...and I was compelled….it can´t be mine...so I awakened me from the Dream...it was too much...

IA56
15th April 2019, 05:18 AM
In last night Dream I was hunging out with horses. (I have Always bean afraid of horses) Suddenly a Brown horse took my arm with its head and we ended up in a wonderful embrace….my whole body and heart was filled with love and joy...and my fear was trancended to pure love...

IA56
23rd April 2019, 07:03 AM
In last night dream I was at a wedding...It was not my wedding. I knew this women in the dream she was my best friend (I have never seen her before). She asked me to get her wedding outfit from the wardrobe..I was surprised what outfit she had choosen...it was red dress with dark blue blazer and white lace cardigan...I said to her...this is heavy...and I hadled it over to her and she said...yes it is...and now she regret the outfit but it was too late ...

In this episode I was visiting the place where my new house was under upp building...it still was only heaps of sand still.

IA56
27th April 2019, 09:11 AM
In last night Dream I was approached by a Child a girl, she asked me if I can buy some cothings to her...off course I said ...we go out chopping...when we come back the Girls mother had invaded my home...the mother hade all theires packings and very much food...my sister was upset because my fridge had no Place to put the food in and it will be spoiled...to my surprise the Girls mother had no clue about that the food will be spoiled...so I told the mother I can drive you back to your home now at once so the food will not be spoiled….you can put it in your own fridge.

IA56
4th May 2019, 10:14 AM
In last night dream someone was rolling green/yellow apples towards me.…??

IA56
6th May 2019, 11:25 AM
In last night Dream I met 2 men who was carrying puppies in their coats….armfull with puppies??

IA56
7th May 2019, 06:08 AM
In last night dream I was sitting high up on a cliff looking down to the sea...water very clear so I could see to the bottom ....7 children under the water holding their breaths....I started to be worried but soon they come up and when I looked to the right I saw a space ship under water on the bottom of the sea...it was those space chip they have bean to vacation to this place and now was going home.

In this episode I was visiting my little brother he was sleeping but his radio was on very high volume so I tried to lower it....and did wake my brother and told him I tried to lower the volume...now the radio shifted shape to a big computor and I told my brother something was wrong so he did put the power out of it and put some kind of pill to clear the maschine??

I was back to the high cliff and I had white sandals on me I had to take them off now when I was starting to climb down from the high cliff, I was afraid I fall if I have the sandals on me...I awoke myself because it was so hard and I started to feel fear....

IA56
8th May 2019, 06:33 AM
In last night dream I was in a desolated inviroment...I was walking and the landskape looked like a forest what has bean cut down all trees...to my surprise I see a long table and people sitting eating and having like a party....I pass them and when I pass 3 men sitting besides each others they invited me to joine them....I said NO and walked on....I came to a place where there was fences both sides of the road and horses on the right side and bulls on the left side and I had to pass in the middle….the horses was wild and running like mads.....and the bulls was more calm but huge so they awoke fear in me....I started to run and the path I was running on suddenly I see a cattle with big horns standing on my path...I was determined to run on and to my surprise I see my path to be cleared as determined I become to pass through…..

IA56
11th May 2019, 03:08 PM
In last night Dream there was a toad or a frog sitting in a box with low sides....the other end of the box got in fire and I was like a bystander..no one reacted at all...so I had to take the toad/frog from the box to the ground and put out the fire….I was surprised no one seam to own the toad/frog at least no one minded what happen to it.
I was away for a while but wanted to check up on the toad/frog and I was so sad to see it had lost weight and looked horrible....the toad/frog was so happy to see me and did let me know how greatful it was me to return and help him….I was in fear when I did lift it up to my lap ….and here I awoke myself…

IN this episode there was a cat who was very fearful and shy….I tried to let the cat to know I was here for it if it needed help.

IA56
14th May 2019, 10:02 AM
In last night Dream I was lying on my back in the grass….seeing behind my closed Eyes....inviroment I was not in so it surprised me to see trees ...I was meditating in a grass field with no trees at all....it was like a football fiel….whilst I was lying there people with dogs did approache me to see if I was alive...I dared not open my Eyes because I am afraid of dogs….so I had to awake me from this Dream...

IA56
16th May 2019, 07:09 AM
In last night Dream I was with a friend to hospital, she have cancer. All her gland are already removed, she is tube feed and now they will take sample without giving any pain relives. I was not allowed to be in the treatment room. I hear her screeming and Crying, I feel her pain in my whole body. When I am allowed to come into the treatment room she is totally destroyed….I hug her and stroke her back....there is not more I can do but hold her and hope that will release some endorphines in her to meet the pain......I am so sad today to have met so much pain.

IA56
18th May 2019, 05:22 AM
In last night Dream I was to my mothers birth home….that house was build new the year I am born 1956. Mother was there also...outside I see a big animal as big as a Camel but much longer fur....the door to the house is wide open….I tell mother that the animal is comming inside the house....I said I will shut the door.....no no mother said….it will be angry and kick down the door....so I said ...I go outside and talk to the animal....I was standing on the porsh steps and the animal approached me...I pet her face and asked if she feels lonely...yes she said….I said...I will talk to mother to sell you to Another Place you might feel more good in....oh no she said….we like it here….they are 2 animals ...male and female...the male approaches me and puts his head to my legs and I pet him too….I say….why do you not concider to start a family...and at once they get more hope and happiness...the female leaves me and the male starts to smell in the air if she is in heat....I see them walk togeather…..

IA56
23rd May 2019, 06:42 AM
In last night Dream my uncle and aunt¨s wedding?? (They have bean married since aunt was 16 and he 26. They are now 74 and 84) I congratted them and my uncle said...careful...like he was afraid to be congratted will give them bad luck?

In this episode I had a Little boy Child following me where ever I Went, he had hocked his earshot to my back?

IA56
24th May 2019, 01:39 PM
In last night Dream I was watching a rabbit hopping around and a fox helping it with the rabbits teaths...I Went outside and asked if I could look into the mouth of the rabbit….the fox lifted the rabbit infront of me and held it up so I could see….when it opened its mouth it had like tusks or fangs but the teeths was taken out it was left with an empty Canal....I looked closely of the rabbits head I could see stiches around ...it must have bean in a bad accident...here I awoke myself…

IA56
30th May 2019, 07:54 AM
In last night Dream I was told that there is someone kidnapping people….I was invited to a man into his home….I drow there with my car….and when I Went inside his house he said...take your shoes off....after sometime I did understand that this was the man who kidnappes people...so I ran out and tried to find my shoes...but undestood he has hide them...so I ran outside and to my car but it was not there...so he had already hide my car….I took off running and soon I met some people...men and women….I told them what has happened and asked for help….I walked with them...and soon I see the man looking for me....I told the women that there he is...I hide myself behind her back...but she like bowed so the man could see me....I told her that please do not do this...you can save a Life...please…..I see that the man has a spade in his hand....and I again tell her….you can save a Life....please...and here I awoke myself from the Dream....

IA56
4th June 2019, 08:20 AM
In last night dream I was staying with an odd coupple....they mostly was naked at home...I had own space my bed had curtains for privacy....the women had wonderful outfits and she wanted me to try them on...I loved it....gourgeous lace creations and lace gloves....I felt beautiful and she wanted me to show it to her husband...he did take it wrong...I did understand this when he tried to come to my bed when I was sleeping...but I did say a big NO....I started to think about what kind of people they are....so here I awoke myself from the dream....

In this episode I did get as gift....long necklace or chains...

IA56
7th June 2019, 08:30 AM
In last night dream I was working on a place on country side...I was the only one with car, so my co-workers wanted to lend it and it was okay. One man lended my car and when he returned it said...one laurel is broaken....well I said, then take it to be repaired and you will pay it....he at once get angry and he called some man and he did come and he did take the my car and he said we have to come with him...the man who had lended my car was so angry and he was very short so he hopped in on the floor in the mans car and I sat on the seat....I felt that the man did on purpouse when he broake my car...he had drive such a way that it break down the car.....

IA56
12th June 2019, 04:50 AM
In last night Dream I was some Place and was leaving so one taxi driver offered to drive me to my destination. I was happy about that and off we took.
After driving a bit he asked if we could go swimming, I said ok it was cloudy and a bit Cold, I was sitting on the Cliffs and he asked if I could take my cloutings off me. No I said it is too Cold for me to sit here in my bathing suit, I was a bit irritated but he Went on a swimming tour. I was looking at him swimming and after a while I see him submurged (the water was clear and not at all Deep) and he had a plastic bag over his head, it was clear he was trying to take his Life....I jumped in the water and bend him over so the water could come out of his body….I was successfull and I asked him what he was doing….he did not want to talk, and I asked him if he at all was going to drive me to my destination, he did not answere and he did avoide all Communication, it was already evening and he was acting in away I could not make any sense of him at all....so here I awoke myself from the Dream....

IA56
29th June 2019, 07:12 PM
In last night I had 2 stange dreams....The first I was walking besides a young girl...we where to go ride horses...she wanted to lie down a bit...she was very pale when she stand up to walk on...I said.....you look pale...maybe you outht to eat something....and she responded....but I did say your name???

The other dream I was walking with a women...she said....I have lice....now you might not want to walk with me....I started to Think if I can have got them too...how near have I bean her...and here I awoke myself...

IA56
1st July 2019, 06:17 AM
In last night Dream a man rang my door bell, I did not open the door...he continued to come and rang on....I did ask his relatives if he is capable to understand a NO....he feels a bit simple and may not take a no well….they never answered my question so I did not ever open my door. I Went by my gut feeling.

IA56
6th July 2019, 11:23 AM
In last night dream I was to be known about a place where my family have own space ...own table...where our plates and glassess and forks and knifs and spoons are placed...for marking own space...when visiting town we know we have a place to go to....it reminded me of belonging to a group of individuals??

IA56
7th July 2019, 09:37 AM
In last night Dream I was with a Young man...he did take table legs with Wheels to make a transportation gadget...he did roll out down a hill...it was much snow...I did see a man taking him as a prisoner...he gelled at me to come down....I said NO...he said...I do not take NO for an answere...I started to climb up a snow wall...he Went nuts...and started to come after me...but I was successfull and did escape him...I was worried about the boy...and I come to a Town and I started to ask for the boy...one did tell me to go to a Place and I waited...soon the boy did come to the Place....I was so happy....the boys mother did be cruel to him...I took his party and we did put our arms around our necks and smiled...he was so happy someone was on his side….

IA56
9th July 2019, 02:57 PM
In last night Dreams I had several short seequences….I was to a math class...we got new books and was told to learn prime numbers up to 500...

In this Dream I was looking at my skin and doctors told me that it look likes radiations damages….I saw my skin parts glow White...and I pointed at one glow and asked...do you mean this part...they did not want to worry me...they said...no it do not look like that...but I knew it was…

In this part I was out and I knew there will be placed survival kits on spots that I knew what to look after...when the hole was opened all the items must be taken out and not to leave anything behind...I opened few and few items was inside...but one hole there was so much that I become overwhelmed becasue it was so much...how would I carry all, I had no bag with me??

In this one I was going to my work when I noticed my husband (in the Dream) coming out from a house unknown to me...I shouted...where have you bean, you never did come home...I saw he had pointed red knitted cap on him...he did not say anything just walked away in hurry??

IA56
10th July 2019, 06:09 AM
In last night dream I had a plant in a huge pot, the plant did not grow and started to wither away...so I was going to shift to smaller pot and when I put my hand in the earth beneath was several plants and I was surprised,,,, why they where covered with earth...they where totally green and fine...I took one beneath the earth and the one plant over the earth to put into a new pot....

IA56
12th July 2019, 04:46 PM
In last night dream I was visiting a family with children...it was freezing cold...so I looked up to the seeling and it was cracked open, you could see the sky...I told them to call someone to help them to fix it...they told me it is impossible...no, I can´t believe that, give me the phonenumber I will call for help...when I started to dile the number the phone shut down...I asked if there is someway to call out of the system...they gave me a paper with codes ...first code to charche and open the phone...it was really difficult...so I do not know how it went...the child boy asked me if I think he can start own company...off course you can but first you have to educate yourself so you have all knowledge and data.....

IA56
17th July 2019, 06:47 AM
In last night Dream I had few seequenzes….one was ...I was wisiting an old outside privy...I hear a man yelling at his son...son is Crying and screeming….I Went out of the outhouse and told the father to stop bullying the boy...if not you will soon see a police….

In this I am in a black mans home….I know him in the Dream but not in reality….he is a huge man...he want to hug me...I know he is married...I tell him to let me go or I will kick his balls and he will neal down...I laugh to say this in humorous way….when I turn me to look I see his family have come and I great them telling my name….

In this I am at a party...to my surprice there is Romani people...I great them and shook theires hands....I say….as I have prejudice about you….do you ever put your elderly people in a nurcing home?...yes she said...ours was in Alava….

In this I am Walking outside...seeing a Young women Crying....soon I see a man with long hair to his buttox….she is running into arms of her parents...as I did understand the man had broke up the relationship whith the women….and it was why she was upset…

IA56
26th July 2019, 07:40 AM
Little background….I have a friend who have had cancer in 30 years...for a week ago doctors told her there is nothing more to do...they did not give her anymore lifesupport so Everything stopped and we have been with her since monday….I was there
tuesday and thursday...so yesterday afternoon doctor told us that if you want to be with her now is the time….but at 10 o´clock she still was statues quo...so my sister and her husband and I said we will sleep few hours and we be back to release for rest to those who stayed with her….I fell a sleep and I saw 3 light beings walk away and at the same time my phone rang and I was told she passed a ways ...so we Went to the hospital to be with her Children....I am sure I saw her depart….

IA56
27th July 2019, 07:13 AM
Last night in my dream my mother tickled me so I laughed as mad....I am sure she wanted to make me lighten up and get rid of the heaviness of sadness after my friends departing...

IA56
29th July 2019, 11:52 AM
In last night Dream I saw a man kill a huge snake...a man eating snake..soon it showed the snake had eggs in her...huge eggs...someone said...we put them in a incubator….

IA56
10th August 2019, 07:01 AM
In last night Dream I was back in time...my sister and cousins was in there youth, teeanges…..I said...do not freak out now...but you will have 2 Children I told my sister….I come from future……

In this episode of Dream I was inside a huge ball, it was transparant...I was travelling that way...I steered with my mind....

Korpo
14th August 2019, 10:43 AM
In this episode of Dream I was inside a huge ball, it was transparant...I was travelling that way...I steered with my mind....

That's usually a hint to the energy body one was in. Compare for example Robert Monroe's descriptions of his energy bodies during his experiences.

IA56
14th August 2019, 08:03 PM
That's usually a hint to the energy body one was in. Compare for example Robert Monroe's descriptions of his energy bodies during his experiences.

Thank you Korpo :heart: for your input.

I feel it was as you say, a new angel for me it was exiting, I was astonished when I noticed a new way to navigate

Love
ia

IA56
25th August 2019, 05:57 AM
In last night Dream I was looking some numbers on a black board...I asked why is the number 18 written twice ….the answere was...it is a star.

In this episode I was living in a building it was old...we got to know that the man is released from prison...panik broake out...where is the Children...we have to protect them...it was grandchildren. (this Dream is unknown to me I was more a spectator in it)

IA56
31st August 2019, 10:39 AM
Last night in my Dream my son come to me and said...I cant sleep..I took my cellphone to see what the time was….It was half past one ...I said...you have 7 more hour to sleep….this Dream was so real that I had to ask my son if he did come to me to say he cant sleep...No he said...but I did fall to sleep 6 this morning…:-)

IA56
3rd September 2019, 06:44 AM
In last night dream my door bell rang...I went to open the door...there was a man who was very long and big....I felt fear and I closed the door quickly and locked the door....I hear him say...what are you doing....I went into my bed room and locked that door too..my mother was with me and I said...I hope you do not mind....

IA56
4th September 2019, 06:33 AM
In last night dream I was preagnent..I was surprised but happy that I got preagnent normal way as I was as old as I am now in the dream :-)

IA56
10th September 2019, 05:56 AM
Here comes few seequences of dreams from last week....

I saw a toddler being on a bridge without borders..the toddler fell into the water...I ran down to the water to rescue the child...the child did make it and was okay...I lift the child up and carried and I talked and said...you must be more careful...not to go on own adventures....not in your age.

In this seequence I saw a horse on a loft and no wall so I shouted do not jump...I run up the staires...to take the horse out of there...the horse kissed me over and over again....Persbrant was also talking to me?? whils the horse kissed me..

One young man was visiting my son...he did take snuff and put on a door handle and did wipe his hands on the door...I told him to take it away..he just smurked and did not listen...so I told him to be a anoying badly brought up prick and I asked him to leave at once....

IA56
8th November 2019, 07:46 AM
Last night I had a Dream me being visiting a school...I see an old teacher holding a Little girl and molesting her...I storm into the room and say harsly to the man...get your hands of her...and I take the girl to the teachers lounch...there are several teachers and one male teacher say...it is no use to report this to the police ...rarely any will withness to the victims favor...I said...I will whitness what I saw...so we will report this to the police..

In this episode I was caring for a chivauva dog...I did like him so much...put a soft blanket around it for Comfort when sleeping.

I this episode I was on a old boat...all was made of Wood...I was sitting on a very narrow place with the Wood railings to protect not falling into the sea...I take my shoes off and feel great...after a while I feel to go somewhere else...and I put my shoes on...and take support from the Wood railings..and it broke...I freeze..I drop the railings and let them fall into the sea....how will I now get out from here whithout falling into the seaÂ….I do find solution and I soon are out of thereÂ….I meet a man and I tell him what has happened...and he takes hes shirt off and dive into the see to fetch the wooden railings upÂ…

IA56
11th November 2019, 07:15 AM
In last night Dream I had a nightmare….I was down in some cellar of a house...I had a lump dough in my hand...I knew I had to put it in a stove and I saw it and was going to open the stove but it turned out to be a man...he said….oh my...and he was happy to see me like a mad man to meet someone to be cruel to....my fear awoke at once...he was sitting in a wheelchair...I had to fight him hard to get free and out of the cellar…

In this episode I was with someone in the Woods...we stumbled over a man who looked like dead...the one I was with run away and shouted to me...come Quick away from there...I told him that I have to help him...he is alive...I did not have my phone on me...so I carried the man to a Place so I placed him sitting for his breathing sake...soon I hear the one who was with me...that help is on the way...so I ran back to the man and now the ambulance was there...I saw that he was awake now...and I hear the ambulance man asking him if he had any to eat today...No he said...so I asked him again...you did not eat anything today….and here the Dream ended and I Wake up….

IA56
15th November 2019, 05:32 AM
In last night Dream I was in a shop it was a combined shop between porslin figurines expensiv ones and gold chains and rings...I was admiring the figurines they where so Beautiful...but expensive...they where slightliy under 10 000 kr....like 9698....9900....suddenly the owner told me she can manifacture bra for me...and she said she will take 39 kr for them...she asked me what size I have...I told her that I Always ware sprots bra...so I do not know what size I have...then she said that she have her sisters figurines too what they have inherented after their parents...she does not want them so I can look if there is some I want...I was so happy...then I asked if I can buy some gold chains longer what I was wearing...and some gold rings...yes she said put you have to pay interest…

In this episode I gave away a stamp Collection..told her she can cell it to get Money for education…..

IA56
16th November 2019, 02:13 PM
In last night dream I was attacked by spiders...and they did make the webb around my neck...soon I felt a dark figure male...and I felt the webb strangeling me...so I said...call them back...if not...there will be consequences....and I felt the webb loosening around my neck...

IA56
20th November 2019, 07:19 AM
Last night I was approached by someone...I can not tell if it was a female or male...but it asked me how much I know/feel about me...I told it that I know it is both physological and biological.....and it felt sympathetic with me....

Antares
20th November 2019, 03:50 PM
Last night I was approached by someone...I can not tell if it was a female or male...but it asked me how much I know/feel about me...I told it that I know it is both physological and biological.....and it felt sympathetic with me....
Possibly your guide? What do you think?

I often get a mentor-like person tutoring or advicing or convincing me to something. Not sure who these people / beings are.

IA56
20th November 2019, 04:39 PM
Possibly your guide? What do you think?

I often get a mentor-like person tutoring or advicing or convincing me to something. Not sure who these people / beings are.

It is not easy to say what/who it is...I have difficultu to dress in Words how to express the Communication because it is with other senses then physical...and it did touch a part of me what I do not know so well, yet...I felt an element what I do not know even what it is...yet.

IA56
24th November 2019, 10:57 AM
In last night dream I was visiting my fathers house...he wanted me to take care of the house when he was away...he never told me what the house contained....to my surprise there was many tortoises...I was stunned...two small tortoises did fight...the one did pick the other on the head so blood come out...I took the hurt tortoise and went to veterinary....when I was on the veterinary I did understand why the fight had happened...they did not have any food....why did not my father tell me what a tortoise eat....

Antares
24th November 2019, 12:57 PM
In last night dream I was visiting my fathers house...he wanted me to take care of the house when he was away...he never told me what the house contained....to my surprise there was many tortoises...I was stunned...two small tortoises did fight...the one did pick the other on the head so blood come out...I took the hurt tortoise and went to veterinary....when I was on the veterinary I did understand why the fight had happened...they did not have any food....why did not my father tell me what a tortoise eat....
It's related to your health issues, I think.

There is something like "mind food". When the brain and/or mind is not given proper "food", either physical or mental/spiritual, the symptoms like migrene may happen.

Tortoise (to not be mistaken with earthy turtle) is a water animal. So it's mostly related to fluid type of energy or food probably.

The issue may be related to your childhood. Maybe your father never told you, maybe even take you away from the spiritual / mental importance and weigh to be put on? And you still face the consequences afterwards?

IA56
24th November 2019, 03:28 PM
It's related to your health issues, I think.

There is something like "mind food". When the brain and/or mind is not given proper "food", either physical or mental/spiritual, the symptoms like migrene may happen.

Tortoise (to not be mistaken with earthy turtle) is a water animal. So it's mostly related to fluid type of energy or food probably.

The issue may be related to your childhood. Maybe your father never told you, maybe even take you away from the spiritual / mental importance and weigh to be put on? And you still face the consequences afterwards?

Yes you are totally right...it is about my childhood.

Love
ia

IA56
25th November 2019, 07:34 AM
In last night dream I mooved to a red area...I wanted to explore the area more and went out...I noticed that this red area was different then the other area was...when I was out of the red area I felt at once hostile and my fear rose...so I turned to go back but now I could´t find my way back....this area was like a maze...and I started to feel stressed ...I did see a huge tree...it was like birsch...but huge....I told the tree I need energy to find my way back...the energy the birsch sended was so strong that I lost my consiusness and when I was back I was to some other location where everyone was dressed alike....but one women was dressed different and she approached me ....she had a yellow note book in her hand and she asked if I have a pen...I said..yes...and gave her a light violett lead pencil those you fill with lead..I push it on the top so the led will come out, she did draw the led out and it did give a fire shoot...she smiled....this was only a way for her to start to talk to me...first I did not understand the language she spoke...but after a while I did understand...I asked her to help me to the red area...she said she can not enter this area...it is special...she asked what do I do for work...nothing I said...how did you get a space there ...I couldn´t answere her...she did give me the impression that to live there you have to be special or to do some special work....I find my way back...and now there was a dog...with long fur....dyed to magnenta....the dog did see something and run and jumped towards the window...but soon run back and did hide away...I did look what had spooked the dog was a huge black dog...huge...this black dog was some kind of guard.....I did feel secure and no fear rose I felt good to have him watching over us.

IA56
26th November 2019, 09:28 AM
In last night Dream my intentions was to travel by boat...but a storm broke out and I did not dare to take the boat, and I suspected it will not go out in a huge storm.

IA56
27th November 2019, 09:39 AM
In last night dream I was to a place where they did not use name but numbers...I was number 10

IA56
29th November 2019, 06:23 AM
In last night Dream I was in bed with a very good looking man...he started to ask me if I was into this and that….and I clearly felt that he will become dangerous if I stay with him so I told him NO and that I want him to go...to my surprise he Went up and put his clothings on and out he Went...soon the doorbell rang and he was back...I felt a bit fear...but he started to take down all the cameras he have put in my appartament….(I am sure the violent part what I have faced in my Life is healed now)

In this episode I had put my hair on curles because we where going out to dance in the evening...my friends come over to spend the whole day with me and then in the evening we go out for to dance….my friends did bring with them for me unknown man...he was very good looking ...dark hair and Brown skin...I do not know from what country he was born in....I was doing dishens when he had put on some Music and asked me for a dance...it was so nice.

IA56
30th November 2019, 07:54 AM
In last night dream again I see this strange sighns or symbols...first it looklikes they hang freely in the air...until I suddenly see a hand to the right who pulls the slide with these symbols upwards??

Korpo
1st December 2019, 10:46 PM
I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up.

I think this is indeed the case. Everyone will be saved, with infinite patience.

Just know that while everybody can be saved eventually, you still deserve to be safe now and secure and free from abuse.

IA56
4th December 2019, 04:11 AM
I think this is indeed the case. Everyone will be saved, with infinite patience.

Just know that while everybody can be saved eventually, you still deserve to be safe now and secure and free from abuse.

Thank you Korpo :heart:
I know everyonw deserves to be safe now and secure and free from abuse even me :-).
I did get this answere because I was sacrificing myself so to speak and "they" told me that everyone will be saved...that I would understand and take care of myself too...and I do this today more.

Love
ia

IA56
4th December 2019, 04:19 AM
In last night dream I was jumped on by a pitbull...first I did feel fear but when I did understand whos dog it was did make me more secure, it was my little brothers dog...I knew he do not let the dog harm me...I was not comfortable becasue the dog was so intense...so I spoke to the dog that go and say hallo to the others too and we talk later...he did listen very carefully and Went away.

I went inside a building I knew the bathroom was there but before I reached to the bathroom a huge german sheperd dog did put his nose between my legs very firmly...I was both chocked and fear rose rapidly...I tried to push the dogs head away but I felt how firm he was...so I turned to the right when I hold the dogs head with my left hand and I spoke to him...go outside I will soon talk to you...and I was happy that the bathroom door was so close to me...I entered the bathroom but to my surprise it did not have any ordinary lock on the door but a hasp...and not any strong one eighder...the door did not shut properly.....when I did turn my back to the door it opened wide open...when I turned against the door I notised that higher up on the door was a stronger hasp and I did shut the door with it...and now the door did close properly....I felt that I can´t stay in the bathroom all day...so after a while I went out to the sunshine...and I was nervously looking around if I see the german sheperd dog but did not...I look further away and I see a dog comming running...it was a small dog and it did not intimitate me at all....

IA56
6th December 2019, 01:10 PM
In last night Dream I was having a discussion with a man from North...we where talking about dialects and languages….he told me that the dialect in North called Pitebondska… in hundreds years have dissapeared…..

IA56
7th December 2019, 08:19 AM
In last night dream a huge dog....appearance like a Dalmatian but huge as a Granddanoa..the owner of the dog was also surprised how the dog reacted at me....so everytime they come the owner told the dog...easy...easy....and I was tensed....these repeted several times in the dream...one time when the dog did behave good and I turned me to pet him besides him was a white horse...so nice and beautiful and kind...my heart melted :-)

IA56
8th December 2019, 09:41 AM
in last night dream I was aware that my father was decesed...I was organizing his clothings...I felt suddenly a very strong energy...father was visiting me but not visible yet....I started to sing to meet the energy so to speak.

IA56
11th December 2019, 08:22 AM
In last night Dream I was with some people and I noticed my aunt among them too... I did walk away and looking at my aunt I saw she was sad that I walked away... then I realised that I should have walked towards her and to say hallo to her... so I turned around and started to walk towards my aunt and now she wanted to walk away from me... so I started to run and shouted to her... don´t be this way, so she stopped and we hugged, we now started to walk together with other persons too... it was very strange surrounding...it was no steps and it was very steep upwards and downwards...my aunt told me she is preagneant...I was so happy for her...her son was already grown up...so I was holding her hand when Walking so she would be safe...on the ground was several snakes...one snake was so huge that it could eat us….but someone had cut the head off...so we felt secure...

IA56
15th December 2019, 01:23 PM
In last night Dream I was on a railwaystation...I entered the train...and on the train was a man with strains looking head...he did not have any hair...and had attatched to his head some kind of things what I not even can explain...he enterd infront of me and he was very kind...he asked me if I could stand infront of him...I did and he was a head taller then me...he was leaning towards to train wall where there was no seats….he wrapped his arms around me and I felt very comfortable….after a time he turned me against him and he kissed me....but he was so intense so I pushed him away from me...now he showed irritation...so I asked about his head...what was attatched on it...now he really did get irritated...so I walked away from him….he did not follow me...

IA56
18th December 2019, 11:58 AM
In last night dream I met a man without eyes...he had never had eyes...he walked around like a seeing person...I said to him that your intuition is very evolved...he said to me that my intuition is just right behind his.

IA56
20th December 2019, 07:50 AM
In last night Dream I was with scientists and doctors...they hav been reserching about gen 19....they talked to bind 19 to 19 first...but now they where not sure it will work...and they where talking to skip this test because they where not sure it will work…(the other 19 was not a gen but something else I have now forgotten what they said it was)

IA56
21st December 2019, 05:34 AM
In last night Dream I was out buying a new car...it was bigger then my current car...the Dream ended at when the salesperson and I Went out to look at my car and I had parket it on a wrong Place...so the Dream ended at when I walked to fetch the car and drive it to the salesperson….the new car had several parameters what was unused so I was so exited that I might have Money to buy it....(healing Dream?)

Antares
21st December 2019, 07:41 AM
In last night Dream I was out buying a new car...it was bigger then my current car...the Dream ended at when the salesperson and I Went out to look at my car and I had parket it on a wrong Place...so the Dream ended at when I walked to fetch the car and drive it to the salesperson….the new car had several parameters what was unused so I was so exited that I might have Money to buy it....(healing Dream?)
I'd say it is not about healing.

I see vehicles in the dreams in this way: when it's a train (typically longer drive) or bus (rather local drive), this means the external circumstances influencing our life-path changes. (Going somewhere is moving - in space). It's a symbol of life changes.

When it's a car, it's a bit different: because you are the driver. This means that you have a new power or inspiration that drives you further in your life, a new strength that would lead you to a new ways.

So I see your dream this way: a bigger car means greater possibilities than previously, revealing (it's a process of moving - hence the driving analogy). Parking it on a wrong place means that you have temporarily abandoned it, but now you got it, or getting it, back. So now you can afford it (i.e. you are ready enough) to meat these new possibilites, hence excitement about the parameters and enough money.

In short: vehicle, like car, means way = moving through your life = changes.

So be happy. :)

IA56
21st December 2019, 08:01 AM
I'd say it is not about healing.

I see vehicles in the dreams in this way: when it's a train (typically longer drive) or bus (rather local drive), this means the external circumstances influencing our life-path changes. (Going somewhere is moving - in space). It's a symbol of life changes.

When it's a car, it's a bit different: because you are the driver. This means that you have a new power or inspiration that drives you further in your life, a new strength that would lead you to a new ways.

So I see your dream this way: a bigger car means greater possibilities than previously, revealing (it's a process of moving - hence the driving analogy). Parking it on a wrong place means that you have temporarily abandoned it, but now you got it, or getting it, back. So now you can afford it (i.e. you are ready enough) to meat these new possibilites, hence excitement about the parameters and enough money.

In short: vehicle, like car, means way = moving through your life = changes.

So be happy. :)

Thank you :heart: I am happy :thumbsup:

IA56
23rd December 2019, 05:02 AM
In last night Dream I was observing a women with a bird….she had the bird outside without a Cage....I walked to the women and asked how she can have the bird without a Cage ...does it not fly away...No she said...she is afraid of water...and I looked around and yes the whole Place was surrounded with water….now the bird chifted to a Little girl on a bike...I commended to the girl how good biker she was….now the girl show me a huge ladybird...when I looked closely it was only a Shell of a ladybug...she had 2 of them….

IA56
25th December 2019, 09:33 AM
In last night Dream I was at my mothers Place (where she lived Before departing) She was babysitting a nagbours Child...an afroSwedish boy...age 5...mother asked me to look after him so she could go out….I took my laptop and we where googling...I asked him what he would buy if he had Money...he said ...drugs….I took his tiny hand and mildly spanked on it and told him that never buy or take drugs...it is poison...and harmful….

IA56
28th December 2019, 04:22 PM
In last night dream I wanted to book sauna...the list was complicated...but other persons succeeded to book...so I started to be frustrated....I asked one man...what date and time is it...he did not wanted to answere me...so I said...you have a watch...show me your watch...so he did....it was 16/8...18.05...

In this episode I was working in a nursery with elederly persons....I was going to shave an old man...his wife asked me what I was going to do with her husband...I showed her the shaving maschin...and I looked at her and I said...I see you also need to be shaved...I will help you after your husband...

In this episode I had knitted green pair of stockings.....

IA56
29th December 2019, 07:10 AM
In last night Dream I was on a ranch of somekind….there where a bunch of very different people….it was not possible to get the Group together...I tried to help the best I could….one girl was to keep some kind of messures and read somekind of meaters...but she did not do it in right time...so I told her to write her doings on a whiteboard...and get a wristwatch where she can program the time of every houre she has to do the messures....it was so complicated to get these people to do theires chores so I Went out for a walk...a man in my own age come biking on a bicycle...he asked me to come on a ride with him….for some reason I did sit in front of him on the front Wheel...(I do not know how this was possible) I hold on the stearinghandles...and I was leaning towards him...so he leaned his head towards mine and our heads touched...he tried to kiss me....I turned my head away…..I wanted only to be his friend.
He was from someother country...not sure if it was from Jugoslavia or Tjechoslavakien.

In this episode I touched my ears and my ear-rings was gone...who have taken out my ear-rings?

IA56
31st December 2019, 08:38 AM
In last night Dream I was in a situation of danger….I was with a man who said his brother have a knife….I spotted the man assumed to have a knife but it was a ruler...the man was agitated and most in fear….he had the ruler to protect him self….

IA56
1st January 2020, 11:38 AM
In last night Dream I was just a spectator….I saw a man playing on a keybord....and 2 other men watching him….the one of the 2 men told that the man who was playing on the keybord is as near as you can come...a virtuous genious….

I hear someone say...kajun??

IA56
4th January 2020, 09:23 AM
In last night Dream I was on a school….one man approached me...he was not a pupil….he had a daughter with him….when I looked at her she had a peading look....like she said….help us…..the man did talk about that he had 2 Life stories...and he did not know which of them was the true one...he Went on and on about that...so I said….pick one and stick with it....he talked very confusing thought ...I assumed he have some kind of phyciatric diagnos....after long time he had gained trust in me...and he asked if I could go to their home and look if his wife is alive...he was not sure but he Thinks he have harmed her...I asked where do you live...he told that when he was at the hospital the doctor had told him to try to live near a hospital...so the house was just round the corner....I told him that I will take the daughter with me....she was relieved….when we walked to the house...I asked her how old she is...15 she said...we entered the house and I see her in the kitchen doing disches….I knock on the window and she opens it...and I ask her if she is okay...yes she said...a bit sored but okay...she said...she do not want him to come home….she asked if I could take him to hospital...I will try I said...I Went back to school but did not find him...so I Went to Another part of the school where there was a garage/workshop....somehow I felt that he did work there…..so I asked around and yes they told me that he usually are with them….when he is feeling better….I was told that I should call a person who know him well and can tell what to do....now the man did enter to the garage and I said...good I did not find you at the school...he asked if she was alive...yes I said...but you must to hospital for valuation….he did co-operate and was aware of the man who the garage told me know how to handle this matter….

IA56
5th January 2020, 09:19 AM
In last night dreams I was carrying my son...he was just a baby....when I did lye down on my bed it started to make me dizzy and feeling ill...I was breastfeading my son on the bed...I had to go away from the bed before I was lost in dizzyness....my sister was visiting me and I told her...she said...yes I have felt the same when sitting on your bed.....

In this episode I had moved to another town with my son...he was 6 yrs old....I had not yet got all my furnitures...so I had made a bed on the floor ...my friends was visiting me....we where 3 men an 2 women (me included) I had ordered pizza and we where sitting on the floor....door-bell rang and outside was 2 men in trenchcoats....I got a feeling that they come to check on us...I was dressed in a long red T-chirt...my son was sitting on the floor and holding on my leg...and when I walked he was dragged with me...the men looked at me and my son and asked why he does that....oh he is just playing....I told the men that this is not an ordinary situations...usually we are just me and my son....they asked if my sons father was also here...yes I told them that the tall man in the black T-chirt is my sons father...the man asked if he visits us often....NO I said...he visits very sporadically.....nearly never...we followed the men out...and I noticed that the food store was just in the same building...look I said to my son...so easy to buy food....I was so happy...the flat was in a big beautifyul building...huge rooms...I was planning how to decorate...had big potential to make it cosy.

IA56
7th January 2020, 08:47 AM
In last night Dream I was for some reason in some others flat....I was looking where to call when bathroom was leaking watere ...I was not dressed had a blanket wrapped around me....I was now in kitchen and there was an old man with Walking stick...I asked if he wanted some coffee….and he said yes….in the cabin was Dirty disches so I had to give him a cup insted of mug….we talked whilst drinking coffee…..and then he was on his way...I asked if he has injured his leg....he said...in our age we start to have all kind of injuries....I tried during the whole Dream to understand why I was in that flat and who did own it in the first Place...I did not recognize any of the stuff in the appartament….

IA56
8th January 2020, 12:18 PM
In last night Dream I was Walking towards a huge gate...from far away I thought it was made of ice...but when I come nearer first I saw my son infront of the gate and he was looking upwards...he was uplifted….it was surprising because there was no elevator or anything...he was just uplifted….Before I reach the gates...a man walkes towards me and he looklikes Gandalf the White.....he passes by me and when I turn around he wanished into the thin air....I look upwars and I see it is a huge building like a casle….I feel my son is on the top floor of that building...I pushed the gates and they opened wide open...I was thinking if the gate was made of salt or alabaster??

IA56
9th January 2020, 08:46 AM
In last night dream I was companied by Royalties...I was told they where Royals...and I felt it too...

IA56
10th January 2020, 07:11 AM
In last night dream I was driving in Stockholm...I wanted to go to Södertälje...as it is hard to drive in trafic in Stockholm and I ended up in a narrow street and it went up ....I did manage to get the car on top of that steep up road and to that platform like place..(I had like birdperspective here)...I ended up in front of a shop...I asked for direction and he pointed to the right and he said ...drive towards Odenplan....now I could see the road sighn...here the focus turned inside me....and I hear like someone sending a morscode..I felt it in my throat…..I started to listen...what was going on....suddenly I understand something deep about myself...where I lack trust...where I lack confidence...where I lack whatever is needed for going deeper to release me to be total free....I lack words to decribe properly....what I see is that the outer is the key for the inner...From the known into the unknown….

IA56
11th January 2020, 02:16 PM
In last night Dream I was abruptly awakened from the Dream...the only thing I remember is...someone saying….admit….and I felt such a chock in my body….and that awakened me but the Dream was also gone to understand what I had to admit to....

IA56
13th January 2020, 10:21 AM
In last night Dream I was like seeing on a TV screen...people in very dangerous situation....I could not do anything but Watch...

In this episode I was sleeping and I woke up by feeling a very strong energy...I said...go away...but it stayed...so I turned around and it was a man without a shirt….it was strange because I did apprehend him as the colore red.....he asked me what I can say about him...I told him that he had bean strangled in his pre-Life....so I asked how is it where you are now...he told me that there is no alcohol where he is now….

IA56
17th January 2020, 07:23 AM
In last night Dream I was on my back on a open window sill ...very high up on a high building...I was looking down and was aware if I do sudden move I will fall out of the window….so I moved so I got my elbow inside and bended me inside the appartament??

IA56
24th January 2020, 12:03 PM
In last night dream I saw myself lying on a bed...with like corroded by rost air tubs....those where on both side of my head...in come a nurs...and she was going to infuse into the air tubs something...so I stopped her and told her to put it into the drip...so I was outside of myself helping the nurs? and in the same time I was unconsious in the bed?

Now I remembered one more Dream from last night...I was sleeping in a pasture for horses...I woke up and one horse was sleeping next to me...I stand up and the horse also….come so near me...and I felt such love from him….and he spoke...he said….I LOVE YOU...and I felt goosebumps all over my whole body...

IA56
27th January 2020, 11:57 AM
In last night dream I did see a little blond girl...about 3-4 yrs old...holding a picture of herself...and showing it to adults...and talking that this girl is brilliant...she is good and kind....now she stands infront of me and tells me to say something positiv about her...so I say....she is wonderful and brilliant...

Antares
27th January 2020, 01:33 PM
In last night dream I did see a little blond girl...about 3-4 yrs old...holding a picture of herself...and showing it to adults...and talking that this girl is brilliant...she is good and kind....now she stands infront of me and tells me to say something positiv about her...so I say....she is wonderful and brilliant...
I think this girl is you - the part of yourself that will never die, showing a picture of who she (you) want(ed) to be. :)

IA56
27th January 2020, 03:16 PM
I think this girl is you - the part of yourself that will never die, showing a picture of who she (you) want(ed) to be. :)

Thank you I am sure that is right :-)

IA56
28th January 2020, 08:53 AM
In last night Dream I was standing in a glas patio..looking out...vast fields with ship and Lambs...it was raining and when the shep and Lambs did see me they stand up and started to walk towards me....I Went out and I saw a very Little lamb small like a kitten...I lift it up and I squeeze the water out of her fur...

IA56
30th January 2020, 10:44 AM
In last night dream I was searching after something to put on me...all clothings was too small...I was nearly panicing when I hear someone saying...remember your name??

IA56
3rd February 2020, 10:09 AM
Last night Dream there was a grashopper...I looked closely and it had a long tongue...I gave it honey...it liked it...when I looked outside I saw 2 huge bunnies...as tall as me...I told my sister that if they bread it will be disaster...imagen how they will eat all....

IA56
4th February 2020, 10:42 AM
In last night dream I was called upon my phone...this person I knew for several years ago...this person asked me why I do not respon on my text messages or my voice messages...I asked the person ...how can you know this??...Have you connected my phone to yours...and the person said...yes....so you are stalking me?..Yes...

IN this episode a person whom I give distance healing to....did come to me and said she is impatient to wait...her mother was baking a cake...so she come to me to visit and kill time….I said...I am so sorry for your struggles...how are you doing?..she told me that she is back to school….wow...I said...that´s great….

IA56
5th February 2020, 08:34 AM
In last night Dream I was travelling with Swedish king and Queen...the carriage was red velvet with comfy seats….it was very warm so I helped the king to take off his jacket...to my surprise he had 2 on top of eachother….a yellow one and a green one….in the Dream I had 2 boys...they had big beards and no hair??...we ended up at my home and I asked if they want to have coffee or tea...the king said….tea.

IA56
6th February 2020, 10:28 AM
In last night Dream I asked a women with a hijab...I asked do men have something like you have the hijab to be recognized by...she had a frightened look on her face and she said NO...I said but why must you have hijab and men do not have anything like it?? should I bring up this subject...she run away shouting...NO

IA56
7th February 2020, 08:33 AM
In last night dreams I was a spectator to a dancing contest...the participants who did good did get a figurin to trade in an get a Buddha statuette...a young boy did get one and when he went to trade it in he get the answere...it is not pretty enough...he was so sad his mother did nothing...so I went to the boy and I said ..you can not give in...you have you right to have the Buddha statuette....so I took him to them and said...you can not change your own rules...give this boy his Buddha statuette and here is your figurine.....

In this episode I was walking with a young women...she wanted to be in realtionship with me...I told her that I was not interested and for that matter she should look women in her own age if she was intereted in women....we was in a winter landskape and we saw a caravanette...we climbed in all was frozen...soon someone opened the backdoor and it was so strange because we where very high up and he have placed some kind of ladder but had not made it steady and when I step on it it tilted and down we went...but I did not harm me...he put it up again and I went up on it again...and I did regret it at once because it was not safe as he did not safe it properly...a man with a dog passed by and I halloed to him to help me....and he did...he told me that the man who own this caravanette his son do talk badly...he have said he will buy black balls....so he asked me to talk to the boy...that he will get in trouble if he do not change his ways....I went into the mans house to look for the boy...he was teasing a dog...I told him that one day that dog will attack him if he goes on that bad way against it...I asked if he has hard time...yes he said...his parents do be hard on him for no reason...so I talked to the boy and asked if he want me to talk to his parents to change they way aganist him...and he said yes...here my phone rang and this dream ended this way...

IA56
8th February 2020, 11:01 AM
In last night Dream I was somewhere in a forest/moutain/field area...I was with a some Children who was hurdling some cattle/sheep...when I looked into the forest area I saw a Wolf looking at me....I told the Children to have there sticks ready and theire whistles ready to spook the wolf away….

IA56
13th February 2020, 09:08 AM
In last night dream I was preagnant in 9th month....

IA56
14th February 2020, 08:27 AM
In last night Dream I was with my father...….I told my father that my intention is not to offend him but I want to ask him something ….yes he said….I asked...do you have other Children then us 4....I said ...you had a period when you Went out dancing and you might have met others….he Went out of the room and soon come back carrying a big bag in his hands and saying….okay come....

In this episod I did bury in the sand a plastic bowle….I did dig it up soon and to my surprise it was a Young boy...he was in chock...he wispered something to me...I couldn´t hear what he whispered….I told him….he must dare to speak up...he must learn to defend himself...and not let others do things he do not want to him….I was in total despare ...….I have to reach him and make him to defend himself….

IA56
18th February 2020, 10:34 AM
I had a strange Dream last night...I was somewhere of a working Place...2 co-workers Went out to smoke...I Went also and to my surprise I had a cigarett and I asked for matches...one of the co-workers shouted like in fear that I had a cigarett...and refused to give me matches...so I looked into my bag and I had own matches...now the cigarett Before I could light it was cut to more then half of it away...and I had left only like a centimeter of the cigarett to smoke...I asked...did you see that...they looked at me like I was crazy..but soon one of the co-workers noticed the cut of part of my cigarett on the ground...I was now happy that it did happen and I was not crazy...I opened my bag and I noticed that I had own made Tobacco...with herbs and other healthy ingridients...one of the co-workers asked me if I am going to cell it also...Oh no I said...it will only result in complainings and rumer spredings...and I do not want any problems...so I only make it for own use…

IA56
19th February 2020, 07:54 AM
In last night Dream I was sleeping...Before I fell to sleep someone was manipulating my brain so it felt like I will have a seizure..so I had to awake me over and over again...I tried to see who is doing this...but I only could see it was someone behind the scenes it was covered with like a gray cloud...

Antares
19th February 2020, 10:16 AM
In last night Dream I was sleeping...Before I fell to sleep someone was manipulating my brain so it felt like I will have a seizure..so I had to awake me over and over again...I tried to see who is doing this...but I only could see it was someone behind the scenes it was covered with like a gray cloud...
This kind of experience I would not call a dream, but direct non-physical interaction with beings. I have frequently such experiences of energies and beings approaching me while sleeping. It is a good practice to set certain, desired mental and energetic attitude (or frequency, wave-length, state...) before going to sleep, so that unwanted energies could not reach you.

IA56
19th February 2020, 11:41 AM
This kind of experience I would not call a dream, but direct non-physical interaction with beings. I have frequently such experiences of energies and beings approaching me while sleeping. It is a good practice to set certain, desired mental and energetic attitude (or frequency, wave-length, state...) before going to sleep, so that unwanted energies could not reach you.

Somehow I know this because I have had this since I was Little...it goes in cycles….I have not wanted to accept this...but after I saw that Movie...The
fourth Kind...I have had daytime sensations about some kind of energies what I do connect to this "manipulation" feeling.....somehow I feel that there is not much to do...so do you have any suggestions how to set up protection against it??

Love
ia

Antares
19th February 2020, 03:35 PM
Somehow I know this because I have had this since I was Little...it goes in cycles….I have not wanted to accept this...but after I saw that Movie...The
fourth Kind...I have had daytime sensations about some kind of energies what I do connect to this "manipulation" feeling.....somehow I feel that there is not much to do...so do you have any suggestions how to set up protection against it??

Love
ia
We are exposed to any energies all the time. In the dream-state it is just more obvious, as this is the state where our senses are not so matter-bound. Further more, we are more vulnarable then to any suggestions, manipulations and any other influence (like magic - which can easily work this way) - but "more" doesn't mean that we are not falling to manipulations when in awake state.

All people are vulnarable. A lot of thoughts coming to one's mind originally comes from other beings - and the living people as well (this is called telepathy :) whether you are aware of it, or not). This is just a part of the process of developing your mind control by yourself, I believe...

And gaining better awareness this way.

There are a couple of methods to stay out of such influences:
- energy / qi resources to be kept high (so that your aura was strong)
- mind (thoughts) control, mood control before sleep in particular
- direct deal with the (in)coming energy if it's insistent
- and as mentioned, setting a proper attitude / frequency state

IA56
19th February 2020, 04:30 PM
We are exposed to any energies all the time. In the dream-state it is just more obvious, as this is the state where our senses are not so matter-bound. Further more, we are more vulnarable then to any suggestions, manipulations and any other influence (like magic - which can easily work this way) - but "more" doesn't mean that we are not falling to manipulations when in awake state.

All people are vulnarable. A lot of thoughts coming to one's mind originally comes from other beings - and the living people as well (this is called telepathy :) whether you are aware of it, or not). This is just a part of the process of developing your mind control by yourself, I believe...

And gaining better awareness this way.

There are a couple of methods to stay out of such influences:
- energy / qi resources to be kept high (so that your aura was strong)
- mind (thoughts) control, mood control before sleep in particular
- direct deal with the (in)coming energy if it's insistent
- and as mentioned, setting a proper attitude / frequency state

Thank you...Yes...I am surprised that this happened last night...because I have not had this seizure feeling in long time...but I Believe it has to do also with 1980-81 when I was brainwashed in real Life...so because I had this in the Dream or during sleeping time...I was thinking that it was somekind of processing this happening too….and yes I do more Believe in people to do this kind of manipulations then other energies/entities….I do Believe me to have rather good protection...so maybe this was more processing Life happenings....what do you Think?

Antares
19th February 2020, 07:08 PM
I think that there are no seeming reasons for energies / beings to come in and affect us. They send us thoughts all the time, try to trigger certain emotions etc. See... there are really a lot of beings all around us, most of them are low and in big part unconscious and strive to survive in this "shadow" forms. As living human beings, we have natural protection (which are our energy fields) from them, but it doesn't mean that they cannot try to influence us... they do. But it is a normal thing - but sometimes it happens that the natural protection might not work entirely, then the methods which I mentioned can help, if one doesn't want to use deliberate will / magic.

IA56
20th February 2020, 08:16 AM
I think that there are no seeming reasons for energies / beings to come in and affect us. They send us thoughts all the time, try to trigger certain emotions etc. See... there are really a lot of beings all around us, most of them are low and in big part unconscious and strive to survive in this "shadow" forms. As living human beings, we have natural protection (which are our energy fields) from them, but it doesn't mean that they cannot try to influence us... they do. But it is a normal thing - but sometimes it happens that the natural protection might not work entirely, then the methods which I mentioned can help, if one doesn't want to use deliberate will / magic.

Okay thank´s...I Think I use deliberate will...you might call it magic?

Love
ia

IA56
20th February 2020, 08:23 AM
In last night dream I was driving in a cab...I saw a huge cat sitting up on a steps outside the house...my car suddenly change to bicycle...and the cat jumped behind me on the carrier...I used my leg to back kick at the cat and told it to jump off...the cat said….we are more than cat´s….and jumped off...
The cat was in same colore as a Lynx...

IA56
22nd February 2020, 10:09 AM
In my dream last night I was riding a horse...I lost my balance and dropped the reins and the horse looked at me and had a look on his face that now he are free to do what he want...but I was very firm in my voice and said...NO...stop....stand still.....and I got back my balance and got hold and balance back...and the horse did look little bit dissapointed in a way that he had to listen and obey. (this is first time I feel confident in a dream where I have a horse in it)

IA56
23rd February 2020, 12:27 PM
Last night Dream was very confusing...I just write it down here….I was in bed sleeping when a women come in with food...to both me and my son....I rose me up from the bed and walked after the women who Went into the kitchen...I wanted to thank her...I opened the door to kitchen and there was Another women, I did not see her who served us the food….I Went back to my room and on the floor lyes a naked thin old women...I feel that there is a nurse taking care of this women and I am not allowed to Wake her up...so I put a blanket over her naked thin body...after short while she rose up and wrapped the blanket around her...and now I know that I am alone with my son....everyone have left the building...I was concerned about the old women and I Went out to find her...and when I enter into her bedroom in the bed was Another women too...oh I said...are you Twins...and I said that I am here to put some clothing on you and take you with me...you can not be alone in this house...in walked the son to this women...he was so moved that I cared about her mother and her sister so I was prepared to take them with me to be sure they will be taken care of….the man did wrap his arm around my shoulders and he was going to reward me...but here I woke up from this Dream.....

This Dream have awoke something Deep in me and I am so sad and Crying and feel devestated and confused….

IA56
27th February 2020, 08:43 AM
In last night dream I have taken care of the twins....they where in 1.5 yrs old....( I was hospitalized at this age, I nearly died of a epedemy many Children died of)

IA56
6th March 2020, 09:02 AM
In last night dream I was with prins Charles of England??

IA56
7th March 2020, 07:49 AM
In last night dream a huge mastiff turned to a man....??..I was a bit afraid but somehow I could keep me collected...and when I did not go to a hysterical fear...the mastiff turned to a man...so was this a test how far I have become in my fear of dogs?? or how far I have become not to fear dogs??

IA56
8th March 2020, 09:09 AM
In last night dream I had a ex boyfriend in the dream...it was not clear to me why he was in my dream...he did not say anything...maybe he just missed me??

IA56
14th March 2020, 12:03 PM
In last night dream I felt on my right arm something tickling me...I had a long sleeved sweater on me...I pull the sleeve up and I saw a 2 cm small scorpio who was transparant...my sister was with me...so I told her that when I pull up my sleeve you bruch the thing off me....it ended up on the ground and we both tried to stomp on it and kill it...but it kept going and we did not succeed to kill it...and the dream ended here....

IA56
16th March 2020, 08:14 AM
In last night Dream I was as I thought was Dr Phil inviting me to work with him….but it was not him meeting me when arriving to the destination...he was talking that I will soon meet Dr Phil...but Days Went by and he just promised me soon he said...so I did make up my mind and told him that I am going home tomorrow...and here I woke up….

IA56
17th March 2020, 07:15 AM
In last night Dream I met a man...we did decide to meet tomorrow and he will pick up me....we decided a spot where he will pick me up...I was there waiting...soon he come driving in a pick up...he pull the window down..and said...do you want something...I Went confused and opened the door...he had a parcal so big that there was no Place for me....he did not show any sign that he remember that we had decided to go out….so I did quietly shot the car door...

IA56
18th March 2020, 09:12 AM
In last night dream I was cutting hair....like a hairdresser....

IA56
23rd March 2020, 08:37 AM
In last night Dream I can´t say it was a person more a force but I could feel it was collected and it told me that I was it too...so I tried to ask if I was an individual...but felt like that I was of a same idea and therefore bigger then an idividual...so hard to put finger on what it tried to express...what I was.

IA56
24th March 2020, 08:38 AM
In last night Dream I had several strange birds...one I fed with wheat flower...one I called "sleepyhead"..it did not looklike any ordinary bird at all....and then in the Dream there was several different Eyes looking at me....I do Believe them to be out from space maybe aliens…..

IA56
26th March 2020, 06:33 PM
In last night dream I took back a key I had given away earlier...to a male friend who missused it.

IA56
3rd April 2020, 06:31 AM
In last night dream I was standing in a lunch bar pealing oranges...and telling people that they should take at least a half orange to every meal....

IA56
4th April 2020, 08:06 AM
In last night Dream I was in a car with 2 other persons...the man who was driving the car...and his wife in front seat...I was sitting back seat….he drow the car into a sea...I could see a lot of fish in the sea….I was sure I will drown...but to my surprise I floated out of the car and to the Surface...I could see that the man and the women did also get out of the car and to the shore.

In this episode I did get messages like ridles ...like rebuse….I had hard work to trace who have sended them to me....it did lead me to a asylum...I was surprised...who can it be....he had a bear suit on him...but I did recognize him….and now I was totally perplexed…

IA56
7th April 2020, 02:34 PM
In last night dream I was with my sister and I asked if she have a clinical thermometer...she gave me one...I asked if it is to put in mouth or into the armpit....she did not answere so I did put it into my armpit....and soon it was like lightflach and I knew it was time to look at it...and I had 39 C.....so I had high fewer....and when I did know this I started to shiver....

IA56
10th April 2020, 11:34 AM
In last night dream was scarry...I was in the room where I am born...I am born at home at my grandparents from fathers side....in the dream I was keeping the fire in the stowe...I was feeding the fire and suddenly I see a red bible ...I put my hand into the stowe and did take out the bible...and when I did that I see a women in the fire...and she did do a back flip out of the stowe....I went into a total fear and started to say the lords pray....here the scenary changed...I was now in to the metro...and I had a wip in my hand....a women did harras me and I did give her a wip...and I forced her out of the metro wagon and locked it...people was standing in cue to come in but I did not open the door....here the scenary did change again...and I was still in a hostile inviroment....I did tell that I was the grandmother...and somehow I felt more strong now and my fear was gone.

IA56
15th April 2020, 08:50 AM
In last night Dream I had a cat on my left side…(it looked like a cat) I did push it down with my left hand...to let it know that I am the one who is in charge...
the cat did accept it...

IA56
18th April 2020, 07:12 AM
In last night dream I was lying on my right side in my bed....I feel that a German Sheperd dog/or huge wolf did come near me and lyed down ...I was pretending sleeping...little afraid what will happen and what will the dog/wolf do...but to my surprise he put his paw like holding my hand...soon he changed to a man in white shirt...and he was doing something to my behind....so I shouted....out of my home....out out.....and before he went out he changed to a man in a black shirt...now I was pissed...and shouted...get the hell out of my home....OOUT.

IA56
19th April 2020, 01:23 PM
In last night Dream it was new snow...I touched it and it was wet snow and I got a thought that it is easy to form and work with….

IA56
20th April 2020, 08:04 AM
In last night dream I had my mother in it....I was on a railwaystation café...My mother come to me and asked if I can help her to apply for a free day from her work...I told her that the lady in the café is working on the employees adminsitration and she can help her...she asked my help so I follow her to the café but there was a long cue and she was on the phone….here the Dream ended….

IA56
24th April 2020, 06:34 AM
From last night dream what stayed with me...was...a handshake...and the man did not let go of my hand...

Now I remember this seequence from last night Dreams....I woke up in the Dream by a tremendeous pain in my left side in hight of the kidneys but more to the side….I tried to change my position in the Dream but was unable to do so...and Before I come to so much consiousness in the Dream that there was a man who with his fist was hurting me and holding me in that pain possition...and I started to shout to him….let go of me....you are hurting me...and it took very long time Before he let go of me so the pain could ease…..

IA56
25th April 2020, 06:56 AM
In last night dream I was in a building with Sibirian chillness....outside the sun was burning and it was total catastoph so the houses was build with this what they called...Sibirian chillness...outside was not habitable so houses was build in this way....horrific dream....hope this will never happen.

IA56
29th April 2020, 07:55 AM
In last night Dream I did help 2 persons with a condition what I had discovered not to be a disease...it has bean classed as a disease because of the craziness the person ends up into if not guided through the process....so first a women did start to show sighns about this "illness" so I told her Before it Went too far...to remember to listen to my voice and what ever she feels she can not give into the feelings...because if she follows the feeling she is lost and may never find back to reality….and therefore will be hospitalized rest of her Life...she started to sweat and I told her to keep her breaths calm...then she started to panic a bit...and I reminded her of to keep focused and calm….the battle was very violent but she did pull through...and soon I hear a man starting to have the symptoms too so I hurried to him and started to tell him not to loose into the feelings and to listen to my voice what ever happens….and the last thing I remember from this Dream whas his staring Eyes.....here I woke up….

IA56
2nd May 2020, 08:24 AM
In last night Dream I was in a ice landskape...I was driving my car and a bit skarred how it will end up..there where so many hills and slopes...I drowe very slowly...and noticed that my car has very good tyres...so I was totally safe to drive on this ice landskape…

in this episode I had 2 houses...one big and one small....I Went into the big house and hear a dog growle….I Went out at once…(still afraid of dogs)...the man who owned the dogs come out with them and I can ask what are they doing in my house....we Went inside and the house was full of people...I Went out to my Little house...and my son was there and he was washing dishes….he told me he is in love...but it is impossible...I asked who is she...he did not want to tell me...so I Went out to figure this out...and now I saw a women with slightly red hair...in my age …..so I Went back to my son and asked if it is she and he said...yes….I told him I do not mind...it is his Life...

(I never figured out why these people had invaded my house)

IA56
3rd May 2020, 08:00 AM
In last night Dream I was telling my Dream (I have now forgotten the Dream) to a ex co-worker...she invited me to come to her home...I Went to visit her and I noticed that I had rubber boots on me but I felt that I have no time to go back home and change to shoes...I come to her adress and now I remember that she is at Church...so I thought that I will go there even I am very late...but Before I Went out from her house complex I saw a cow on loose...the vestibule was only windows so I saw both to the Backyard and frontyard...when I tried to go out Backyard the cow was there too...so I Went back to the fronyard door but now there was to cows...so I was thinking to call 112 but suddenly my ex co-worker was sitting outside her door and having a foot bath...sitting on a footstool with Wheels...she had many goldrings on her fingers and also wedding rings...I was thinking that I have never known that she has bean married….now she Wheels away and is going to a restaurant and looking at me ...are you comming...she said we can take a sandwich and coffee….

IA56
4th May 2020, 07:30 AM
In last night Dream I had a horse outside of my house...I had a wall of glass and the horse made attacks against the window wall...I felt fear...and rang 112 to tell that there is a horse at loose….the horse took off...and I also Went outside to see where it Went...when I walked down the street I found a sulky looked like a old race car...2 more horses standing and this sulky was turned up side down...so I understood the horse was from this party....here I woke up...

IA56
6th May 2020, 07:56 AM
In last night Dream I was approached by an unknown man to me...he said my second name...and I said it is not my first namn...he luored me into a cort room...I did feel that If I stay they will falsly accuse me for something and they will win...so I forced myself out...they tried to hold me against my will so I shouted...help they are trying to falsly accuse me for things I have not done...so some persons did grab the men who hold me so I was able to run away...I knew that I have to make it to the otherside of the fence...I did succeed….but the man did run after me and threating me...so I said to him...give up...you do not have any case….

In this episode my mother was living on terrace house...she told me that she has no car so I can park on her spot...there was a Engine preheater...she asked me if I knew how much they will charge me for this Engine preheater...I said ...as much as the electricity costs...but then I remembered that I did not have this Connection to put on a Engine preheater in my car….

IA56
8th May 2020, 03:56 AM
In last night dream I had my mother telling me that I should clean more in my appartament...I was so surprised that she says as she did ...now when she is on the other side I was sure she would understand more and see clearly...so I told her...that you ought to know how it is with me...you where there...so I told her from beginning how hard I felt my childhood was and that she was not there to support me...a door was open into a big party and I had to close the door to keep my focus on this subject to make my mother understand....and while I am telling her my whole life story up to now...I realise that it is not my mother who has to understand...it is me...and that I am having this lecture to myself....we all are one....it feels huge for me today this deeper clearer understanding....thank you for helping me go deeper.

IA56
9th May 2020, 06:26 AM
Last night I had a strange dream....I was asked to meditate with a man...he was total hairless and had strange things on his body...oval shape...edges higher so they formed like a engraved oval bowl....he bowed his head down and I had to put my forhead on his neck into this oval bowl....I go into altered state...he feels it and he falls down and turnes around to catch me...I am sharp in my consiusness but he will put me to sleep...so I begg him...please do not put me to sleep...please...but I loose consiusness and fades into sleep...

IA56
12th May 2020, 07:32 AM
In last night Dream I had to fall into sleep with body totally awake...because I was sure I had not slept att all....but this morning I remember one Dream so of course I had slept….in the Dream I awake on a mustard yellow skin sofa...near my face there is White substance...and I feel blisters in my mouth….I am afraid I am becoming sick....when I awoke this morning I was happy it was only a Dream....and I hope it stays that way :)

IA56
14th May 2020, 07:40 AM
In last night Dream I was taught where to pinch on my thumb...to lesser fear...I was surprised because I have learned that to pinch inbetween thumb and the pointing finger is where to lessen fear….so I shared this with him...

IA56
16th May 2020, 09:06 AM
In last night I had a strange Dream in my oppinion….I had highheals on me...very Beautiful shoes….a man wanted to try them on....they did fit his feets perfectly...I was surprised he had so small feets...I told him that he looks great in them...and I told him he can Always borrow shoes from me because I have many Beautiful highheals...

IA56
17th May 2020, 07:04 AM
In last night Dream my grandchild asked advice for a nitting...she said...I show you when you come to visit me...I said..you can tell me what it is..maybe I can give some pointers now when we are talking….she showed me a Picture of a bikini...it was very complicated looking...oh I said...that will be a challenge…