PDA

View Full Version : IA´s dream diary....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

IA56
22nd September 2011, 12:10 PM
Last night I did have this dream, what do you think it want to tell me??

I was up in air in a car and I was sitting in back seat, looking down to ground from the back window of
the car. I saw a house and besided the house was a little bone fire and smoke ring´s coming upwards like indians sending smoke signals....it was grey thick smoke and the ring´s where perfect shaped and many ring´s going straight upward .....I was fashinated by the smoke ring´s and I was not afraid that did not
understand what I was doing in the car flying like an airoplan??

I´d like to have some input, please.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
22nd September 2011, 05:04 PM
Last night I did have this dream, what do you think it want to tell me??

I was up in air in a car and I was sitting in back seat, looking down to ground from the back window of
the car. I saw a house and besided the house was a little bone fire and smoke ring´s coming upwards like indians sending smoke signals....it was grey thick smoke and the ring´s where perfect shaped and many ring´s going straight upward .....I was fashinated by the smoke ring´s and I was not afraid that did not
understand what I was doing in the car flying like an airoplan??

I´d like to have some input, please.

Love
ia I would see both the house and car as images of your mind/body- and if the car was flying, it would seem (to me) that it is your higher mind while the house is your 'earthly self', which includes your body, of course (but also certain mental faculties, I think).
The idea that you are sitting in the back seat would indicate that you don't feel you're in charge of your 'higher mind' or Higher Self- and/or that you see your mind and body as separate aspects of yourself, and perhaps the signals would be your body letting you know you need to integrate both, or to honor them equally.
Of course, that's just my interpretation.

IA56
22nd September 2011, 06:46 PM
WoW...CFT...That is a good interpretation....I have intergrated many aspects of me...but I can understand that it is not compleated still....I do not feel I am in charge of my "higher mind" I have difficulties to see what it is....It is not so long ago when I was in a group to learn to know the different energies there are...like nature, crystal, dead or deaseced ...the teacher for the group said we shall think of a friend or relative on the other side....and I did have difficultie to pick one...I did see a black door in my mind´s eye and a voice said....pick me....and after the group session I did think about it who it would have bean behind the black door...and I think it might have bean my higher self...or at least the one who did educate me during the psychopath beating time in 1981 whom did tell me about our indestructuble core and that we are not our bodies....

Do you have any idea how to intergrate with my higher self ... but mind and body is very separate aspects of me...body is only a vechile for this time here and nothing more...the flesh-body...but off course the other bodies is more me that my flesh-body....it is only this life personality, or am I wrong??

Love
ia

CFTraveler
22nd September 2011, 06:50 PM
I see things a little differently- If you like, I could write up a little something about that and post it in a different forum and link it to here..... I don't want to derail your thread too much.

IA56
22nd September 2011, 06:54 PM
Please do that, thank´s again CFT

Love
ia

CFTraveler
22nd September 2011, 07:15 PM
Here it is-
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12795-About-life-the-physical-and-all-the-kinds-of-way-we-can-exist.&p=103405#post103405

Korpo
25th September 2011, 09:14 AM
Hello, IA.

I would like to offer a similar interpretation. A car is often used as "vehicle of consciousness", an energy body. It would then be no surprise that it could fly really. Taking the backseat might at first be at odds with this, but this could be a hint that you have access to this energy body, but what you are shown is helped along by the support of another consciousness (the driver, whether seen or not). This would mean another consciousness would aid and stabilize your consciousness to experience this.

You already decoded the symbolism of the fire and the smoke - because it reminded you of smoke signals. You place it in the context of communication. Fire has the connotation of energy transformation. You also take note of the shapes. It could be that the smoke rings themselves were thoughtforms, direct means of communicating information. You could see it taking place, identify roughly the process, but you could not read it yet as in deciphering the smoke signals.

Adventures like this can serve the purpose of exposing you to things - here the environment, the energy body you were in, its senses. You already made use of these senses by the translation of the reality you perceived, recalled and conveyed. This might in good time lead to more detailed adventures with more content and a more detailed understanding, and also more of a feeling of being in charge/the driver yourself.

Cheers,
Oliver

IA56
25th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Thank you Oliver...You give me more help to focus on the feeling, as I already have started in another thread telling about the time with the "psychopath" when the inteligence had to step in and awake me to get out the hell of there to save both my son and me...
This dream is clarely stating to me to stop being such a child and start more to become an adult.
I am in the dream as a child...looking at the smoke ring´s and in awe for it...and no other thought at all in my mind...no wondering who is driving the car...why am I sitting on the back seat...who is the black energy who is trying to stimulate me sexually (this I did leave out in the dream, and this is also showing my childish mind..children do not have sex so I do ignore it too in the dream)
I have a childish deep deep trust to be safe so I have not developed that side of me at all, I have bean beaten and abused thousend´s of time in this life....yet I am as trusting and forgetting all the bad thing´s what has happened to me...and yet I can read energy, but it is like I want to give a change to everyone???...This is an enigma to me too...WHY??!!
I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up.

So here I am needing much help to become adult in my "nothingness" too...because I am here to fully know what it is to be human.....I am very responsible child...yet need to become adult so to speak...
:oops:

CFTraveler
25th September 2011, 05:09 PM
I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up. That's a beautiful thought- one that I agree with.

IA56
25th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Yes and I believe it is one of the truth´s too.

Love

Korpo
25th September 2011, 08:41 PM
I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up.

Sounds like true compassion to me. :)

IA56
28th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Last night I did dream this:
I was working in a hospital kiosk/cafétheria...one doctor come and I first did not understand why he did come because i could sence he was not going to buy anything...so I started to tell what he could buy for like 5 swedish krown´s....He said he is diabetic...but I did show him a soft salmiack bar for 4 crown´s....so he did buy it...it was closing time and I did notice that the cash box was gone and I did not have any change to give him 1 crown back...I told him that I give it to him tomorrow...Now he was filling in some kind of form and now he ask´s for my help.....I answere him....I have not yet learned that task, I just started work today....Now I hurry to the office to ask if the cash box where on the office and if I can go home for the day....Out I see a bus comming and I start to run to the bus stop...a women whom I know said she will hold the bus and I do not have to run, there is time....On the bus was the word...young....written....and the women is holding a sighn where it was written....Arlanda...I was thinking if I take this bus then I have to take a train at my home...so I decided to wait for my own bus??....I was totally at a new place and did have difficulty to orientat myself where I was.....and I was trying to calkulate how long my work travel time will be now when I have accepted this new work.

Please give me feedback to sort his out. Thank you!!

Love
ia

IA56
2nd October 2011, 09:28 AM
Last night I did dream about my sister...I heard she was coming and I told our relatives that I want to see her too...I did hear from distant that she arrived, but no-one did run to tell me....so I went to see her...I hear realives say...now she is coming...I did shout that wait for me...now my sister stopped and waited for me...I could sence irritation from relatives....I look at my sister and she has got new teath´s....I am nearly chocked ...they are so big and like total white in the middle and around grey...they sure look fake to me...and when I look at the side teeth are not fixed at all...only the front teeth´s.....I was thinking why not do whole mouth??....She is in a hurry and I follow her she is going to pay for her tiket´s....she have her payment on a CD and she give´s it to the seller......She is not communicating with me at all.....so I gave up.....She is like hiding something so I do not get to know the truth about her....and all my relatives are protecting her to keep the secret safe.....so strange.

IA56
4th October 2011, 10:08 AM
Last night I did dream that I was in a cave and looking out ...it was a real big storm outside and plant´s like cactus was blowing in the wind and I was thinking....wow...now is not good time to be out...

I was witnessing 2 other person´s who did live in a cave too.....they had found some kind of nest ...or it might have bean like an animals stomach they had put some kind of food in and like boiled or cook it by digging it into the earth.....I was looking and trying to understand....but this must have bean some one living of the earth....survival skill´s.....anyhow long lost skill´s for me ....but old knowledge good to know.....maybe need to re-learn something.

IA56
6th October 2011, 09:54 AM
Last night I was talking with a man (do not know who he was) about energies/life form´s.....I asked if he know about "The big seriousness"....but he was so occupied to try to know about as he said..he showed with his hand´s...he pointed with his pointing finger and he said...it start´s like a dot of flame...and then it goes like this...and he did loops with his finger and then it wanisches...I asked if he ment Djinn...but obviously not....:)

Now I am pondering what I might have meant....with...big seriousness??

Any idéa?

IA56
9th October 2011, 09:41 AM
Last night I had a dream about a dog. I have always bean afraid of dog´s and specially in my dream´s.

I was talking to some neighbour´s and they did invite me to them. I said...I will walk to you through the forest...I was walking on
this path and now I did see the neighbourous house, and they where waving to me...Here we are....suddenly I see a very big dog
running on the path toward´s me...and the neighbourous shouted...catch the dog, it has run away from us....I raise my hand up
and said...STOP...the dog did stop and went very confused...so I did catch him from his collar and started to walk towards the
neighbourous...The dog did shift shape couple of time´s....first it was a German Shepard, then a big pitbull but when the neighbourou said it was a Greyhound it staied in that shape...but it was so big up to my armpit....I did hold on to his collar and leaned my arm at his back...the dog did lean his body to mine and I felt how he was trembling...Now I went unsure, did the dog
not have a good home at the neighbourous??...I felt it so hard so I did awake me from this dream.

I do se here when the fear is gone beneath it is other thing´s to cope with, not easy at all.....extended responsibillity.

IA56
11th October 2011, 07:40 AM
In this night´s dream´s I was talking to the "Elit"..and she used word "firstling" she tried to paint it up to me so to speak how it started...I only said...I do not like it a bit, I find it horrible to differiential people like this...but I did understand it though, and what was the most deepest finding for me in this was how to "judge" or what meaning you yourself give it to this "gap"...

....as to me that I can be happy with or without money....I do not value a person by this parameter but by how a person does respect all living life....

In this secqense I was looking at a group of people eating a birthday cake direct from the cake box....and I did hurry there and asked...did you save some to me??...and when I opened the cake box nothing was left to me....I did see there was another box and I did open it and I did say....oh wow...love-yum-yum....now my dear friend T (she did die some moth´s ago) she gave me a pastry with a cow on it...she was smiling because she did know that I will take it negativly to be a cow as a cow does be seam as stupid but that she does know the deeper meaning ...and she is waiting for my tantrum but because I did sence her deeper mening I only went confused ...why did she try to take the worst from me??...It did be 2 pastries on top of each other´s so I did gave the one without a cow on it and said...here is to you too.

I am still ponderig on this...why??

IA56
13th October 2011, 07:23 AM
This night was strange....In the dream I was walking out and did walk through a gate and decided to fly...and I ran a little and jumped up in the air but was drawn backward´s??...I did turn around and I saw my jumper to have a thread wrapped around in the gate, I hade to un-wrap it, it did be wrapped very tight, so strange....I did try again and ran and was just about to jump in the air when seveal people unknown to me did drag me down and did not let me fly....I was so confused so I did awake me from the dream....
Who are they not to want me to fly??....Is it outside of me or is it part´s in me who is keeping me down and back??
Who kan tell??
In this writing moment it feel´s like outside of me....but maybe I am wrong??

CFTraveler
13th October 2011, 03:01 PM
Since most dream experts (I'm specifically thinking of Jung here) agree that most dream characters are self aspects, I'm going to go with "parts in me who are keeping me down and back??".
It is possible that the unwrapping is a metaphor for how you have to 'loosen up' in your life, relax a bit, so that you can soar. Or at least it's the mental picture I got when reading your post.

IA56
14th October 2011, 10:05 AM
Thank you CFT....Maybe I first do notice it outside of me and then understand the inner blockage how and why ...maybe.
I do have dream´s what are telling me also what is happening outside of me, because I am so childish trusting and all people are not kind or nice always....This too is a big thing for me to accept and understand, that there are people who are jelous and be-grudged and has done awful thing´s against me and even I have sort out many people who only exploited me specially when I had my own company.
But I do understand I think what you mean CFT...Thank you for your responce, it is very valuable for me.

Love

IA56
14th October 2011, 10:11 AM
Last night I was looking and listening to 3 men who was talking....One of the men was a real hunk...he was so gourgeous and one of the men was a artist/painter...so the older man did say to the artist....to paint the young man naked...and I do really understand he wanted to immortalitze his image..:-)

IA56
15th October 2011, 09:27 AM
Last night I was to India with my grandchild A...we where at a place and there was a small window at the floore so we had to be on our knee´s to look through it....I did recognize H whom I had known and also visited his home in 1984, I told A that I know him...so A started to shout....H....H....I said to A that he do not know who she is, so A gave me her place so I could try to catch
his attention and after som while he did see me and did also remember me...I told him that A is my son´s child and that he do have 2 children, he was surprised that my son is so old and that it has passed so many years since we spoke.....I asked if he has children and he said yes 5....I asked
when did he move back to India and he said...Too late....It was very hard to hear through the glass window....so I said good bye
to him and we went out from the room through a door, he looked like in chock but did not say anything.

I must say I am surprised to dream about H but if it is true that he has own children then I am happy real happy for him...because I left him because I did not want more children so I did want him to find a women who was willing to give him children.

Love

IA56
17th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Last night I did have a deam what I have not fully understood the whole meaning of....it was like this.

I was working in a very beautiful house/building and it was in a wonderful nature inviroment, like a paradise...I was so happy
and felt so blessed....I was sure everyone felt the same...I was looking at my 2 co-worker´s who was smoking on the terrace...I was in this deep happy feeling but I stopped for a while to listen to theires conversation....K sayes....Never more...and the other women did confirme...you are right never more...I did notice at once my mood to drop and I felt sad...How easy my mood can be changed...I consentrated more to understand the subject they where talking about...Never more an abusive men/women...I agreed in my inner.....

This dream showes me how sensitiv I am to the outer world....I notice I have hard time to keep my happy feeling if not the whole world are happy....I understand more about my self now....and what I have to focus on.....To get thicker skin so to speak...

Love

IA56
18th October 2011, 07:52 AM
Last night I did dream strange again.....I was comforting a man who had a big wonderful house, and I hugged him and said...
There are so many different typ of families ( I did feel I was talking also about my self here)...with my mind´s eye I saw a man
made of stone who closed his eyes and felt hope, I had some kind of connection to him...and he was part of my family, I did count
me in as this man´s friend and was offering to be "family" with him??

In this secvense I was talking with my co-worker´s and I was working at a hospital...They had noticed to have made an error
to my friend who also worked at the hospital, and the boss was now talking to offer her a very expensive corse as a compensation and for her not to report it ...I was so thrilled because I was like in the inner circle where these thing´s was disscussed and could deside like a board memeber....I was so thrilled to come home and tell my friend about the expensive education they are putting her on...wow.....I did get bored to sit on this meeting so I said...please can we do now something els now...like take the elevator so we get moving somewhere else....and I got all in the elevator.....but do not remember what happened after that.

Love

IA56
25th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Last night I had a very strange dream.
A man and a women I do not know who they are....The man did offer me a cigarett and he did turn there usually a filer is in a cigarett he twitched the paper and when I did take a smoke the paper did wrapp up and I got the tobacco in my mouth...but very
soon I did feel dizzy and now I did see the man and women smile toward each other and I did fall into sleep???
What is this??

IA56
27th October 2011, 09:36 AM
Last night I did see how energy threat´s connected to my throat, I was adviced to cut them off...I got a small scissors and I opened my mouth and looked deep in my throat and I did see these energy threat´s....I did do as I was adviced...cut them off...it was very tricky but I did it :-)

Do you think it is like this....that whith communication we get attached with energy threat´s to each other´s??

Love

Beekeeper
27th October 2011, 09:54 AM
Do you think it is like this....that whith communication we get attached with energy threat´s to each other´s??

Possibly we make stronger connections through communication and interaction if there are strong emotional and mental bonds but perhaps we already start strongly connected to certain people because we're in the same soul group or we have pre-existing karmic bonds.

IA56
27th October 2011, 10:03 AM
Interesting though. Thank you Beekeeper.

Love

IA56
28th October 2011, 04:23 AM
Last night I did dream that a bat did flew into my hair....I asked several to help me to take out the bat from my hair...but no one helped me...but then I find one to hold up my hair so I could use my both hand´s to free the bat....then I could examine it and look very close at it...it was facinating.

IA56
1st November 2011, 09:04 AM
Last night I did dream that some one asked me if he/she could enter my sphere and I said Yes, I was cuorious to see what happends...something very heavy did sink over me...I tried not to panic but I was very intimitated, suddenly I see and feel
something under my covering....the first what hit my mind was....neg´s...I do catch it and are now holding under the cover and
I shout to my sister....bring me water...I know my sister did go from the room but she never come back with the water,so I was
thinking what to do, my knowledge about these thing´s are limited, suddenly I see a litle foot and I am now sure it is not a neg but a child....I take it off the cover and I am now looking at a little cute girl...Hi I say....How did you come to my apartment and into my bed...??...She said...through the door, it was not locked...Oh I say...don´t you have any own place to go to?? No she said..I want to be here with you...I now see she has some mark´s on her face....like tribe´s has....she had pink dot´s and I was just about to ask how she get these when I woke up and I was in small chock.

This dream is about my sister trying to suffercate me she did like this to me often in my childhood...I am sure the work has begun to free me from this horror I still feel when I think about my sister and her treatment of me.
But now I was the one in charge here in this dream, even I thought it was neg´s first, and my knowledge was limited how to handle this so I think it turned to be about my fear from childhood what is first to be relesed in right way for me to get past this then I am sure rest of fear is more easy to handle for me, it think :-)

CFTraveler
1st November 2011, 01:50 PM
A word of caution:
Even though I do know that some magicians tell you to allow some(one/thing) else to use your inner self (such as in channeling) I do not think it's necessary- try to have built-in defenses against this- mainly the knowledge that if someone needs to give you information they don't have to possess you- there are other ways.
Please don't allow anything to ever possess you- even in dreams.

IA56
2nd November 2011, 07:02 AM
Thank you CFT for your caution note, so you think this was to possess me??
It did not felt like that for me...That something heavy did sink over me is this to be possessed??
I do not channel or let anyone use my body, ever
For me it was developing in right direction when be asked if he/she/it was allowed to enter my sphere, before they only did ente
without asking, now at least I was asked....I have said that I do not want to be walked over that they should ask me and also
say theire name, now I did forget to ask the name because I was so happy to be asked fore entering, I did feel very clearly
this was benefiting me so I allowed and I feel this was the first step to start working on my fear.

Love

IA56
2nd November 2011, 12:41 PM
Last night dream was what I would call a possessed dream....It was like this...
I was in a inviroment what was not naturally calm, it was fixed or made to look like a calm and like a secure zone...I could easy feel how all was playing secure and calm...now they did slowly coming closer to me...and like without making any fuss they like did movement´s like in slow-motion...and they look very friendly and nice in theire faces and started to put an machanical spider on my
hand...(as they have in scionfiction films what they put in an eye to make people tell the truth and give information)...They wanted me to believe all is good and nothing to worry....I had such a hard work to avoid the mechanical spider....so it ended that I awoke my self and I was totally schreaming....I was sleeing at my son´s house and he was so freakend out and said I did awoke him and feeling totall terror....So this was for me an possessing dream.

CFTraveler
2nd November 2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you CFT for your caution note, so you think this was to possess me?? I don't know, it could be a self aspect, however, I think it's a good 'mental habit' to not allow anyone to, just in case. It keeps your mental barriers up.

As to your possessing dream, it could have been a result of what I said, but it never hurts to be cautious, without being too suspicious.
Aunt Clair uses a phrase to describe what I'm talking about- "Open in Protection". Always receptive to good, never allowing intrusion. So it's the advice that I consider the best- a balanced approach.

ps. I always find it helpful to understand that I am always safe and protected, and no manner of appearance of nonphysical entities can hurt, because of this, and so far, so good. :D

IA56
2nd November 2011, 02:43 PM
Thank you again CFT for your reminder, it is never too many time´s said...and yes I believe this last night dream was to show the difference and I do believe it is my higher self showing me this....but as you say....to be causion and never allowing intrusion, and to keep a balanced approach...I am too trusing like a child who never have yet met any danger and therefore can not be or know to be causious....I appreachiate very much your kind reminder, thank you.

Love

IA56
5th November 2011, 10:43 AM
Last night I was in a pool with many other´s, it was like a maskerad pool-party...I was very near a man who was dressed as a women,and I did bump into him and I appologised but he did not believe me that it was an misfortune...he looked at me and he said...you are not a women...oh yes I am I said...I asked him how tall is he....and he said...1.75 cm....when we got up from the pool he was shorter then me and I am 1.66 cm??

In this episode I was looking when 2 person´s was doing something I did or do understand what is the meaning, so please tell me if someone of you know what the meanin of this is...
I saw they have wrapped in several layer´s of plastic and the shape was a bunny....they did put it through the mouth of a cow
and pushed it into the cow´s stomach...and then back up??...and the wrapped one was a child...and it did survive this strange ritual...The cow was also alive.

I am in chock today.

CFTraveler
5th November 2011, 04:36 PM
I would say they were showing transmigration, how the soul can go through phases of development until you get to human. Anyway, that's what I would interpret. A very symbolic-conceptual- mental projection, and the pool makes me think of a womb.

IA56
5th November 2011, 06:31 PM
WOW...CFT...Thank´s...you are good.
The pool dream is about my birth....My mother did not believe I was born girl...she was so sure during whole preagnancy that she was carrying a boy...and when I was born she said to the nurse...you are misstaken...it must be a boy..

And yes I can buy the other dream of transmigration....I feel one of my goals in this incarnation was to understand how it is to become human...Thank you for your input.
The chock must be that I actually did get to know the whole process even when I did feel it in this dream it did chock me totally.

IA56
7th November 2011, 10:37 AM
Last night in my dream I was sleeping in my bed and awakened when a fluffy transparant cotton boll was floating in the air, I tried to understand what it was, if it was a threat or what??..Did not understand...the fluffy thing float´s into my right arm...I am now worried and thinking if it is a neg...so I start to spit on my arm....and trying to go up from my bed...but I am dizzy and everything is leaning so I have a big trubble to get up...then my grand-child A come´s in and I say to her...take my hand and pull me up...she does it and I am on my feet´s now....I am surprised that my grand-child do not see that it is leaning and I have trouble to go forward....so I say to her to push me from my back...and then I ask her to bring me salt...she goes away but does come back and say..she does not dare to ask for salt...so then I decide to go down staires...I am not sure where I am...when coming down staires I see I am at my father´s house...I ask for salt...and he point´s to the bench and I take it and go to the water tap´s...he say....it is not wise to talk about salt...I do not care he do not know and does not believe if I told...I wash my arm´s and hand´s with salt...(I am happy to remember in my dream´s about RB´s advises)...I ask my father if it is monday or sunday...he was not sure so he had to see in the calender......It is monday....LOL ...-))

Please if anyone know´s what that fluffy white cotton transparant boll is, please tell me.

IA56
11th November 2011, 09:39 AM
Last night I did witness 2 intitiating ritual´s one for a unknown man and one for my brother...The initiating ritual for my brother was I watching it from distant floating in the air....and the initiating ritual for the unknown older man I was witnessing it from very near...I did puch me into the crowd to get near to see what he was doing..He was half bend in his back...holding his knees with his hand´s and making faces to a low placed entrance...I followed him down to cellar where he took a boat and went into the sea and serching for someting in the water...he fished up something looking like a bird´s nest and now it was critical...do he find the egg...He is dissapointed...the egg was not there??

In this seekvence I am driving a car and see something outside and I park the car near the sideway....when I get out of the car
to look at something, the car started to roll downward´s....I try to get into the car from the passanger door but it is locked...and now I got panick....one man does see the situation and opens the drivers door and get inside the car to stop it to roll into the ditch....wow....what is this about...??...That I am not in controll of my body??..Please give me your thought´s and input.

Love

CFTraveler
11th November 2011, 04:51 PM
In this sequence I am driving a car and see something outside and I park the car near the sideway....when I get out of the car
to look at something, the car started to roll downwards.... I would interpret this as fearing that when you leave your vehicle (sleep, project, or simply lose control?) things get out of hand.

I try to get into the car from the passanger door but it is locked...and now I got panick.... The way I'd interpret it is that if you let someone else's opinion sway you (you are trying to take the position of the passenger, not the driver) and this is not open to you. Once again, you fear losing control, especially if you listen to others.

one man does see the situation and opens the drivers door and get inside the car to stop it to roll into the ditch....wow....what is this about...??...That I am not in controll of my body??..Please give me your thought´s and input. I think the man is a self aspect, the rational side (typically when you dream of duals, the male self aspect symbolizes the 'mathematical/rational' side (left brain) and the female symbolizes the right-brain faculties, like emotion and intuition. So your rational side wants to take over, in other words, you don't quite trust your 'trusting' self, only your rational dominant side.

Of course, this is just my interpretation of what your dreams mean in relation to your own mind, not anything else in your life.

IA56
11th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Thank you CFT...very good interpretation....I think I have a conflict inside of me....I have struggled with self image my whole life, and I have not yet found it, sorry to say but it is the truth...I am little bit different then or I was made different I do not know what is right way to say it....but I was not accepted to be born to my sex (female) in this life, my mother have made me totally clear that I am rude to come as a girl...when she was so sure of me to be a boy.
I started my life to try to satisfye my parent´s and I did faile....I am or I had to become more rational but I am trying to find out what it is to be female, and I do not yet know...and this dream is very clear of my confusion....I am trying to talk to my self...to stop to think in gender thinking...and to try to consentrate what I like and how I want to be...no matter what sex I am born in...
I love to be a women,reallly love, but I hate to cook and bake....so in my mother´s eye´s I am not a proper women, it hurt´s me a lot to not be accepted as I am, I am trying to talk to my self...that what matter´s is that I like me, and to try to become as I want to be, and stop worrying what other´s think or even not like me, I can´t please other´s anyway.

Love

IA56
12th November 2011, 07:42 AM
Last night I had a very comforting dream :lol:
I saw a very hugh moth (fish) hugh widh mouth..swiming around....then I see a snake making it´s mouth very with and swiming against the moth..and singing...moth..moth..moth...off course the moth did get a grip of the snake but the snake did not loose it´s temper did not panic...kept singing....moth moth moth..and did get out of the moth´s grip....and the snake said...now I am going to an carabian vacation...:shock:......funny eh??....Any thought´s??

Love

IA56
6th December 2011, 08:18 AM
It´s bean awhile I had anything significant to tell about my dream´s...but this night I was lectured by my higher self...I have fallen off my disipline and she had me to promise to shape up :-))

I was arguing earlier in my dream with a man...I do not remember what the argument was about...but I remember me saying to him....so you mean you are able to sweep the floore with my hair....

I woke up in the dream when feeling some one trying to dragg me off my bed from my ancles....I did stand up and asked what the heck he is doing...he said....I will show you that I am able to sweep the floor with your hair.....I started to laugh and said...you do not have to be that litteral.....but he meant he could be if needed....ahahaha

So okay okay...I will shape up with my routines and disiplines I promise.

Love

IA56
8th December 2011, 12:05 PM
Last night I had a dream about 2 cat´s and 2 dog´s..they where so fond of me, and all the time seeked for my company...suddenly on of the dog´s looked at me and spoke....I have such a pain in my neck...I was so surprised and I felt that thrilling sensation so I had to calm me down not to loose the focus....oh I said, I am so sorry, I will help you and tell your owner about your problem´s...So I went to seek after the owner to the dog...it was a young women, and I felt she had very little money, I was thinking how can she afford to take the dog to a wet, but I told her, that her dog has neck pain...she said..and I have never cut the claw´s of the dog eighder, so she was now afraid the wet will see this, little bit miss-treatment of the dog.

In this episode a circus come to town, I was living up north in a little village and no-one had work there so we did live on allowance..I went to hear the price of the tiket´s and it was sky high..I said...I am sorry but no-one here can afford those prices...sorry..

In this episode my sisters husband had made a radio competition to get the oppinion/notice for him to be unfaightful to his wife (my sister)..I was thinking how smart he is...now he get the permission and can hide all the old doing´s behind this oppinion....so my sister run´s to me and tries me to partisipate, but I do not want...I say to her...I do not give my approval at all to him to be unfaightful against you.

There was many more seekvences but only fragment´s what I remember so no need to write down them at all.

IA56
9th December 2011, 09:46 AM
Last night was like a training camp....The inviroment was like a stage....it was a building and when I did round the corner and went
behind the building´s I did feel I am soon going to meet something, so I started to prepere my self to keep focus...soon I did see
light beam´s and I was thinking, now I will keep focus and ask who they are, and what they are, and theire name...and I asked..but off course I did get too exited and lost focus :((

Other sektion´s also was inviroment from my childhood what did awoke fear in me....so I did not back off from this scene´s I
went through them and did what I was supposed to do, but still I felt that old fear in me whilst being in this childhood inviroment.

Two sektion´s did have to do with my body and energies...I did feel such a whistling in my ear´s and a heavy pressure in my head it was almost painful so I did do deep breading and hold my calmness and soon it seased and it felt like the blood was now able to enter my brain again...I felt a hand touching my forehead and this did give me like an electrical chock....and the other was an energy coming near me and I had to bread very focused to not my heart did burst...had to keep my heart rate down...and now when I think I must have given loud noice whilst breading to keep my focus, I just wonder what this is??

This sektion was different, I had my father with me...one unknown man did seek my attention, and said...we was not allowed to visit your admin so he was asking me to take them there, now father wanted to know what the man said...and I told father what he said...The man had an veteran car and said he had one car for sale if father was interested, and he was....the man´s veteran car started to roll backvard´s whilst he was showing my father the other car....I did pusch the man´s car and asked him if the car
did not have any break...No he said...The other car was also an veteran car a station vagon...father did think it was too big, but it did have a draugh hook and that was very improtant to my father, I felt he will use the car to bring wood home from the forest, I do not know if he bought the car or not.

IA56
10th December 2011, 09:41 AM
Last night I did have 3 different dream inviroment´s....

I was observing a young man who was going to an dentist....It was lika big hall or market-place where all dentist was gathered
whilst waiting for their custom´s....When this man enter the crowd of dentist no-one did recognize him as a custom....He did
not say anything but going throw the crown whilst they tried to tell him he has come wrong...(it was very intersting to observe the
man him knowing the truth but not reveling it) so he went on and in the background was the dentist who he had the appointment with.

In this episod I was in a bus when a women with 3 dog´s entered the bus...the male dog did pee on me...and it was horrible, so much pee and I was thinking why did she not let the dog pee before entering the bus...so I yell´d...say me your name...the people around me tried to harch me down and to bagatelise the whole thing...but I was persistent and did get her name, I said...if the lawyer do see it as an offense then we see in court, we do have law´s to obey.

In this episode I did give my sister´s husband a hand nitted jumper (made by me)...he said he will wear it on him when he is representing the company...I was so surprised he did see the jumper as valuble to wear on big occation´s.

IA56
11th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Last night I did have a dream about my granchild J...he was poking his face with a knife.. I took the knife away from him...he started to make loud noice that he want the knife back...I asked if he was going to do proper carwing with the knife...no he said..he want to play with it...I said...it is not a toy...and did not give it back to him...he smiled pleased and put his feet´s on mine and when I walked he was just walking with me standing on my feet´s...he did put his arm´s around my waiste and I did put my arm´s around him...and I noticed how thin he was...

In this episode I was looking at the astral and did see a big black cat...but then the view changed to real time zone and now the cat was more white then black....One angry man had a guineapig in his hand and he was angry to have to take care of it??..he hold it very harchly and putting it into a stable...I was trying to understand from where the guineapig´s come from and why??

In this episode I was naked and a for me unknown man was sitting becides me...he was wondering if there was going to be something for him from my nakedness...but I did act like it was normal for me to be naked and there was nothing for him to benefit from it...

IA56
30th December 2011, 08:12 AM
Last night I did have this dream...I was in a church listening to organ-harmonium consert..I was sitting behind the musician and she had her sheet of music on the floor...I felt how she was worried she did not know this piece so I was bending me froward and looking down to the sheet of music and I wispered to her to help her...but she gave up...and I was amazed how unprepered she was throwing a consert??...but she was not in shame at all..that was it..and all has to go along with it....the conset was over...I felt embarresed for her.....

Please help me understand this dream?
Is it about practising??

Love

CFTraveler
30th December 2011, 03:24 PM
Well, it's hard for me to get a complete understanding of it, but I don't think it's about practicing at all- I think it's related to (and please forgive me, I don't know how else to say it) your propensity to feel responsible for what others are doing. She was happy and unconcerned about her performance, and even though it was terrible (was the music terrible, or was she just disheveled?) or you judged it was terrible, it was you who felt her embarrassment, not her.
Perhaps your subconscious is telling you about boundaries?
I'm not saying these things about you, I'm seeing them from the contents of your dream. And of course, as always, I could be completely wrong.

IA56
3rd January 2012, 08:46 PM
Thank you CFT...but what or how do you mean about boundaries??....It is true that I am always concerned about what other are doing...or trying to help them out...like in this case wispering the music key´s to her...I did not judge...but she was not pulling of the piece...I was wondering why did she play a piece she was not familar with??..I feel now embarreesment is wrong word...I was more thinking why she did as he did...??..I was more baffled....

Now has something else happened....I do not remember my dream´s at all??

Love

CFTraveler
3rd January 2012, 10:01 PM
Boundaries- the thing that keeps your emotions yours; that keeps you from getting your feelings of well being to come from yourself and not others, the things that keep your feelings of adequacy from your own achievements and not others'.

For example, take the 'stage mom'- the mother who wanted to be a performer but because of life circumstances couldn't, and now push their baby daughters into pageants and such inappropriate shows, regardless of whether the children actually want to participate in such things, because they don't consider the children anything but extensions of their own being, for example.

I just wanted to reiterate, this is not my opinion, it's just what your dream is telling me.

IA56
4th January 2012, 07:35 AM
WOW CFT...you are good...Thank you....well ...I do act here as my mother....I have bean pushed my whole life against my will and as an extention of my parent´s...and I am still struggling to find my will...what do I think and feel about thing´s...
I had to become so many other´s....I understand ....thank you...

Love

IA56
4th January 2012, 07:40 AM
Last night I had one of those fear dream´s again....I was in a place where it was wild animals..like tiger´s and so...I was so afraid they will attack me...so when this had bean like this for long time...we moved to another place and sat down...and soon I saw another tiger...and I was thinking...will these wild animals never end...then the tiger did raise up and did lick the man besides me..and went inside a building...lika a barn...and the man said...now he went into his winter house....
In this episod I was walking on a boulevard and I saw several big American car´s...they where converteble´s...and I was thinking
how they dared to leave all theire thing´s in the car was they not afraid of thief´s.

Love

IA56
16th January 2012, 03:06 PM
I had this dream some night´s ago...A bird was thrown at me (like canarian or something likely)..I couldn´t catch it and it went hard at a wall...and was harmed...I took the bird in my hand´s and it was horrible because of the damage it went by be thrown at the wall when me was not able to catch it...I was carrying the bird in my hand´s and thinking...how can I help the bird..but suddenly it went better, and now I started to cut to peaces some small woden stick´s to give for food??..But I was thinking...no this I can´t give for food...so I asked if she/he wanted some cup-cake instead, and the bird did say yes.

Love

IA56
5th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Last night I did dream about that I was scared by a tiger and I was looking behind my sholder all the time to see where the tiger was, but suddenly another threath apperared and it was threath to both me and the tiger, I did get up on a roof of a train what was moving, and I did quickly take the paw of the tiger and pulled him too away from the threath I did save him and away from the threath, now I started to walk away on the mooving train roof from the tiger because he was still a wild animal....can anyone say what this is about??

IA56
17th February 2012, 11:39 AM
Last night I did have this dream...
I was looking up on a building and a man was in the window on the second floor...I did show him a like a big needle one end was bend and the other end was like a very beautiful hadle it was like somekind of tool...I knew that the man did know what it was and it was a rare thing...so the man opened the window and did throw to me like a triangle napking and it had like cheramic bear´s on the corner´s ....I did catch it..it would have be broken if I did drop it...and I was amazed..He did come down out to me...and we started to walk, but suddenly I remembered my boyfriend and now I become unsure how he would take it me walking with this man..(I felt that my boyfriend has a jellosy side, and I do not want to open up to this side of him)..so I said I have to go...and I took my cell phone and looked if I did have any messages from my boyfriend and now I noticed my phone was broken...but it did function the glass was broken, and I asked who has done this...and one women said she did broke it...and I said...you have to give me a new phone...and ske said...she only have a very expensive phone it cost´s 57.000 sw.kr....and I said....give it to me???....I did woke up here

IA56
2nd March 2012, 09:27 AM
The other night I had this dream...

I was in an old lady´s house, you could see what thing´s the home had, it was drawn on the wall with a pen??..but the thing´s was gone...in the kitchen was a window of rombic figure, behind the window was a big cat, I opened the window and the cat entered the kitchen, she was hungry. I saw she had dry food but she did not want to eat it, she demanded me to give her food so I opened a can....

Last night I had this dream..

I saw 2 dog´s without their owner but they had leach on them...first I was little afraid but then I remembered to take control of my fear so I walked calmly but having an eye on them....suddenly the owner come and was so rude to the dog´s, was he showing his personal power?? or that he can do what he want to his dog´s??....I did not like it....

IA56
6th March 2012, 06:49 AM
Last night I dreamt that my mother died...I did pick up some clothes...on top of the heap was black clothes...some foreign women did put their hand´s on my sholder and sadly said their condoleanses...thank you I said..yes she did dye this morning.

I think I have separeated me from my mother now, what do you think??

In this episode I was walking with people I did not know, some boy of age of 10 wanted me to carry him but he was to heavy so I said, you can sit on my lap when I sit down...we entered a room what was messy, and it was full of bed´s not made, so we sat down on the bed and the boy did put his head on my lap, we did have like a family meeting??...I had a cajal pen what I put in my bra??

I awoke with head acke.

CFTraveler
6th March 2012, 05:19 PM
Last night I dreamt that my mother died...I did pick up some clothes...on top of the heap was black clothes...some foreign women did put their hand´s on my sholder and sadly said their condoleanses...thank you I said..yes she did dye this morning.

I think I have separeated me from my mother now, what do you think?? It depends- sometimes there are qualities about your mother that you have stopped identifying with- so the dream about her death may be an indication that you are no longer under the power or identifying with a strong quality that she imparts to you- a control issue or an authority issue, and not necessarily her personally.
But then, I could be wrong, it could also be a premonition or worry about her health.
Only you know.

In this episode I was walking with people I did not know, some boy of age of 10 wanted me to carry him but he was to heavy so I said, you can sit on my lap when I sit down...we entered a room what was messy, and it was full of bed´s not made, so we sat down on the bed and the boy did put his head on my lap, we did have like a family meeting??...I had a cajal pen what I put in my bra?? I think this relates to the whole 'motherhood' thing- the boy wants you to support him, but you need your own support, and the beds are not made (a lot of responsibility thrust on you that you don't want).
Not sure what a cajal pen is, so I can't comment on it.

I awoke with head acke.

IA56
6th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Thank you CFT...yes it is little bit of everything you write about...my mother has broke her arm in 2 places and caused an nerv damage so she has a drop-hand now...off course I am worried about her health also.

Cajal is what you make eye-liner on your eye´s....maybe it is called something els in English, I might have made an wrong translation from Swedish...sorry ....

CFTraveler
6th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Cajal is what you make eye-liner on your eye´s....maybe it is called something els in English, I might have made an wrong translation from Swedish...sorry .... Don't be sorry- I just learned something. :D

IA56
7th March 2012, 05:58 AM
LOL CFT...:-)

This night I did dream I was lost in a foreign place and I tried to come home but no-one did know what train I should take to Stockholm...The place name was Maor...I saw a big lokomotiv and klimbed on top of the lokomotive, from top of it it was easy to lokate the building where the tiket sale was, the man who drow the lokomitive tried to help me but when I klimbed down from the lokomotive I was lost again...and it was not so easy to navigate from the ground so to speak...so I did not find my way home this night :-)

IA56
8th March 2012, 07:55 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was to my son´s apartment in his bath-room, and there was 2 enterences into it...from the hallway where the elevator was to other apartment´s and the other door into his apartment, so the bath-room was like in the middle...I was not able to lock the door´s so people did enter as they pleased the bath-room, and it was horrible traffic....and in the all my boyfriend did call me on my cellphone and I could bearly hear him, so I was thinking I need some privacy and to be for my self...I did go back to the apartment and now I saw people having a party, there was some smoking pipe´s and suddenly I did also have a pipe in my hand whilst I was walking out of the apartment to the wood´s...but suddenly I had an ordinary cigarett in my hand what I was smoking?( I quit smoking in 2003)...I was compelled that I have lost my pipe?? ..LOL...what is this all about??...The apartment was in first floore or the enterence floore....did this mean it was my subconsious I was in and there is still all this stress???

IA56
10th March 2012, 08:17 AM
Toninght I did dream that one person was smoking in my home, I took the cigarett and opened the balcany door and to my surprise it was solid covered with solid wall´s but there was ice and snow, so I threw the burning cigarett into the snow.
I went out to my garden and was compelled how much item´s there where what was not mine??..I did find a laminat sighn and that told me that some-one had used my garden as his company area but was gone now...I did find also a magazin what was like 20 cm thick..I showed it to my son and he said it was his cousin´s, my son started to look in the magazin and I could see it was full off code´s, my son did use his feet´s too, he had page´s between his toe´s too`, I was amazed how skilled he was.
I was walking in the garden when I noticed a little girl whom I was taking care off, she did have her shoe´s in her hands and did throw away one so I said....Linnéa take the shoe and come here......

thedevil
10th March 2012, 09:10 AM
Last night I did dream about that I was scared by a tiger and I was looking behind my sholder all the time to see where the tiger was, but suddenly another threath apperared and it was threath to both me and the tiger, I did get up on a roof of a train what was moving, and I did quickly take the paw of the tiger and pulled him too away from the threath I did save him and away from the threath, now I started to walk away on the mooving train roof from the tiger because he was still a wild animal....can anyone say what this is about??

Trains generally represent the truth or something very powerful and unstoppable

IA56
10th March 2012, 04:50 PM
Hi Thedevil.
Thank you for your input.
I can understand the train reprecent something powerful or unstoppable but tell me more about how you think about the truth??

thedevil
10th March 2012, 10:56 PM
No think it would be best if you did that yourself. I don't want to influence your growth too much. Trains are very symbolic. Just think about them and you will start to see meaning and answers. You are your own best interpreter you know. Don't worry God gave you a mind and everything you need to find truth you just have to use it

IA56
11th March 2012, 08:10 AM
Okay. But I think that maybe your influence would be good for my growth because no-one can go wrong, maybe it would be one thing God send on my way is your idéa and that I could investigate it where it would lead me and therefor be beneficial for me, so I think we are here to help and influnce each other´s for wakening up and to grow :-)
But you do not have to do anything against your own belief, it is okay, thank you.

What thought´s come to me about the train is and was, who or what is threatening both to me and the wild animal, or is it a treath to earth, and what would that threat be??...I have not solved or got any idea what feel´s right, yet.

thedevil
11th March 2012, 09:32 AM
I think you are on the right track to figuring it out. I would say try to recognize the threat for what it is. Could it be something like doubt? If you are strong enough to lead a tiger doubt would only be an illusion wouldn't it?

Just suggestions. Trajectory them as you will. You are your own best interpreter

IA56
11th March 2012, 06:58 PM
...doubt....that sound´s familar..:-)
1980 I was told that I am more wors doubter than Thomas the doubter who was Jesus disiple...:-)
...I am working on it...:-)
Thank you for your reminder...AGAIN...:-)

thedevil
11th March 2012, 11:52 PM
...doubt....that sound´s familar..:-)1980 I was told that I am more wors doubter than Thomas the doubter who was Jesus disiple...:-)...I am working on it...:-)Thank you for your reminder...AGAIN...:-)I find its best to use doubt to your advantage and not let it rule you. For example how you say in 1980 you are told you are a worse doubter than Thomas. You can't let a statement like this get the best of you in my experience. A certain amount of doubt is healthy to find truth but I would personally Doubt it if called The worst doubter :) AND CHOOSE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING BETTERRemember also that there is a lot of conflicting evidence regarding Thomas, with some accounts saying he was good,others bad. Doubt is the same, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I think its important tofind a healthy balance You will get to where you want to be, we all will just keep "taking in knowledge" :)

IA56
12th March 2012, 05:04 AM
Yes, balance is everything, thank you.

thedevil
12th March 2012, 06:09 AM
Yes, balance is everything, thank you.Its literally my pleasure because I get good karma if I do something good like help you. You might get some good karma too for showing appreciate for the spirit of truth :) so you don't have to write thank you unless you really want to. Its the thought that counts and the great spirit sees it :)

IA56
12th March 2012, 09:49 AM
I understand what you are saying, and yes the great spirit both sees and know´s, I do know this very well :-)
The doubt reminder was about me doubting my abilities all the time, and as you also said...if I can lead a tiger etc....I have not yet solved my self doubt ground so to speak...I am working on it....

thedevil
12th March 2012, 10:08 AM
You have to keep maintaining your awareness/mindfulness/sentience/thinking ability etc... and realize the truth as much as you can. We are spiritual beings having to fight a spiritual war and the enemy is ignorance a.k.a. hubris. Once you increase your awareness/mindfulness you start feeling more spirit energy for example then spirit comes and gives/opens up your abilities. One thing that really helps me is to talk to Spirit/God/Truth :)

IA56
12th March 2012, 11:43 AM
I understand what you are saying and I know about the oneness also but what have made my doubt deeper is that I was fooled totally, I was for a long time in the enemy camp so to speak, and I am now half way back home so to speak, but much did change from the experience I got and before the enemy experience I was so sertaine but what I learned was why doubt is healthy as you also mensioned, and I am not sure I will ever be sertaine about anything anymore, so as I feel I can´t be sure anymore, BUT I do trust on truth though and also my abillity to recognize it when I got to face it, I hope :-)

IA56
12th March 2012, 03:52 PM
To doubt this way I do is to destroy my self, ....hmmm.....

IA56
13th March 2012, 07:36 AM
Last night I did hear my self saying to someone...I saw Brittney Spears in the wood´s....Two "hunter´s" with gun´s did overhear me and did hit for the wood´s, but they did try to hide there intention by acting in amuzing way ....like they did turn a sommersault....
I went confused.....because I did not understand the real intention of the hunter´s....

IA56
13th March 2012, 04:09 PM
So much have cleared for me now.....In 2002 or 2003 when I met a shaman he said I must leave my belief...and I did...I was in meditation when Angles who was around me left me crying...I did not understand..I said...I am not in pain...why do you cry...I thought they where feeling sorry for me...they did questening..."why does she leave her belief"....this has stayed with me...but I did not leave my faith...but I did leave religion...because religion does box in...but faith does not...I am so happy to see this...or that I do see/feel it so clear now...I am sorry that I can´t put this in right word´s to be understood, but I wanted to share this with you all....This process did start when devil did give his input to my dream about he train...Thank you!!

Bless you all with love and faith.

IA56
14th March 2012, 05:54 AM
Last night I did dream little bit strange and I have difficulties to get it out in word´s...
I was in a group of women we did spend time together, in this episode we where to a church..there was hanging somekind of pendlums or likely...one of the women was going to be confirmed so we had to go to another church or sacred place, I took one of the hanging pendlum´s or something hanging item with me, one church-worker questioned or tried to stop me to take the item but when I said that she was going to be confirmed I was allowed to take the item with me...the group of women I was with had arrived on bike´s to this place so we where leaving on bike´s to the other place where my friend was going to be confirmed...I did not have own bike so I was riding behind one of my best friend´s from the group...we where wearing very beautiful clouth´s and I did help my friend who did drive the bike to put the shawl in a way that not the wind would mess up and hinder her to see or to jeopardize the safty.....

In this episode I was watching my aunt (she was young here) walking like in a ditch and suddenly she fell...I waited for a moment if she will rise her up but did not so I went to see what happened, she did lye there on the ground she had fainted..I touched her and asked...how are you...she opened her eye´s and did be confused, she did not understand what just had happened...and I was very surprised that I had gone back in time and did talk to her but I was not a child as I should have bean but I was in my age as I am now....strange??!!

IA56
19th March 2012, 06:34 AM
Last night I had a dream that I was sleeping in a bed, it was not mine, and that my sister was looking after me...she come back and forth to the room...A very strong energy did paddle me with his hand´s...I could see it was shaped like a man but did not have hand´s with finger´s but paddles ....like when you get electrical schock´s when your heart has stopped...he paddled all my organ´s....heart, lung´s, liver, and so on...all what is in front of the body...not like kidney´s what are back on a body...
It was very hard to cope with this electrical paddling...and my sister did not notice anything and I couldn´t talk...??..Maybe I was in coma??....

SleepyHead
19th March 2012, 11:56 AM
I am truly, truly jealous of the fact that you can remember all your dreams so well... I've been trying, but with no luck at all. I just kinda black out during the evenings, and at some point in time I feel the need to open my eyes, and then it's morning again. If my dreams were so clear at night I think I would enjoy my sleep much more, at least you continue to have experiences and new memories even after the lights are out :)

Korpo
19th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Maybe some part of you thinks you wouldn't get enough rest if you did. It could help to do an affirmation like "I sleep well, I recall my dreams in the morning and wake fully rested." before going to bed.

IA56
19th March 2012, 02:43 PM
I say loud before sleep....I want to remember my dream´s and I say it 3 time´s and deeply deeply feel I will remember them...I do not remember every night´s dream´s thoug eighder, but some night´s I do remember several seckvenses...

IA56
20th March 2012, 05:40 PM
This is so complicated story...wow.....In this dream all is mixed, very old story or happening from my life is mixed with my today life...I´ll try to write as best I can because I need help to understand....
In 2002 I met a schaman online, I have never met him IRL...It did happend very much during this year´s I comunicated with him through email´s and in forum´s online....I was so sure he was my partner to be, I had had vision´s that it is needed a combination of a male and a female to do this work, and I had this vision already in 1980, so I was so sure it was him, I was also told that he will be my partner on all level´s...so what that was ment to mean was...I should be married with him...so I was totally in chock when he told me he was already married...I was torned and ripped appart in my whole soul...and now I did not understand anything ...(the truth was that the future-vision was not that simple I do understand it now and that I have not understand it right yet)..so today I am so in love with a man who is interested in these thing´s but he is afraid, but he does listen and try to understand when I am talking about out of body projection but for now my practising in down, my understanding is elswhere for now, this new boy-friend does work as personal assistent to dissabled person´s, he is very supportiv to me and I felt when I met him or started to talk with him December 9 2011, and we met December 18 for the first time, and when I did lay my eyes on him I did get some sort of flachback and it felt that he is my "cornerstone" and yes much have fall to right understanding on several level´s and still out of reach for clothing in word´s...so this be said...here come´s the dream...

In real life my boy-friend did call me when he was driving to a store with his client and he does talk with the speaker on so she can hear me too, the client have bean very interested about me, so now she got to know....after this phone-call I did fall to sleep I am ill with fever and cold...
I did dream that this boy-friend is this schaman and that I did really understand it in the dream so well, I went awake in the dream....I did also understand that the client is his wife and will give her blessing to our relationship but she want me to also start to work for her as her assistent, and in this way my boy-friend will be able to marry me.....

All is so mixed and as I can tell there is nothing of any truth in this as far as I can know....but I feel this is very much trying to tell me something of value and importance....I feel frustrated.....please tell me if I need to give more details....

It was so huge in the dream when I did understand...that the client was his wife....this did give me so deep understanding...but I can´t grip it and put in word´s....but this understanding come´s from that hight what I call...the space what you can´t tell with word´s...the final truth.

IA56
22nd March 2012, 02:45 PM
I took a nap and did have very strong dream´s...very strong energy was approaching me, it did hid behind a very messy colore, like dirty grean/brownish ...I tried to wake up but did not succeed so I remembered the bannishment and did get control over my fear and did it very firm and precise....I was surprised that I am so strong and have very stong will when I am calm and made up my mind....I am happy for to get to know this, this give´s me self-confidence and self-trust....I hear my self saying...soon very big thing´s are going to start happening....wow.....The bannishment did come to like bean drawn with a pencil on the air...and I was only using my thought or is it mind to do the bannishment I did not even use my hand´s only by will....wow.....you could see the bannisment very long time on the air.

IA56
27th March 2012, 04:59 AM
Last night I was in my son´s appartament in my dream and the inner door was transparant and closed but the out door was open and slamming in the wind...I was thinking in the dream if the door was broken but when I shut it it was okay and did close tight and felt very firm and steady and I was pleased...

The other seecvence of dream I was living in a very high building on the top floor and was called all the time to open the door to let people out from the building...it was a lot of up and down in the elevator the whole night :-) but I am not exhausted :-)
So what does this mean??....I know that I am in a cleansing period now so does this mean when I let people out of my building that I let go of old thing´s and happening and people like releasing bad energie´s or stuck energy??..It sure feel´s like it...

IA56
29th March 2012, 04:11 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was to my grandfather´s place, it was summer and I was collecting plants...some-one asked me, how do you know what plants are eatable??...I said I can see it from the shape of the leaf...
Second episode of dream was that I was overhearing my boyfriend´s conversation with another girl-friend, it felt and old relationchip before my time....she was angry with him being unfaithful and he was scraming at her...let me do and let me be...I did wake from my sleep very quick, it did not feel good at all...I feel nervous now???

IA56
31st March 2012, 07:59 AM
Last night I did wake up within a dream...or I was dreaming that I had a nightmare and did have sleep paralysis and I tried to wake up from this dream and my boyfriend did also wake up in this dream....I did ask him if this did happen and he said no not in the real life...so this must mean I did wake up within in a dream.....does this mean anything?? like I am becoming more aware deeper??

Then I did also dream I was with my sisters children....the girl L did talk much as she always does...and her brother T I noticed was sad and I felt he ought to have our attention so I said....Now we have to talk about feelings....I did notice he was happy that I noticed his condition...but his sister did keep talking so he did pusch her arm gently to get her attention so he would get the opportunity to talk....

IA56
3rd April 2012, 01:40 PM
Last night I did dream that I was looking at a man...he was little bit abouw me...He said...I am the Devil.....Okay I said...revele your self...Then he sank suddenly at my hight....and I was not afraid or timitated bout him at all...He did not succeed to scare me....I am happy now.

Korpo
3rd April 2012, 03:39 PM
:)

thedevil
4th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Last night I did dream that I was looking at a man...he was little bit abouw me...He said...I am the Devil.....Okay I said...revele your self...Then he sank suddenly at my hight....and I was not afraid or timitated bout him at all...He did not succeed to scare me....I am happy now.

Someone pretending to be me....

I am truly, truly jealous of the fact that you can remember all your dreams so well... I've been trying, but with no luck at all. I just kinda black out during the evenings, and at some point in time I feel the need to open my eyes, and then it's morning again. If my dreams were so clear at night I think I would enjoy my sleep much more, at least you continue to have experiences and new memories even after the lights are out :)

I took a nap and did have very strong dream´s...very strong energy was approaching me, it did hid behind a very messy colore, like dirty grean/brownish ...I tried to wake up but did not succeed so I remembered the bannishment and did get control over my fear and did it very firm and precise....I was surprised that I am so strong and have very stong will when I am calm and made up my mind....I am happy for to get to know this, this give´s me self-confidence and self-trust....I hear my self saying...soon very big thing´s are going to start happening....wow.....The bannishment did come to like bean drawn with a pencil on the air...and I was only using my thought or is it mind to do the bannishment I did not even use my hand´s only by will....wow.....you could see the bannisment very long time on the air.

I get the impression IA is incredibly strong spiritually and energetically. She feels the prana like electricity not many people can do that to my knowledge. IA DID YOU ever try meditating in nature for long periods of time and focus on the energy? You can make it over your whole body if you are good I bet it would be easy for you. This is what I consider to be enlightenment. I've been able to achieve it before a few times but only for short periods of time before I get energy attacked...

Sorry I haven't commented btw... been busy. I have pictures of myself in my profile. Can you describe what the being looked like who said it was the devil please?

IA56
5th April 2012, 05:54 PM
No he did not look like you at all....he did not have beard at all and he did have his forhead very high.....
sorry....
Thank you for your input though.

IA56
5th April 2012, 05:56 PM
The night before this I did dream that I did not have any breaks in my car at all....so I have to use the back gear to keep the car steady on place ...the people I did have in my car asked what the course was about we where going to...I said it is to handle fear...and I was some kind of teacher ??

thedevil
5th April 2012, 10:52 PM
The night before this I did dream that I did not have any breaks in my car at all....so I have to use the back gear to keep the car steady on place ...the people I did have in my car asked what the course was about we where going to...I said it is to handle fear...and I was some kind of teacher ??

Fear when rational/ logical can be a very powerful asset in my experience. Fearing God/truth is said by Solomon in Proverbs to be the "beginning" in wisdom. I use fear toconstantly check myself and my awareness and make sure I'm always doing the best I can :)

I like how they say in star wars, "I sense great fear in you young skywalker"

As with all things there is a darkside and a "lightside" to fear and we have to make sure we use that power correctly by being rational/logical or we might end up like Darth Vader :o

IA56
6th April 2012, 06:49 PM
Yes I think I understand what you are saying...and I agree.
The fear I have felt all my life is to fear so bad that to evolve was no option for me...and I do think I know who has kept me in wrong fear...I have never bean interested to have power as Dart Wader type of power....and I have bean ready to give up my personal power and this is the area my higher self and God or the life essence to make me understand in right way...so that I was somekind of teacher in my last dream what I remember is that I shall share my knowledge and give hope to other´s to gaine self power in "right" way....I am not sure I will be right understood what I am trying to say here...because all is not total clear to me eigher -....yet....but I am working on it to share my knowing.
I did not dare to open my eye´s and see...so my first year´s I did live with litterally my eyes closed...and I did hear constantly....when do we get to see her eye´s....!!...I have bean so afraid that it is a miracle I dare to live :-)

IA56
7th April 2012, 07:43 AM
To get healthy and sound balance in everything is my goal in this life.

thedevil
7th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Helelujah and OM to that sister :p

IA56
8th April 2012, 07:21 AM
LOL :-)

IA56
8th April 2012, 08:16 AM
Someone pretending to be me....

I get the impression IA is incredibly strong spiritually and energetically. She feels the prana like electricity not many people can do that to my knowledge. IA DID YOU ever try meditating in nature for long periods of time and focus on the energy? You can make it over your whole body if you are good I bet it would be easy for you. This is what I consider to be enlightenment. I've been able to achieve it before a few times but only for short periods of time before I get energy attacked...

Sorry I haven't commented btw... been busy. I have pictures of myself in my profile. Can you describe what the being looked like who said it was the devil please?

No I have not done that for a long time or continuely, I have had so much other supressed or stuck energy to cope with...but I am soon there to start ...the few time´s I have bean meditating in nature I have felt all energies so stong...my chakras under my feet are crazy when walking bear footed :-) and if I lean to a trea I feel energies very clear and strong from the tree...I think there is thing´s order so to speak...and I am soon ready for starting my real development of my energy-body.
Thank you again for your support.
Love

IA56
9th April 2012, 06:54 AM
Last night I did have some face to face conversation with someone, I lost the memory what it was about...I did get a heavy coff attack....???

IA56
10th April 2012, 04:55 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was at some place and I was watching a man putting cloathes on his boy child, he was so tired and sleepy, suppricingly I was carrying that child, I was talking out loud, where is your stroller, you are heavy to carry, I was approaching sea or water, I did see that water have reached abow the staires, I saw the fisches jumping beneath and was thinking if I will fáll or it was slippery, suddenly a fish did jump into my knicker´s and just when I did get grip of the fish my alarm went off....odd dream, no clue what it means??

IA56
11th April 2012, 05:45 AM
Last night in my dream I get a call from the man from India I had a relationship in the -83, he called me and he was drunk, he was living in the same area with me, he´s wife was not at home. I was helping someone to collect something, I was riding on the lorry-platform and this man from India did know where the well was...we stopped to drink water, he gave me the dipper with water, I was going to drink first but did find it disrespectful to the driver so I said...sorry...you will be the first to drink....he said he did not mind if I had drink first, but I did think he was the driver therefore shall drink first.

IA56
18th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Last night I did have 2 horric dreams.
I was on my back lying on the ground, a big man did say...so you come back...I got instantly feeling to be a prisioner so I was calm
to see what happends...he did pusch me in front of him to a cave like room...I did make up my mind ...I am not going to stay here...so I pusched him with force and the whole wall did get lose and did fly away several meters...the wall behind his back he landed in a small river or pool...he did laugh out loud...I got the feeling he was amused that I dared to pusch him away from me...he was a real big guy :-)...I started to run..I see him coming after me...I run and see a window and a latter up to the window...I know I do not have any keys so I have to go window way...I was lucky the window was open and I just in time before the man reached to grab me to shut the window and I was safe....huh!

In this episod I was working on a day-care....children very dirty, crying and all was a big chaos...I was thinking...where shall I start...so I took one boy with dirty dipers and started to wash him clean...I am exhausted today.

IA56
20th April 2012, 06:05 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was in a area of strange way to build homes....It was like trench...tunnels ....between houses...I did leave a party to do something...and when I got back they had cut treas for the heating of the house and it was blocking the entrance so the door was not able to be opened fully...so I said...No I can´t squeeze me in from that small opening...so I went away...and I did hear a quarrel and a big fight start so I was happy I did not have to be there...I felt blessed and reliefed.

thedevil
20th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Last night I did have 2 horric dreams.
I was on my back lying on the ground, a big man did say...so you come back...I got instantly feeling to be a prisioner so I was calm
to see what happends...he did pusch me in front of him to a cave like room...I did make up my mind ...I am not going to stay here...so I pusched him with force and the whole wall did get lose and did fly away several meters...the wall behind his back he landed in a small river or pool...he did laugh out loud...I got the feeling he was amused that I dared to pusch him away from me...he was a real big guy :-)...I started to run..I see him coming after me...I run and see a window and a latter up to the window...I know I do not have any keys so I have to go window way...I was lucky the window was open and I just in time before the man reached to grab me to shut the window and I was safe....huh!

In this episod I was working on a day-care....children very dirty, crying and all was a big chaos...I was thinking...where shall I start...so I took one boy with dirty dipers and started to wash him clean...I am exhausted today.

In my experience whenever you have dreams of flying or super strength or similar it means you aregetting much stronger spiritually and need to be extra cautious/careful and make sure you constantly maintain awareness as much as possible

Funny dreams though
U make me laugh. Reminded me of a dream I had a couple months ago. I was very angry in the dream and was swininging around on metal bars like a monkey or a gymnist and chanting "I'm the devil" then this big fat bald Guy said something mean so I punched him and he got knocked out then this other person in the dream started laughing hysterically :)

IA56
22nd April 2012, 07:12 AM
In my experience whenever you have dreams of flying or super strength or similar it means you aregetting much stronger spiritually and need to be extra cautious/careful and make sure you constantly maintain awareness as much as possible

Funny dreams though
U make me laugh. Reminded me of a dream I had a couple months ago. I was very angry in the dream and was swininging around on metal bars like a monkey or a gymnist and chanting "I'm the devil" then this big fat bald Guy said something mean so I punched him and he got knocked out then this other person in the dream started laughing hysterically :)

:-)
Thank you for telling me I make you laugh...haha...and I feel the same way :-) about you. The stranges thing is that I feel like I know you?? It must be some kind of group-energy?? maybe...anyhow I am happy for your input, thank´s again.

IA56
23rd April 2012, 11:21 AM
Last night I did dream that I was walkin out in my pyjamas and talking telepathically with my sister...I told her that I have my menopause heat and I am out in my pyjamas walking...suddenly I noticed that I was to my ex husbands parent´s summer house..
I was compelled ...what am I doing here...I noticed that my ex husband had loded a trailer with junk like old funitures and was
going to refuse heap...I did hid my self until he left...and then I sneaked to the second floor and was thinking how I will keep me
out of him noticing me being there.....??

I feel this dream really are telling I am cleaning up old stuff....and I am really putting my feet down in my personal life now...so maybe it is showing me by the dream...and I really feel ..I do not want to returne to anything old what I have left. Period.

thedevil
24th April 2012, 08:23 PM
Thank you for telling me I make you laugh...haha...and I feel the same way :-) about you. The stranges thing is that I feel like I know you?? It must be some kind of group-energy?? maybe...anyhow I am happy for your input, thank´s again.

I feel like I know you well too like we have a strong connection somehow. Past life maybe who knows buy GOD? IVE been BUSY/overwhelmed lately but hopefully soon we can get some more answers :)

IA56
25th April 2012, 06:57 AM
Last night I did dream that I was watching 2 big cat animals like tigers fighting...I was wear about that the one was bad or like an intruder and I was hoping the other one to over power the intruder...he was forcing him to a heap and pushes him over...I was hoping...break your neack...break your neack...but he did roll over to a pool....Now I did go out...I knew hunters where gathering and going out to hunt down the intruder...as I was walking along a path a small infant was crawling on the path...and I was thinking..this child is a easy lunch for the intruder...wondering who´s child it might be...I did see hunters talking and young boys where interested knowing they will be hunters one day...it was night and dark but the hunters had a camp with strong light´s it was the contrast what made me feel it as interesting.

Korpo
25th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Hello, IA56.

This could denote a shadow aspect, possibly on the astral/emotional level, intruding on your elemental consciousness (animalic, represented as tiger). Astral elemental and astral shadow represented to be both of the same nature (two tigers) but of different natures (one being seen as aggressive intruder). The shadow aspect needs to be cleared out (hunted down) and the archetype of the shadow is repeated in that it is night outside the hunters' camp but the hunters themselves are associated with the light (light vs. shadow). The child probably represents a feeling of vulnerability as you said, potentially also a need for development.

IA56
25th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Thank you Korpo and Hello.
I´d like you to give some more explanation...I am not that good in this kind of symbolism...I understand the child and vulnerablity and she/he has to grow and develop.....me being in astral is like this child...lost.
This intruder..is it a part of me or my self??
Shadow is it the undeveloped or unknown part in me what I have not even started to know...and I feel it like an intruder??
I can tell that I have put down my feet in my personal life...and have fighted for my right to be understood from what level I am working from...It is not easy to be understood, I sometime wonder if it is even possible.

Korpo
25th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Hello, IA56.

Your astral body is an elemental. In theosophy this means it is formed of astral essence. Your consciousness as a human being is different from that. Your consciousness experiences astral realities and emotional/sensation events through the astral elemental. An astral elemental is in this sense a means to have any sensual and emotional impression at all.

The astral elemental essence itself composing that body distorts and influences your behavior. Pure human consciousness might behave differently than it would as a result of both - human consciousness acting through the astral elemental. The astral elemental can become a store for negative emotions for example, or for traumatic memories. These alter your behavior, sometimes subtly and sometimes not so subtly. Imagine someone with an anger problem. This person has so much anger energy built up in the astral body, that any odd event might trigger an outburst of anger, an inappropriate response in most cases.

Since the astral elemental is part of you but not all that you are, you picture it outward. You see a conflict, the struggle of two tigers. The positive and negative astral elements stored up in your astral elemental, seeking resolution. Through this conflict also filter your personal reactions to everything that affects you emotionally, and it also colors all emotions you have and how you perceive reality.

As I said, you picture it outward, and this is why people call it the shadow. It is an aspect of themselves that is subconscious, potentially out-of-control and often associated with self-sabotage. This would fit in as picturing it as intruder. I myself have even at times seen it as saboteur in dreams, but later dreams revealed to me that I myself was at times the saboteur. It all depends on your self-image and what you picture as part of yourself and what as outside of you.

Your reaction to the shadow is also not unusual - it's aversion. You want to overcome it, in this case by force. Both pictured in the benign tiger fighting back and also your own reaction as observer. The struggle also shows that you're neither powerless in this nor a victim.

The child might denote that you feel vulnerable because of the way the shadow influences your life. You feel you want to protect the child and also that the danger for the child originates from the shadow. These were your associations in the dream itself.

The dream doesn't answer exactly how the astral elemental will be brought under control, but may indicate that a process is under way that might end up subdueing the shadow (the hunters and the hunt).

IA56
25th April 2012, 04:13 PM
WoW Korpo...Thank you...Now I have much to ponder ..:-)

IA56
27th April 2012, 05:54 AM
Last night I did dream that I was to a building and I was leaving the apartment...I met a man with a dog ...Alsatian..(I am so afraid of Alsatians)..they enter the room and I leave it...but I turn around to look if I can understand why they are there...now I see the Alsatian sitting in the same spot I was sitting in when I was in the room...I try to figure out if this is some kind of sorcery against me, I feel real fear....I become very unsure...

next seeckvens I am in the basement..and looking up to a small window...there is a big cat sitting with his left eye bulge out and the cat look´s horrible ..I now know I am in a hospital and I go near the window and I tell the cat that this is a hospital and no animals are allowed here...the cat dissaperes at once.....

If these animals are representing my astral bodies..then I know these bodies are ill....I am now crying...can they be healed at all, has my sickness become to deep and out of healing possibilities??

CFTraveler
27th April 2012, 02:22 PM
I had a completely different idea.... If IRL you are afraid of Alsatians, maybe you're being invited to transcend that fear, to go to the dog and befriend it. You'd be surprised at how wonderful your experience might become, if you can pass that test.

Korpo
27th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Healing is certainly possible. Being in a hospital is not a bad thing in itself. It can indeed be seen as "place of healing."

I had to look up "Alsatian" as I only know it as "German Shepherd." It is a dog that needs to be trained well, that's for sure. If it were to represent an elemental, I would look at its behavior. If it behaves well and is well-trained, it would represent an under-control elemental. If it's out-of-control or aggressive, the opposite.

It could be indeed a hint to an elemental as it appears together with the man. If you go beyond the fear, the impressions you had of the man and the dog can be important. That the dog sits in the spot you were before could have been a demonstration or a sign of affinity.

I detect no sign of an attack in this dream. Fear can arise, both in dreams and physical reality, for a great variety of reasons. A lot of them may have no grounding in that reality - not the facts we observe cause the fear, but the fear within us is triggered by outside events. It is not necessarily reality as we encounter it that is scary, but how we approach it and how we experience it through our perceptual filters.

Fear in a dream might not be directly related to what you see, but what you see might also in some way represent the fear you feel.

About the cat - if it indeed would represent an elemental, you also have to keep in mind that dream symbol exaggerate to make a point. They are sometimes like caricatures so that we easier spot the message. Healing in the nonphysical sense is work to be done. If you can somehow find the courage to work with your emotional nature - be it through therapy, counseling, meditation or other means - greater emotional health is possible.

IA56
28th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Thank you Korpo...I was not clear I can now see that...I was not afraid of the Alsatian so here my fear is under control...but I fear that the man did put the dog to sit in the same spot I just have left...and I felt...am I under some kind of sorsery influence...and this episod with the dog is trying to tell it to me...The man did have total contro over the dog...and made him sit on his butt in the chaire I just have bean sitting in.....This still awakes my fear...fear that be controlled against my will so to speak....(I have bean as an obedian dog and still fear this, I was brainwashed in 1980)

The cat is as I have bean...with a pouting eye because of thyredea gland went poisoning and was removed by surgery...my eyes is now only 1 mm difference to the other eye....so here I did tell that I am in hospital but no animals are not allowed..and it made me feel that there is nothing more to do ...the astral body is destroyed....can this happen??

I do not need to go therapy..because I have done that very much previous years...now is to put in place and understand what I have had to deny...that we are more than our flesh bodies...that we are mulidimensional beings....Still there is old belief or what I hade to create survival strategies what I must tear down....to dare to be me who I am...and not be what others want or try to make me to be...because of there own fear.....and I can tell....whole my life I have hade to invent so many caracters to fit in...now when I am more me....there is time to time turbulence trying me to go back to one old way of my being...because the real me do awake fear or someting likely...and also it is not easy to after 55 years know or feel who I am...but I am determined to not give in....I am so happy to be here because I know in time I will be what I am truly and in truth.

Fear is ...that maybe all the abuse have destroyed some of my bodies totally....this make´s me cry deeply....so thank you for your input and support....it help´s....Thank you.

Love

CFTraveler
28th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Dear IA:
There are a few ways to interpret the energy bodies- one is energetically (mechanically) and the other is metaphorically.
Energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed- the Hermeticists would say transmuted, which is even more narrow (and I think I agree with them)- so you can transmute a type of energy (from sadness to joy, from uncertainty to contentment) but you cannot destroy it.
If you look at the energy bodies metaphorically, the astral body is the body of emotion- interesting that this is part of what you see your problem as being, isn't it? So no, it cannot be destroyed, because you always will have emotion- the emotion might change or be transmuted, and it can even be hidden (repressed or only suppressed) but you still feel it, and it drives you, at least sometimes.
So there are ways (and you already have explored some, I know) to transmute your feelings to something that works for you, but your vehicle cannot be destroyed, so don't add that to your worries, please.
And,
((((a big hug)))).

Korpo
28th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Hello, IA.

Again - I see no hint to any foul thing going on with that Alsatian dream. First of all, the man is having his elemental under control, not yours. It looks more like he's showing to you what an under-control elemental looks like. As I said, I know the Alsatian as a shepherd dog. The role it is bred and trained for is to be useful to man.

There remains the question of why your response is fear and worry. You gave the explanation yourself - you referenced the events in the past. It doesn't seem like the dream pertains to those events in your past, rather that you have still some fearful reactions because of them.

IA56
29th April 2012, 10:13 AM
Thank you CFT for your input and support...The hug I did need, thank you ...and I hug back.

Yes Korpo you are so right I have still fearful reactions because of past event´s, thank you again, you are so wise.

IA56
30th April 2012, 05:03 AM
I have noticed that to have old fear to lean on is better than let go of it because I do not know what will re-place it??!!...So in clearens...I am afraid of my self what I am truly....better keep what I know rather than jump into the unknown....hah!!

My new affirmation: I am the unknow....I am okay...I love myself.

thedevil
30th April 2012, 02:13 PM
I have noticed that to have old fear to lean on is better than let go of it because I do not know what will re-place it??!!...So in clearens...I am afraid of my self what I am truly....better keep what I know rather than jump into the unknown....hah!!

My new affirmation: I am the unknow....I am okay...I love myself.

i think it's pretty amazing you came to this conclusion because I feel pretty well exactly the same and am also afraid of myself.

IA56
30th April 2012, 04:45 PM
:cool:

IA56
4th May 2012, 07:21 AM
Last night in my dream that a man did show me where the stuff to make bed´s..linen, quilt and so on was. in a small house or stook, he was continueing his task´s and left me in peace to decide where and what I will start with....

In this episod a man did show me a receipt for a goulden ring...but did not give it to me even it was mine, I started to think what ring did I buy in that store, did not be sure that I remembered....

In this episode I was to a baths with pool and sauna...I said...please let me know if you are coming in...so I have a change to put something on me, I do not want to stand here naked (it was men) I wanted to have my integrity...they where smiling in a joke way....

thedevil
7th May 2012, 02:51 PM
do you ever dream about snakes IA?

IA56
8th May 2012, 08:45 AM
do you ever dream about snakes IA?

Snakes are not a common theam in my dreams, I know I have had some dreams about snakes but can´t recall any of them just now...As a child I alway dreamt about horses and cows chasing me and be agressiv agaist me...or to be shot by gun and I felt the bullits pears my body but I never died??...as an teen I starte to dream about dog´s....but as adult I have rescued cows and ride horses...so I have solved that problem :-)...I still dream about dog´s but usually I do not feel fear anymore but more what the dog is supposed to represent....

So why do you ask?? Now you made me courious...haha...

thedevil
8th May 2012, 03:25 PM
Snakes are not a common theam in my dreams, I know I have had some dreams about snakes but can´t recall any of them just now...As a child I alway dreamt about horses and cows chasing me and be agressiv agaist me...or to be shot by gun and I felt the bullits pears my body but I never died??...as an teen I starte to dream about dog´s....but as adult I have rescued cows and ride horses...so I have solved that problem :-)...I still dream about dog´s but usually I do not feel fear anymore but more what the dog is supposed to represent....

So why do you ask?? Now you made me courious...haha...

i always dream of them especially lately and often i have to fight them somehow... was wondering if anyone else had dreams like these as i have a lot of strange things happening concerning serpents in particular...

love,

ze devil :)

CFTraveler
8th May 2012, 07:23 PM
The only times I've had 'serpent' type dreams it's been when I was having kundalini symptoms. Once I understood this (for myself, obviously) both things stopped (the dreams and the symptoms).

IA56
9th May 2012, 06:19 AM
I have some note´s about some of my dream´s written down I try to find my snake dream´s.
I found one snake dream in 2007..The snake was very impertinent and I felt nearly offended by him...I asked if anyone
see where the snake went...I said...It was preagnant....someone said...he is in Ola´s pant´s???...I never understood
this dream at all and still do not...

Last night I dreamt several dream´s...The first one was with a big Alsatian or German Shepard..he was huge, the owner did let the dog be without leash and I said to him that if the dog was mine I wouldn´t trust it because it showed to be little bit caprisious, the owner did get little bit afraid and did run after the dog to leash him....( I am trying to go deeper in feeling about the dog but do not succeed for the moment)

In this episod I was with my son he was driving the car, he wanted me to get some stuff of his from a house he have sold but still had his stuff left there...he specially said one cupboard was important because he had some money hid in it...so I knocked on the door and said who I was and that I come to get some stuff...yes they said..it is over there...and they pointed towards the old stowe...the lady of the house showed me a handbag and wondered if it was mine...No I said I do not recoqnize it at all..and she did smile...it was a test.....and I past it....now I found the handbag´s what was mine..and I showed her...See this is mine...and I opened it and it was full of Smurf´s??....Now I asked about the cupboard and she asked if I was looking for the money..Yes I said...she gave me a huge hip but to my dissapointment it only was 20 Skr bills...I thought it would be 100 Skr bills..I was wondering if they had switched but I did not know what to expect so I couldn´t call in question...
(This is my dilemma in life, I never get right information so I can know the reallity, I like have to act like blindfolded)

thedevil
9th May 2012, 07:10 PM
The only times I've had 'serpent' type dreams it's been when I was having kundalini symptoms. Once I understood this (for myself, obviously) both things stopped (the dreams and the symptoms).

its only hypothetical but i have this hunch that serpents/snakes in dreams are psychic attacks and have something to do with ajna/third eye.

also if it was kundalini wouldn't it be a serpent of fire? (btw there is an account of a "fire serpent" in one of the books of moses I will have to double check on that and get back to you later)

CFTraveler
9th May 2012, 07:35 PM
also if it was kundalini wouldn't it be a serpent of fire? (btw there is an account of a "fire serpent" in one of the books of moses I will have to double check on that and get back to you later) IMO that is only metaphor. The Holy Spirit is also seen as a flaming descending entity, and the symptoms are identical.
The serpent as a negative is a relatively recent addition to the collective unconscious, and since it's context-specific (to the abrahamic religions) I don't think it's as valid as the other possible interpretations- a symbol of fertility (because they dig holes and eat bugs), a symbol of Kundalini in the Indian subcontinent, and as a symbol of deity in most of asia and all precolumbian America.
Pardon the grammar, I'm on my way out and am typing fast.

IA56
10th May 2012, 04:56 AM
Last night I dreamt that my son was lying becides my granny but in own bed´s(fathersmother) I did know that in this hospital in one room usually
was a empty bed what I use to use ...now there are all bed´s taken, so I go back to my son to ask if I can lye me down on his feet side of the bed, but he do not want, so I say...I go home then both my son and granny want´s to sleep...I leave the hospital and go to cafétheria to drink some coffee...the cue is long but I want coffee so I stand in cue and soon it is my turn to order, one women did put coffee on the plate and the coocies was drown and she said...I want to dip...I ordered one with cream inside the bun and then caramel cookies...yum :-)

thedevil
10th May 2012, 04:43 PM
IMO that is only metaphor. The Holy Spirit is also seen as a flaming descending entity, and the symptoms are identical.
The serpent as a negative is a relatively recent addition to the collective unconscious, and since it's context-specific (to the abrahamic religions) I don't think it's as valid as the other possible interpretations- a symbol of fertility (because they dig holes and eat bugs), a symbol of Kundalini in the Indian subcontinent, and as a symbol of deity in most of asia and all precolumbian America.
Pardon the grammar, I'm on my way out and am typing fast.

I was at an art museum just recently looking at an old mayan fertility idol of a woman with two snakes wrapped around her waist :o

but as for fire i see your point. many things are actually behaving like what we call fire. actually what we consider to be fire or flames is really just heat if I am not mistaken. the properties of fire are usually something along the lines of:

consuming ceaselessly without ever tiring or becoming "full"/ "satisfied"

in this respect the mind itself is very much a fire. Breathing is also like fire (breath is also actually scientifically understood to be a form of combustion). The stomach behaves like fire also.

thanks for the insight but Im still wondering what's going on here. And sorry to hijack your dream thread IA :tongue:

FIRE FIRE FIRE :)

IA56
11th May 2012, 05:41 AM
And sorry to hijack your dream thread IA :tongue:

FIRE FIRE FIRE :)

No worries...:-)

IA56
12th May 2012, 09:34 AM
Last night I did dream that I was taking care of a very small baby...suddenly the baby did end up on my left shoulder?? and I did bend me down for not to drop the baby on the floor...and I found a posission where the child was secure...I shouted for the babys mother to come and help ....the mother did come but did not dare to look, she was looking away and I was frustrated for her delay to help and take the baby and secure her/him (not at all sure what gender)...I did talk the mother to come closer...and said..all is well nothing to worry, but please take the baby my back hurts...she looked at the baby and said...it lookes okay...

In this episode I was walking with a man who had an orange long kaftan on him...he was talking about people and theire wants..He said...he always wants some ass...oh I said..I did not know he is homosexual...No he said...it is an expression...and I felt here that I am not good at all in symbolism and take too litteral everything...hm....

CFTraveler
12th May 2012, 04:42 PM
The second part of the dream sounds more like a projection with someone else to me (I could be wrong, there is some symbolism to it).

A baby in a dream has many possible connotations- it can refer to your nurturing instinct, and also to your distrust of other mothers (the mother let you deal with the baby instead of coming to your aid and taking responsibility)- but I get the feeling that the baby is also symbolic of your budding spirituality- letting go of fears and doubts (the baby was going to your left side, and this would be the intuitive side) may be too much for you to take, and you want to ease this burden.
So there's a few ways to look at this.

IA56
13th May 2012, 06:30 PM
CFT..
..Do you mean a projection I did with someone els...like a guide??..or??
Yes the baby dream is very much for me to sort out still...I am melting it still...huh!!
Thank you for your input, continue please :-)

CFTraveler
13th May 2012, 10:04 PM
..Do you mean a projection I did with someone els...like a guide??..or?? Or a friend; I think we project unconscious all the time and interact and help each other without realizing it.

IA56
14th May 2012, 06:23 AM
Thank you CFT..Yes I believe so too about us projecting and interacting with other´s...Now I know who the man is, thank´s again.

The baby dream are me all 3...I am the baby too and it is my son too as a baby...we have bean molested both as babies...I did have hard time to beleive he was hurting us...me I knew but he did promise not to harm my baby...obviously I couldn´t take care of me as a baby and I was unable to protect my son too, I believe all to happend so I could by my son see how big damage it make´s when be harmed in baby state...so how horrible it is what happened to my son I have bean able to see with my own eye´s...to understand, and through all this help my self too....as it is said...there will be a way out of it too....

Last night in dream I did come up with 3 explanation´s to this dream and it was said..there is an fourth explanation to it too...but I lost it....I am sure it will come back when it is time or when I can face it.

thedevil
15th May 2012, 04:15 PM
In this episode I was walking with a man who had an orange long kaftan on him...he was talking about people and theire wants..He said...he always wants some ass...oh I said..I did not know he is homosexual...No he said...it is an expression...and I felt here that I am not good at all in symbolism and take too litteral everything...hm....

in the usa some people will sometimes say this slang language "I want some ass" as a kind of synonym for 'wanting sex'

It is generally considered an ignorant thing to say though by uneducated people.

I think its hilarious what you said about asking if was homosexual though :)

IA56
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM
LOL...yes that is me in a nut-shell....I do not think so much stuff like sex or alcohol....for many years ago I was out for lunch with a co-worker and he did know I do not drink and he was ashamed to tell that his is going to licore store to by some alcohol....so he had hard time to say it staight to me...so he said...I am going to do some shopping after we have eat our lunch...okay I said...then the cuorisity did take over and I had to ask what he was going to shop...so he said...I am going to a store with the sigh "Systembolag" ( it is the licore store in in Sweden) I did not at all get he was going to buy alcohol...so I asked...But what are you going to do with that kind of sighn...where do you put it in your home...in what room..he looked twice at me with an expression on his face...are you kidding me...so it took some seconds for me to understand...

I am so childlessly naive....and this will not go away...not in this life now when I have lived more than half of my life...lol...

CFTraveler
15th May 2012, 08:43 PM
That's a good thing, in my opinion.

IA56
16th May 2012, 03:43 AM
Thank you CFT..you are so nice always....big hug!!

thedevil
16th May 2012, 03:30 PM
That's a good thing, in my opinion.

I totally agree. I am also a naive person. I think the inverse is ignorance which is the thing you dont want to be. I get a strong impression that you are very interested in truth which is really impressive! :clap:

IA56
17th May 2012, 05:55 AM
Yes I am a truth chaser :-)..Thank you td you are to kind too..

IA56
19th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Last night in my dream I was visiting my mother and the bed in her bedroom where I always sleep when visiting her, was so high and the pillow heap was enormous, I started to remove several pillows when my mother called me to come to her...she was putting on her a waistcoat what I have knitted, to my surprise I have made it with lining, I was impressed my self too ...so strange...but when she was closing the buttons she wanted me to notice that the other side was longer, but I said...I do not think i matters.

IA56
20th May 2012, 08:28 AM
Last night was strange...I was to movie and was sitting on the first row I did not notice what movie it was, suddenly I stand up and said...I must go out...I went to fetch a magazin and now I become somehow aware and did not leave the movie theatre but did sat me down on the back row....this did repete one more exatly as the first time (thought come to me..it is training for the afterlife awakening??))...after this realisation I went to the movie hall, I noticed there was a maschine for snacks and besides that was a cupbord with glas free chockolate......I did not dare to take, but I was happy.

Now suddenly I feel that I am in my bed and someone is trying to draw me out with him, I awakes in the dream to my own shouting, and my bf askes what is the matter, I said I had a nightmare, he asked what was it and I told him that someone tried
to take me away, oh my little one he said...and I put my mouth against his and felt at once peace and did fall to sleep again, I noticed though that the mouth of my bf did change but it did not scare me now...( I asked my bf on the morning if he remembers this, he said no, so I must have dreamt this)...In this nightmare part was also small bugg´s crawling on my tummy...and I was freakened out, and bruched it away...when I looked at my tummy it was totally in blood, but next time I looked it was normal?? (Thought come to me...I have stomach cancer??)

This is not a dream...yesterday at one time when I was meditating the ET did appear again,(I call it ET because it has eyes very apart from eachothers....very vide range between eyes and the head is enourmus).. for many many years ago I was scared to death and I asked ET not to show his/her appearance to me because it scares me, I feel it´s love and caring energies and it is okay to be around me, but now it showed again, and now it is okay...I am very greatful for the support it gave me, I have now dared to become totally my self even in anger and I now know I do not kill anyone when showing my "anger" ....I feel safe in my self now...I wonder if this ET is my higher self??

June 19 is the date what I am afraid it will be something happens, so I say it now...then it has gone 87 days.

IA56
21st May 2012, 06:03 AM
Last night I did dream that I was to my ex husbands parents house (again??)..There where several people and it was like a campus??...I was like hiding in the bathroom to have time to think what I was doing there, and that I do not want to meet any of my ex husbands relatives....off course people wanted to use the bathroom and was constangly knocking on the door, but I was not ready to open the door, and now suddenly I noticed I have got my period??...but when I was looking closer it was feases...and I was thinking if something has collapsed and I got the poop through my vagina??...Now I did get out of the bathroom and there where a man telling me that one bag was one womens I knew one time...I could care less, but he was watching my reactions upon his talking...I talked back and said like okay without any reaction, so he did leave me alone...I did glimse my cousin T she also was there on this campus and studying something....All the time in this dream was that I did not have any oderliness of my things...I was not happy to be on this place, I know I have not choosed to be there, It felt arranged ...and as in real life I feel unconfortable in this kind of situations where someone has planned things behind my back, as like my mother this week-end ..she had asked me to come to help her with laundary etc...but did not tell that my sister and her husband was coming too, so she forced me to meet my sister what I do not want to do...I hate this when it happens...

thedevil
21st May 2012, 04:35 PM
Last night in my dream I was visiting my mother and the bed in her bedroom where I always sleep when visiting her, was so high and the pillow heap was enormous, I started to remove several pillows when my mother called me ...

Now suddenly I feel that I am in my bed and someone is trying to draw me out with him, I awakes in the dream to my own shouting, and my bf askes what is the matter, I said I had a nightmare, he asked what was it and I told him that someone tried
to take me away, oh my little one he said...and I put my mouth against his and felt at once peace and did fall to sleep again, I noticed though that the mouth of my bf did change but it did not scare me now...( I asked my bf on the morning if he remembers this, he said no, so I must have dreamt this)...In this nightmare part was also small bugg´s crawling on my tummy...and I was freakened out, and bruched it away...when I looked at my tummy it was totally in blood, but next time I looked it was normal?? (Thought come to me...I have stomach cancer??)

I've been having dreams about dreaming. I've also been having a lot of time awareness while sleeping. The other night I dreamt I was laying down falling asleep and it was raining. Then I woke up (actually still dreaming) and was floating on a big sea of water. Then geysers started shooting up that were pencil shaped and looked perfectly smooth with no ripples, waves, or bubbles.

this morning I woke up and went to check my phone to see the time. I was thinking it was 5 am but for some reason my phone wasn't coming on and i started to wonder what might be wrong, like if the battery was dead. Then I woke up for real (at least i'm pretty sure I am awake now :? ) and it really was 5 am but there was nothing wrong with phone.

another thing that is weird is I came to see your dreams and i was thinking/wondering if you had any dreams similar to mine

IA56
22nd May 2012, 09:55 AM
:-) Yeah..that is so confusing ...dreaming and awekening in the dream but still be in the dream..this is frustrating..is this too some kind of training for afterlife or for the astral?? or what??

IA56
22nd May 2012, 01:38 PM
I have always thought that lucid was some kind of transparancy when it look like it is about clearness, or is there still something I miss here??

Korpo
22nd May 2012, 03:38 PM
Lucid dreaming means being aware of the fact that one is dreaming while one is dreaming. When you suddenly realise that you are dreaming, then you have reached a high degree of lucidity.

IA56
22nd May 2012, 04:11 PM
Lucid dreaming means being aware of the fact that one is dreaming while one is dreaming. When you suddenly realise that you are dreaming, then you have reached a high degree of lucidity.

Thank you Korpo....NOW I understand totallty!!!

IA56
23rd May 2012, 03:51 AM
Last night I did get lucid and was able to protect my self, I was invaded by neg like being´s...they did really invade my apartment and my bed, but when I raised my voice...strong and firm....OUT.....they did vanish at once....Off course this give´s me self confidence and the feeling I can take care of my self now...I did wake up from the dream and I was in chock and felt fear of being in a dangeres situation in the dream/astral or this was an old memory how powerless I have felt before, now my whole being felt the positive feeling ...that I can protect my self....so the shift has started deeper in me....thank you for all support just letting me be me.

thedevil
23rd May 2012, 07:35 PM
Last night I did get lucid and was able to protect my self, I was invaded by neg like being´s...they did really invade my apartment and my bed, but when I raised my voice...strong and firm....OUT.....they did vanish at once....Off course this give´s me self confidence and the feeling I can take care of my self now...I did wake up from the dream and I was in chock and felt fear of being in a dangeres situation in the dream/astral or this was an old memory how powerless I have felt before, now my whole being felt the positive feeling ...that I can protect my self....so the shift has started deeper in me....thank you for all support just letting me be me.

:)

i Had lots of dreams about fighting "things" last nite too. and it was like i had superhuman abilities...

IA56
29th May 2012, 04:33 AM
Some night ago I dreamt that I was watching a pupil to have some test, the pupils own teacher was also there to support his pupil and the test teacher was to monitor that all is done in right way....The student did not get finnished and his teacher did notic it, so his teacher did go to the big clock and opened the glass what covered the clock and pushed the clock pointers backwards so he got some more time...here I started to laugh so I awakened me from the dream....and I am not sure what was so funny, that the teacher couldn´t bare his student fails and must give him more time, or that the teacher cheated...but for sure I felt that there was given more time so I can feel no rush and that someone has noticed I need more time....in that case ...Thank you.

IA56
1st June 2012, 07:47 AM
This morning I had some dreams...one was that I was sure I was out of my body and when I tried to go through a wall I hit my
face and teath against it and I had to admit...No I was not out of my body :-)

In this episod I was to my old work place and I was so warmth welcomed by ex co-workers, I did love it...so I thanked for theire bothored to come and welcome me, I was not working on theire departement, so I asked how did they get to know I have started to work there, so one women said...through the salary office....One said...that he was not as he used to be, I answered..we all have changed, non of us are as we where before...Then a man did come and he wanted to say something to me...so I introused me to him...and he was from Finland and I asked from where, he did become funny and did not want to say...I noticed that his face was brown/red under his eyes and cheekbone area and nose...

In this episode I did see a man little bit over me as representing that he is higher developed....I did understand that I have send him away and at first I did be afraid that I have made a misstake but then he changed and all his glory and beauty was only a mask....now he did show him as he is....and I only felt pitty for him...I had liked him more if he had bean him self ...but to see all the theatre play he have put up against me...I am happy now to get to see what I felt and knew and did follow my guts....this too gives me self confidence.....

I did also understand that I have still a bit arogance to work away from my inner ....I do not need anymore that as I have used it as self defence...but I see it more deeply now and it is only arrognace......

IA56
2nd June 2012, 07:49 PM
Last night I did dream that I was looking at a young mother with her baby an infant, the infant was bearly living, tiny, thin and I took a photo of her, she survived and I had photos in every year of her, when she was grown up she showed a very melancholy mind and was sad that her childhood had harmed her so she couldn´t develop normally...so I showed photos in what age she started to feel more alive and I had to remind her that she has to ovecome her childhood trauma and that she is perfectly okay today that she has to leave bad memories behind her....

This is totally my life and I feel compelled and so extra ordinary surprised....wow....

IA56
9th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Lately I have had such a strange dream´s, most of them I can´t dress in word´s but I will try last night dream if someone can make something reasonable out of it...

I was visiting some people whom I do not know in real life, the man in the house gave me a rotting dot....it was like 4 cm in diameter and like 5 cm high...he said to me....go out and put this on fire, you will se such a incredible flame....I did put it on fire but it did not flame up only white thick smoke did come out of it...I was compelled??

IA56
12th June 2012, 04:44 AM
Last night I was playing football in my dream....but in a very odd way....I held my co-players in both of my hand so we did build a chain in front of the football goal...when the football did be kicked against the goal I did manage to take it with my stomach and I did not let go of the co-players hand´s???

In this episod I was watching my ex-husband buing some property, I was so surprised that he had to come to my place for the deal closer so I could see that he was getting more property to own, I could care less....but I asked him...what did you buy this time? he did not answere, I could see he had his cousin and his cousins daughter with him....I went away and really wondering why he had to do like this, then I hear him shouting after me....is this a grown up way to act....leaving without saying good bye to my cousin and her daughter??..I did answere....we know each others so they know...and I turned me against his cousin with daughter and they did blink their eye to me in understanding....and yes..it was him not understanding, I felt good.

IA56
13th June 2012, 06:36 AM
Last night I only remember one dream....I was walking on a green grass path when suddenly I see a horse coming running towards me...I jumped aside but the horse did jump over me, I ended up under his belly, I did not feel panik or any fear, suddenly I feel the horse with his front hovs to raise me up??...very wierd, huh?

IA56
16th June 2012, 08:37 AM
Last night i dreamt that I was standing behind my apartment door, I was looking for my key´s when I noticed I have forgotten them at home, I was terrifyed, how will I now open the door? Then I tested to open the door and to my big surprice it went open...phiuf....:-)..I was happy and relived.

IA56
17th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was dancing with a very very tall man, I was like to his knee hight??..It was very difficult to dance with him because of our hight level.....

What will this dream tell me??

CFTraveler
17th June 2012, 06:20 PM
I think it's obvious.

IA56
17th June 2012, 08:13 PM
I think it's obvious.

Please tell me then, is it to do with me not being so developed, or what??

CFTraveler
18th June 2012, 03:00 AM
No, I'll pm you.

IA56
18th June 2012, 06:52 AM
Last night I dream or it was more this morning, I felt obe sensation´s and I felt someone did pull me out of my body, and first I restisted with fear but then I let it happend, and now I see the wall coming closer and throuw it I went...it worked, I really went throw the wall, this I have always thought not to be possible, so today I feel very good and light and happy...I went throw the wall...haha....:-)

thedevil
19th June 2012, 02:55 PM
as i was falling asleep last nite after doing some 'energy work' i had some floating sensation into the wall. I was very surprised as i havn't considered doing this in a long time. i tried to wake myself up because I was shocked and had a false awakening then had the floating sensation again going into another wall. then i was able to wake my self up (am I awake?!)

IA56
19th June 2012, 05:07 PM

IA56
20th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Last night I dreamt that my front upper teath was designed new with a score, I did feel it with my tongue and I was wondering why this was done to me??

Any ideas what it means??

CFTraveler
20th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Teeth dreams are usually about youth or survival- after all, before technology those that lost their teeth could not eat and died- so teeth are pretty strong symbols, and even though in modern life no one dies from losing their teeth, the fear of losing them is a visceral, primordial fear of losing life, youth, and possibly looks.
So I would say that you received 'new teeth'- maybe this means that you are feeling rejuvenated by someone else or something else- after all, you said "why this was done to me".
It seems like a positive dream full of hope or health.

IA56
21st June 2012, 05:47 AM
Teeth dreams are usually about youth or survival- after all, before technology those that lost their teeth could not eat and died- so teeth are pretty strong symbols, and even though in modern life no one dies from losing their teeth, the fear of losing them is a visceral, primordial fear of losing life, youth, and possibly looks.
So I would say that you received 'new teeth'- maybe this means that you are feeling rejuvenated by someone else or something else- after all, you said "why this was done to me".
It seems like a positive dream full of hope or health.

WoW...Thank you CFT for saying...rejuvenated...it is exactly how I feel...I feel my strenght coming back and I really feel I am becoming my "old" me whom I thought was lost for ever in this life...I am back....:-)

IA56
23rd June 2012, 03:30 AM
Last night dream was about facebook??...I do not even have a facebook...but in the dream I did like something on the facebook, just can´t remember what...strange.

IA56
2nd July 2012, 11:20 AM
For a long period of time I have had many dream´s but nothing I could dress in word´s but this night I do remember one seckvense...I was helping to feed hen....I was trying to work indemendently but the staff did make me unsure...I did knew how to feed the hen...but did not know the time for it...I did also know the did break porkelaine plates to mix in the fodder...So I asked...when does the hen come??..They where only smiling but not telling me.....I hate to be this unsure...Now when I think of it...maybe it is to lure me out of my unsurance...and to make me start to dare think independently and to work also independently.
It is hard to grow.

IA56
3rd July 2012, 04:31 AM
Last night I did dream about that I saw from distant a big big dog, much bigger than the biggest pitbull...he was rushing towards me...I froze....and I felt fear...the dog dig grabb me by my neck and hold me firmly still...I was bend forward with my head towards the ground but still standing....I had to fokus...what did I remember about dog´s?...that they attack who is afraid....okay...I was thinking fast...I did find my self confidence and the fear left me...what to do next??..I have to come out of this situation....so I only rose me up and felt...I have to go beyond this...and forward...and I did....afterwards it felt easy....but it was not when being in the situation...How to keep this confidence and fearlessness??...by just feeling it??!!

Pneumismatic
3rd July 2012, 10:34 PM
Bless you, IA56. Again, I say, bless you! You're going about things the right way, and helping others in the process, whether you know it or not. Bravo! ...And thank you.

IA56
4th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Bless you, IA56. Again, I say, bless you! You're going about things the right way, and helping others in the process, whether you know it or not. Bravo! ...And thank you.

Bless you too Pneumismatic...please tell me more how and what you mean and see in my writings.....please.

IA56
6th July 2012, 06:24 AM
Last night I dreamt that me and my bf was in my house....My father was outside and yelling and being angry and frustrated...I asked my bf if he was ready to go out with me to my father....but he was not...so I waited him to be ready....but in the end I had to go out to calm my father...he was so angry...shouting...what is the delay??...why are you not coming...??...I looked at my bf and he was not ready...so I went out...and I shouted back to my father...what is the rush??..why do you not have any patience??..You can´t possibly know what is the issues of other´s....why can´t you understand??!!

Pneumismatic
7th July 2012, 03:23 AM
Your dream from July 3 mirrors a real event that happened to me at around age 5. I have been collecting soul fragments that were stolen from me successfully for a while now, but hadn't made the conceptual leap to realize that animals could also "offend" one and thereby steal a soul fragment until I read your dream. I thanked God because it was like being given my 5 year old self back, after I forgave "Jack," my grandpa's old german shepherd, for threatening to kill me. There's a reason Paul said, "Beware of dogs." I have seen synchronicities and I believe your dream has just as much valid meaning for you somehow, and perhaps others, which displays the Creator's wonderful ability to economize/synchronize/efficientize, and make art.

IA56
7th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Your dream from July 3 mirrors a real event that happened to me at around age 5. I have been collecting soul fragments that were stolen from me successfully for a while now, but hadn't made the conceptual leap to realize that animals could also "offend" one and thereby steal a soul fragment until I read your dream. I thanked God because it was like being given my 5 year old self back, after I forgave "Jack," my grandpa's old german shepherd, for threatening to kill me. There's a reason Paul said, "Beware of dogs." I have seen synchronicities and I believe your dream has just as much valid meaning for you somehow, and perhaps others, which displays the Creator's wonderful ability to economize/synchronize/efficientize, and make art.

Thank you for telling...for me dog´s usually represent men...who have submisset me ....but I am rising up from it...and do not accept submission any more...period.

Pneumismatic
8th July 2012, 02:54 AM
We should never submit to humans, male or female. You and I, woman and man, were made in the image and after the likeness of Almighty God and S/He alone deserves our submission. -"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." - Genesis 1:27 Since God created both male and female, the male essence and the female essence must by default both reside in Him/Her as One.

IA56
8th July 2012, 06:41 AM
Thank you again...I can see this from many side´s and why my life look likes as it does in this life....to be submissioned in this life means to me that I in past lifes has submissioned many...and killed also other´s...in this life I have bean destroyed in very early age so I had to rise from total destruction and to see it deeply, in this life I have hade the opportunity to understand what it is to be human and what we do to each other´s and other spisies too...animals and plant´s and minerals...so I see and understand even I do not have the abbility to tell my understanding in word´s...but I am at peace with me off what I understand this far...to understand is one thing...but to practis your knowing in real life...to materialise it is a whole other thing...and this gap can and also is very big...I have understood in many year´s but cant live it....but I am getting closer day by day....and I am very greatful for my bf now who is in my life...he really help´s me to put thing´s in practis....which I am so happy for and he will always have my pure love and respect....
So to be able to return HOME and to become ONE means I have to be able to be total devoted and submissioned to become the part of the ONE....as I am today I still want to be self/personality/separated.
I am apoligize for my pore English...but I am not able eighder to tell these thing´s in my native language, so...

Pneumismatic
8th July 2012, 06:25 PM
IA, no apology is necessary, the True Light is shining through your messages just fine. Our past life activities and present life destruction at a "very early age" also mirror each other as well. God knows what He's doing. I'm infinitely grateful for and humbled by this message, and I appreciate it very much. I believe everything you've said, and there is great meaning in it for anyone who will hear, who wants to return HOME and become ONE, as I do as well. It is always a blessing to hear the Truth spoken, as 'iron sharpens iron.' Thank you, and bless you. Namaste

IA56
8th July 2012, 08:12 PM
Thank you, and bless you too....always in all ways....

IA56
15th July 2012, 07:57 AM
Last night I did dream that I was sitting in a emploiment interview....I did feel I got the job...but I did not have any clue what kind of job it was...first I went out of the room where the boss was sitting ....but because I did not know what kind of job it was I did knock on the door and I did open it before he said ...yes.....he was occupied on the phone he showed that wait with his hand...now I asked...what kind of firm is this...what do you do?..Now I remembered that I ought to know I did apply for a work here in this company...but I did not remember...imbaressing....now we where on the move and I was little bit worried if I should go with them...so I did...one women showed me a drawing...and I said...I do not draw...but I paint...now she gave me a manuscript...I did become more perplex than ever...
The other seckvenses are only fragment´s so I do not write about them...

I was most surpriced that I did have so little controll over my life...this is a very good dream to me...I have to focus more and start to get more check-up over my own want in life....this show´s me that I still go on programmed mind and not my own will...I have not yet conquered back my own self.....Now I understand more...the difference between own will and to what extent it is possible...and submissioned by my upbringing and forced to become someone I am not....I hope I can keep this hunch of knowing so I can start to develop my own genuine me.

This is what the existence have tried to lern me...but I have not understood it so I have let the submissioning happend...the submissioning is on higher plan...not here on earth...Here we have to learn to protect our self....oh my.....

IA56
16th July 2012, 05:49 AM
When I grew up I often said to my parent´s...I am not allowed to do that or this....My parent´s reacted very strongly and said...We are your parent´s if we say you can do it you can...but I responded ...No I am not allowed...and my parent´s went on until I did...and this did confuse me so much during my childhood, because I couldn´t explain why I was not allowed...but it was as simple as it is...doing thing´s what harmes physically or mentally....physically...smoking and drinking...mentally...not telling the truth, learn to lie and not telling as thing´s happens or are....I feel happy to make the connection now....and to re-connect to source at last feel´s great....

CFT...Here is the answere for your question..why it is a problem for me...because of the collision/crash between my parent´s teaching´s and the existence teaching´s....It was hard to have different oppinion than my parent´s, and the brainwashing part to do against better knowing....did split me and made me loose soul fragment´s ...ALL is forgiven I know that I did confuse my parent´s and my relative´s....I feel blessed now when I see why it did make my life so complicated when being so different than my inviroment acting was...(I have asked my parent´s if they remember what they have said to me when I was I child but they get angry and claimes not ever have said anything negative or making me like drink or do against my will..I know that to forget thing´s you do is normal, I have also done this but the existence is there to remind me and give me flaschbacks of my doing´s...and I am happy for this, I am not allowed to forget anything bad or good of my doing´s so all has to be worked on and understood for future and for my development, I am not anymore allowed to fall to sleep or to amnesia, I thank ALL for this) .I know I have improved many peoples life by trying my best to be my self...but before I did dare to become more me....I started to live sober life when I was 33 yrs old...and my first drink I had to take I was 13 yrs old...I stop smoking 2003....and the last part to dare to say....I need to do energy work....and not to let go of it...is july 2012...Now I dare to be my self....Period!!

Pneumismatic
16th July 2012, 06:15 AM
Now I dare to be my self....Period!! Good for you IA! I can almost feel the rush you're feeling! :thumbsup: That encourages me. :grouphug:

IA56
16th July 2012, 07:45 AM
Thank you Pneumismatic, that´s for sure...I feel euforic :-)
Might sound strange but to dare to say out loud how much I have tried to be accepted and doing against better knowing, is shameful for me, but I am totally honest when saying....I really wanted to listen and obey, and it did come out so sick and in my confused state of mind I was not able to filter that why I had also so to behave as the rest of the "pack" it was too dangerous to lighten up the dysfuntionalitty so that the grown-ups did even protect predators as pedofils and made me feel I was weak when I did not just suck it up and shut the ♥♥♥♥ up talking about it.....So by this writing I will leave the past to be past...I now have clear picture of it, and now I stay in the NOW and start to consentrate on the energy work...Thank you for letting me be open and letting me talk straight and forward...Now is new time here.....Healing has taken place. Humbled thank to all!!

IA56
18th July 2012, 06:59 AM
Last night I dreamt that I got my old stuff back...clothes and my first appartments curtains...does this mean I have got back my lost soul parts??

Pneumismatic
18th July 2012, 09:00 AM
There's the goal. Please see the newwest page of Volgerle's lucidary. You said it, IA. :mrgreen:

IA56
18th July 2012, 12:13 PM
Nice :-)...Pneumismatic!

I feel very bright and clear that when I now have good hunch of my past...cause and effect....this has come to me by vertical knowing...now starts the horisontell knowing...from the dream the curtains when I did use them I use them vertical...now they had placed a white fabric over my curtains and hung them horisontell and there was hooks left...and it was said...they have had it in a very high building ...I got the picture of a very high spaced room...The clothes was also from very young age...late teanages...this means for me...my juvenying spirit and bodily health is returning.....and I at last dare to be ME...:-)

Pneumismatic
19th July 2012, 05:37 AM
I am so happy for U! :grouphug: That one is a great vison! Now that you have a better understanding lof your dreams, you'll be able to help people along. Time for a celebration! :party: Soon, your hands will hold what they're searching for!

IA56
19th July 2012, 08:49 AM
I am so happy for U! :grouphug: That one is a great vison! Now that you have a better understanding lof your dreams, you'll be able to help people along. Time for a celebration! :party: Soon, your hands will hold what they're searching for!

Thank you Pneumimatic!
I do not really undertand what you are saying by..."you´ll be able to help people along"??
As I understand I can only help my self...am I wrong here??
The saying....Help your self and the GOD will help you??!!

IA56
20th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Last night dreams did confirm that the top of the spiral is the bottom of next spiral...so my bottom is lifted up so to speak...and a new round start´s now from age 24...the dream was me trying to find a specific place but I did not find it...so I asked for help...but children all the time stopping me and crawing for attention....so this tell´s me that I have to be firm and not to fall for this attempt...my children are just fine...and it is my time now....I will help them more by taking care of my self now.

Pneumismatic
22nd July 2012, 06:34 AM
Thank you Pneumimatic!
I do not really undertand what you are saying by..."you´ll be able to help people along"??
As I understand I can only help my self...am I wrong here??
The saying....Help your self and the GOD will help you??!!

Your true Self knows what I'm aying, and you're perfectly rght!

IA56
22nd July 2012, 07:45 AM
Your true Self knows what I'm aying, and you're perfectly rght!

Yes Pneumismatic I know what you are talking about, just got the re-minding when reading your first writing about me helping others, that I must remember that I can only support or give ideas of strategies for self help...
When the worst beating of me did occur in 1980 and I was getting the knowledge about our indestructuble core and that I was not to be afraid of him if he kills my flesh-body he can´t ever destroy me even he sayes so...so I asked why they do not take him away from my life when they are so powerful, the answere was....we support you but you have to do the work by your self...and the saying...we do not have to fear anything but the one who can destroy what no man can do...and from here I understand the writing in bible...but to know also that only man is so coward to kill ....I know that our energy can be taken and used many way´s but it is only for our own good...but never be killed.

IA56
22nd July 2012, 07:54 AM
Last night I did dream that I was to some kind of school...I was standing outside the class-room in a hallway...one class mate an man who was staring at me...he had a very peculiar acting....one other class mate a man did ask him if he smokes...he put his head down and shaked it in a very odd way when saying...No no no no...I do not smoke..then he took my hand and I said..yes I do smoke (strange I stop smoking in 2003, this feels to be somekind of other meaning)...I had a jacket dark blue on me...and the odd man did ask what letters are on the chest on left side....I said...MR....then I went away to put my jacket in a locker, now it had become a coat beigis...I noticed that on top of the locker they had changed my hat...to another...one other class mate a youger man...said that it had happen to him too...and I noticed him having a hat on him different than mine....now a younger class mate a women did run to me when my locker was open and I had hung in my coat...coming with a yellow bottle with hair shampoo...with no cork on it...she said she had noticed me using this schampoo and wondering if I would buy it sheep...yes I said and did ask even I did understand that the bottle did not have any cork...no she said..I have lost it...okay I said...we have to talk about the price later...

IA56
23rd July 2012, 08:09 AM
Last night I did dream about many women in my family...we where cutting something black in small pices and put it outdoors...I was small talking with my sister when I did stumble and make one plate to fall on the ground and all the black valuble mass to fall on the ground...now my aunt A did get so upset...and I did answere her to show the difference or to put her upsetness in perspective...so she could understand that this is nothing what I did....so all settlet down and me and my sister continued to small talk...she was talking about lesbian women...and I said to my sister that now you are categorizing and having a prejudice...I said that the lesbian women are like you and me....look over there...she is an lesbian do you see anything different in her and us??..Then my sister asked me why I did not be anymore with the lesbian women I used to be with...I said that the circumstanses had changed.....

Pneumismatic
26th July 2012, 08:50 AM
Then my sister asked me why I did not be anymore with the lesbian women I used to be with...I said that the circumstanses had changed.....

Something wonderful has happened in the dreamer's life, a new acquisition on the soul level, a prized treasure she has sought in unnatural places for far too long. This is why she does not seek the unnatural any more, because the treaswre now resides in its natural place, where the dreamer prefers it te be. Her satisfaction may now achieve a new depth, when she knows her acquisition consciously.

IA56
27th July 2012, 05:56 AM
Thank you Pneumismatic....Can you give me another word for "treaswre"..I do not find in my dictionary this word and I want to understand the meaning of the word, it is importent to me....thank you.

Last night I did dream that me and my bf where in pure joy...we where flirting around and enjoying each others company with much joy and laughter and it was much more space than it ever have bean in my dream and pure joy and happiness.....so nice and wonderful...so much love and pure joy....I love it.

First dream ever to only joy and happiness....other wise my dream always has a message of some kind...to understand and solve some issue...but now only to enjoyment and happiness and lightness....so wonderful!!

CFTraveler
27th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Treasure, tesoro
Schatz in German
Schat in Dutch
Blago in Croatian
Poklad in czech

I'm avoiding real work. :)

IA56
27th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Treasure, tesoro
Schatz in German
Schat in Dutch
Blago in Croatian
Poklad in czech

I'm avoiding real work. :)

Ahahaha..:-)...Thank you CFT

Ah...Treasure...it was only spelling lapsus.....

IA56
28th July 2012, 07:10 AM
Last night I did dream that I was floating abow and looking down to a forest pathway, on it was walking a women with a disobedian dog, she held him in a short leash and did almost dragg the dog with her, behind her a women on a horse, she had to hold back the horse not to panick because of the disobedian dog who now was barking like a mad.....they where in company so the lady on the horse did be a bit behind and now I only could hear the dog barking and they dissapered from my view, now on the pathway was coming a black panter and it did allert and stopping when hearing the dog barking and with this black panter was a horse with a human head...they where in company with each others....now the human-horse allerted also and they did agrea to go back on the direction they did come from....Suddenly a wild dog come from no where and did am for the barking dog...I can imagen what happened when the wild dog did reach the barking dog....uh.

IA56
30th July 2012, 04:30 AM
Last night I did dream about Justin Timberlake he did say to his girlfriend to go and he would stay until police arives...She did climb over the fense and I could see broaken glass all over the place....

IA56
31st July 2012, 04:43 AM
Last night I did hear in my dream....Go to the source of thing´s....to the initial.

IA56
7th August 2012, 03:31 AM
Yesterday I did dream that a boy 9 yrs old was jumping on my back and saying...father has come home...father has come back home....I did not even in the dream know who the boy was so I felt...okay...but what has it to do with me...and I went on and now I entered a room with many people and I knew it was not my folks but I did socialise a while and went on...now I did enter a room with my folks and they where critizising other´s I did not feel good at all so I went away and now going to my room but my bed was gone, it was like a hospital or rest home....I did find a nurse and asked where my bed was taken, she said I was moved from this place to some where else..now she wanted me to puch some code into a like pay maschine...she gave me the code...9547...when I puched the 4 she said there is two of them so I can choose whom ever of them...I noticed I did choose the for with a red 9 on too and the other 4 was only plane 4 on it...so now I started to think what differense was between the two 4 but did not get to know the difference if there was any, but little bit worried feeling did enter me me maybe doing something wrong when I did pusch the code so quick withhout asking more instructions or directions....

IA56
8th August 2012, 01:13 PM
Last night I did have comfusing dreams again....I was invited or more forced to a party, I did not bring any gift with me because I did not have any money to buy anything with, my mother asked me if I did have a gift to give, No I said, you know I do not have money to buy anything with, she went mad and started to be nasty to my, so my cousin T did come to my rescue, she gave me a purse grean/blueis and I asked her if I shall give this to her emty?? Now some one else come and gave me money to put into the purse, one had already give a gift to the birthday person, but when they did understand that my gift was not ready the party did take a break and I had opportunity to go and wrap the gift into a box or gift papir....

In this episode I was carrying around a boy child, I did almoste drop him because he was so big and heavy...I looked at the child and asked if he wanted me to go and give him back to his mother, yes he said and was so happy with twinkling eyes of happiness...I went to the boy´s mother and dropped off him into her lap...she was not at all happy and I was feeling that I can´t carry hers resposibillity any more....

In this episode I did hug a very big child...almoste fat...and I said...wow so big you have become....

In this episode I was meant to take the elevator and I did open the door but it went up without me, so I took the staires down...

There was so much more but all is so comfusing so I do not know how to dress it in word´s..

IA56
9th August 2012, 05:45 AM
Last night I did dream that what ever viecko I did manuevre..a car or a bicycle ...I did not have any breaks ...but no accident did happend I did always manage to handle the viecko some how....A women did ask me when I was going back to japan...I said ...I live in kungsör....funny!!

I got a thougt..to ask...how important is it to tell the dream with all it´s part´s??
I did not be so precis with the part of the women asking when I will return to Japan...she had an old women in her company, and was going to ask if I could take her with me ...she was living in Japan...I was total aware in the dream where I live...in Kungsör....but now when thinking about this...the Japan is something inside of me, or ??...Please help me here how to think??
I felt big surprise in the dream that she asked...When are you going back to Japan??...

IA56
10th August 2012, 03:52 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was travelling on a train, when it entered a station I went out for little fresh air, the train started to move and had locked the door´s so I couldn´t enter back to train...I run and held the door handle but had to let it go when it speeded up, I was shocked and did spot a station master and he did understand my situation at once and said..follow me..we went to another trckl and he was talking to me...you take the next train and it will take you to next station...your train have a longer hold there so you will catch it up ....suddenly before we where to the next track he found cigarettes and started to smoke??

IA56
11th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Last night I did dream that what ever vechile I did manuevre..a car or a bicycle ...I did not have any breaks ...but no accident did happend I did always manage to handle the vechile some how....A women did ask me when I was going back to japan...I said ...I live in kungsör....funny!!

I got a thougt..to ask...how important is it to tell the dream with all it´s part´s??
I did not be so precis with the part of the women asking when I will return to Japan...she had an old women in her company, and was going to ask if I could take her with me ...she was living in Japan...I was total aware in the dream where I live...in Kungsör....but now when thinking about this...the Japan is something inside of me, or ??...Please help me here how to think??
I felt big surprise in the dream that she asked...When are you going back to Japan??...

I wonder if it is importent to always write all detals in a dream and every feeling??

CFTraveler
11th August 2012, 04:03 PM
I think that it is, if you can recall it. If you don't, no worries- but if you have a dream in which your emotional content is very pronounced, I think it's for a reason and should be noted. Just my opinion.

IA56
12th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Thank´s CFT.

Last night I dreamt that I was talking in phone with my bf, he asked me where I have the dog.(I was taking care of one friends dog).. I said ...in the cage...my bf said...why do you not have him loose daytime?..I said...because I did not get any instructions what food I shall give the dog..?..I said that I will feed the dog with same food as I am going to eat.

In this episode I was with my class mate´s and making food for everyone...my son and his ex. gf was also there, I made many sandwisch so they also could eat....one class mate said she had own food...Tornedalingar..I said...no worries..then I will eat your portion tomorrow for lunch....I looked out and saw a women eating ris porrige with a wooden spoone...she was also my class mate and I was thinking why she was not with us...Then I over heard my teacher talking to another teacher about our trip to Prag....the other teacher asked how it went...my teacher said...it was a real success because everyone was partisipating all the time...oh said the other teacher...then I will take my class also to Prag when it went so well....

IA56
13th August 2012, 03:45 PM
Last night or this morning I had this dream....My ex colleague and my friend L was going out to eat. She said we shall climb up the building front to the restaurant...she did disapered very quickly and I was standing on the ground and looking up and did not manage to follow her..I looked at left side and saw staires so I thought to take them but then I did see that that building did not have any contact with the restaurant where my friend disapered into.....I did go up the staires and saw a balcony door open, it was to a kitchen...I apologised that I am bargin in from their balcony, I did put my hand on my chest and said...now my heart hurt´s...can you please let me eat at your place...she looked at me and gave me a plate with food...I said...I am not asking food for free I will pay...then I tried to joke up the situation when I did drop some food on a dessert plate, I did wipe it away and joked...now I have to eat this too, but that was too much for her, she looked at me and did not agree with me, that I would have the dessert too, I felt awful...I took my phone to call L to tell her I am here at this place, but now I noticed that I have taken my son´s phone by misstake, we have very similar phone´s..but the background was like in my bf phone....now suddenly my son was also to this place and I asked him for help, I was not able to manuevre his phone, but he did not give me any help, I felt horrible and stressed..The whole dream was so unbelieveble and difficult to believe in...that I would handle the situation like I did in the dream...This make´s me compelled and thinking what was the point of this dream...I really do not get it at all.
Am I this stupid in solving and making things right??...Unbelieveble!!!

IA56
17th August 2012, 04:48 AM
Last night I did dream that I was in some kind of wilderness...the scen did repeat it self until I did understand the inviroment, I was with my bf when we here some one calling...halloo...halloooo....I said to my bf that we are not going to answere the call, so I made my bf to understand that we have to be very carefull, I found a cave like passage and we went throug it....I do not remember more of the dream...what is new for me is that I did follow the feeling of being alerted and understand the importans of security and be wary and catoiusness..

IA56
18th August 2012, 09:44 AM
Last night I did dream that I was walking from my bf appartment and looking around and noticed that on the buldings front they had digital bilboard´s where you could see if there was wacansy apartment´s...and I noticed the house me and my bf wanted to live in...I started to run home to him to tell that we have to hurry and aply the apartment now.....

In this episod I was traveling with a camping chair with high full back support, it was light and just perfect for me to carry around, I could rest when I needed...just perfect...

IA56
18th August 2012, 07:40 PM
During my nap today I did dream that my sister did embrace me and said...I love you...I did hug back in very surprising feeling and said...I love you too....

IA56
19th August 2012, 09:44 AM
I did dream last night that I was sitting in a bus, my phone rang and I answered it...I hear a male voice asking if I am IA who have applyed work in his company...Yes I said..and I remembered ....suddenly he was on the bus too, he was a doctor and owner of the company...we went out from the bus to his home where he was going to have the intervieuw...we entered his appartment and I suddenly asked for his doctor´s id....he was not a doctor at all, he was going to fool me...so I ran out and I was in fear but not panic...I saw a school yard and went there for it was much pupils and teacher´s, I did explaine my situation and a teacher said I could go with the school bus, I looked at the school bus and I saw to the left my own buss stop so I was thinking what was best to take, so if I go with the school bus then I have to walk a long way to my home...so I decided to take my own bus....

IA56
22nd August 2012, 08:18 AM
Last night I had several dream´s...I was going to sing a finnish tango...Täysi kuu....Full moon...I asked the man who played the piano if they had lyrics, I can´t this song ...so I went away to google the lyrics...but everytime come out something else but not the tango lyrics....and I was wondering why, but did not solve the problem...(Am I entering new areas, for me unknown?)

In this episod I was petting a black dog...the dog was lying on the side and enjoying my petting but suddenly it did start to wine in fear and stand up and ran away...I was surprised and thinkig what the heck is the matter with the dog, then I looked up and saw a man with a black big beard...and he had frighten the dog...(It was nice not to feel fear at all)

In this episod I was looking out of the window and saw a view of a pathway in a forest and a elderly coupple was stick walking on it....up the hill I saw a pack of wolf´s and the couple was not aware of what was in front of them...I was in total panic...what to do...but there was nothing to do but to hope for the best...and the wolf pack did attack the coupple and I couldn´t look...but next time I looked up I saw the coupple running with their sticks up in air...and they had escaped the wolf pack...thank god I said...and now I started to think how on earth did this happend, the pack was huge...did they hit with the stick over the wolf´s noses...I did not get to know...but happy I was they had survived...but suddenly again the pack returned and attacked them again..now I closed my eyes...and was praying for help...and next time I opened my eyes the pack had changed to a pack of runners who where jogging in the pathway...phiuh...saved again :-)..(Nice feeling all did end up good.)

In this episod I was talking to a women who was standing on a balcony...ther daughter did sleep under the balcony in her bed, and their dog was always on the yard but now was dissapered...so I asked the women where their dog was, if it had run away, No she said...he is not far away as long as the daughter is at home.

In this episod I did see long stick´s with code´s on...I could read them...it said...this man has murded a person....and I asked what is standing on my stick...but she did not want to revele it to me...she held a lamp on her hand´s and asked me if the lamp was mine...No I said...it must be someone who is not longer here...this place was like a resting home...so I said to her...I think you can have the lamp...you are worth it....and she was happy and she took the lamp.

I am still thinking of the dream with the lyrics...that I did not manage to get it out of the computor...can this mean that I am serching in wrong place for my answere´s??

IA56
23rd August 2012, 06:14 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was harrased by a man ...a big man...but in the end my bf did come and get me...and when we went away I turned back to the man and said...We are not ever more to meet each other´s...it was winter and I felt relieved.

IA56
26th August 2012, 10:49 AM
Last night I did dream that I was travelling some where, I had my suitcase packed and ready but I was carrying some item´s in my hand´s and the person I was in company with said...why do you not put the itme´s in a bag, and we started to serch for a bag and we found it and I did get my hand´s free, I asked what time is it...and he/she said...one 0´clock....oh I said now I am late and my vehicle has left already...so I had to posponde my travelling to next day....the next day arrived and now my suitcase was gone, and it took too long time again and I was not able to travel today eighder...I felt huge stress almost that I was not able to be in my skin....

In this episode I was looking at a person and it´s development, I could see when the person did get to know her abillity and where in the development she was...I felt sorry for her when she did notice that she was not best in the world as she had thought to be, and she did notice that she was not even mediockre .....I could translate this knowledge to my own situation and did get to solve my inner stress about why I do not get any time ore strength in me to practis MAP as I want...because of the inner issues and the focus is in the unconsiusness are taking my strength and power...but now when I could translate this knowledge I know what area´s I have to work with...or that when I now know I can rest and feel some relief to get away the inner stress what I have bean living with so long...what my unconsiusness does put me through....I am sorry not to be able to dress in word´s better it is of big value to me to understand this...even I can know that to know and to put in practis is 2 different thing´s,....

I feel more relaxed now then ever.

IA56
27th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Last night I was in my dream on a wolf hunting class??

IA56
28th August 2012, 05:41 AM
Ah last night I had so wonderful dream...haha....my sisters mother in law she is not longer with us here on earth....she showed me some wonderful braclases....I love juvelery....haha....no hunting...no hard core training...only lovely juvelery looking....thank you!!

IA56
29th August 2012, 07:12 AM
I do not know what or where I was last night, but the group I was in was wonderful, so fantastic people, I do only have images of faces and the feeling in my whole essence, so nice, I felt at home.

IA56
4th September 2012, 04:41 PM
I have a question:

What is happening when I now lately do not remember my dream´s, but, I have registred like a milli sec threat´s or influences can be brainwashing too...I know I was brainwashed in 1980-81...is this coming to consiusness now and can it be me starting to remember what has bean as a black hole until now??...Can it be this starting to come to surface??

IA56
5th September 2012, 06:24 AM
Last night I did dream that I was in a waiting hall/room...I noticed an old women who was eating from the plaine table, no plate no nothing, the food was dropped on the table, and she had spread it out and now was not finding it so I first looked if anyone else will help her, no one did so I went to her and gathered her food near her so she could eat it....now I noticed a little girl in pyjamas..she was all alone....I started to ask people if anyone did know her, no one did....I was following her doings and it get late so I had to take her with me...when we did come to my place I noticed her to have dipers-knickers...I was talking to her and telling her that we have to take them off and see if she is clean....and omg.....I have never seen so much poop....I was not able to put all in the toilet it fell on the floor and made a real mess....omg.....now I had to make her so secure that I could wash her...and I was talking all the time what we had to do...and she was co-opereating with me...thank god....I am exhausted still from this dream....huh!!

IA56
8th September 2012, 08:55 AM
Last night I did have this senario....I was looking at a person sleeping in a lounge chair (the sleeping person did not wake up nor did it show any sighns of hurt or anything bad feelings?)...a dark silhuett of a man had cut the sleeping persons like a + with the center at the stomace (stomace was swollen at the +)...vibrating his hands into the flesch and making it to loosen from the bones...first I did not believe what I did see, I did very much doubt my eyes.....it continued and I could see the flesch loosening more and more from the bones and now it was loos up to the armpit from the chest...to the right side....he was going to loosen the flesch at all 4 corners but I couldn´t continue to look...compelled I went away....I did see on the background several doing the same thing ...so it was like this dimensions doings...

Please give me some direction for my thought.....

Litterally scracthed down to the bones....is it for me need really go deeper down ...to the bones...or to the fundation in me??

IA56
10th September 2012, 05:17 AM
Last night I was to a school dining-room....there was several disches....I took first a disch with beans...then I noticed other disches more delisious and did change my mind.....it was little bit confusing so I went to another place as I knew they have also always deserts...and when I entered that dining-room the lady who was working there said...today we have ice-cream...and smiled...I looked and only one deep plate was left so I did think...well I take it and put some ice-cream in it...them the lady was going to wash the floor by casting a lot of water on the floor and to scrubb it ...I said...wait...are you not going to take out the ragg-carpet??..No she said...it does not matter...but I did think it mattered for to do a good job...so I took it out and I did never get to eat that ice-cream at all...:-)

So...learning to clean my inner??...and take out all filth??....

IA56
12th September 2012, 12:54 AM
I had just this dream and I did become so awake so I got up to write it down here....I was walking into a forest it was like a korridore, hight trees on both sides...it was dark and on the distance I see a dark figure walking towards me, I can´t tell if it is a male or female, so I turn around and start to go back, feeling fear and now I almost run, now I notice that the ground is light grey almost white gravel....when I come out of the woods I am like on a small hill, the grass is very green, and looking down to a valley like with small houses and nice gardens...now I see who was coming on the pathway the dark figure, it was a women, and it is now bright day light, I shout to her and apologises for being afraid of her, she said it is okay, and now I could follow her into her house with my awarness but still standing on the hill whith my body...in the house was her parents...the father had beigisch long trousers and I could see that he had turkoish under pants...I was thinking that was he not aware of how sharp the turkoisch colore was appering through the beigisch trousers...mother was very ordinary nothing did stick out ....almost grey.

I must add that I did not see the parents faces...only from the chest down...and I now know it is this womens earthly parents...but I did not get to know who they are really...you know...in their essence....so I am sure it was showd this way to me...because I have this divider metchaphore....head is in infinity...and the body in duality...representing this difference...and off course if I understand in infinity there is no form...and therefore no identification as here in duality...a face...in infintiy is other things what I do not know how to express.

IA56
12th September 2012, 05:12 AM
When I went back in bed I continued to have several dreams...here goes.....I was going with my bf to a hotel, and I thought we just go out to eat, suddenly in the corridore an old friend (he did belong to some male society like odd fellowss...or..skull and bones)....to my bf come...naked...direct from the sauna...and I schreamd loud...iiiiiik....but he said and I knew that he will kidnap my bf..he put a belt around my bf right biceps....(I do not know if this was a set up so my bf could go out for a drink with his male friends)...so I was thinking what shall I now do...I was not dressed for to go out to dance..(here I felt jellosy and to go out dancing might trigger my bf jellosy)...and now a women, I guess a secretary to one of the men who now come to his hotel-room to get something...the women asked...what shall we do with the "princess"..shall we send her home..and I did feel it was ironically said..so....I did go away to my room..feeling I am in charge and not to be send away by someothers whom I do not even know....my room was some staires up...now I was passed by a little girl she had a teat in her mouth...I asked where she was going...to my granny she said...and I noticed her having the room to the left of mine...now a man appered....and standing and I do not understand why...he was dressed like a farmer up and down like a rich man like a big leader with fansy trousors.....
I was talking with my bf the next morning...thelepathly...and I was trying to understand or to nicely ask..how his evening had bean...how much drinks he had...etc....so he said...off course when you take one drink you take another...but he did not in any straight way tell me...I had to dragg it out of him...I did not feel good doing this...second grade inguiry...

In this episod I was in an inviroment where a horse was so big...giantic...and I was so little...almoste like a graine...and the horse did very gently smell me...and his mule was so soft...I was amazed so big and so gentle...my fear went away and I felt so protected.

In this episod I did laugh out loud and did awake me to be aware of my laughter....in the dream my physical arms was paralyzed...but my energy arms was functioning just perfectly...so I said..I will do the washing up...and I got these surprised faces...now I laugh because they did not know that it was possible but I knew...

In this episode I was out and it was winter...a whole kindergarden class wanted to come and talk to me...one little girl did come to my lap and wanted to be held...and I was talking to all of them..all wanted in different way to have my attention..one little girl did want me to warm her hand..it was cold and wet so I asked...did you fall down..yes she said...oh my...I said..and comforted her...then one girl wanted me to put her glove on...and it was tooo big..but I did put it on...better than nothing...now the class was going away...and 2 girls said and reveled that they are not supposed to tell me...but everyone does know me...like I was some kind of celebrity??..I tried to understand how that was possible..but did not figure out...

IA56
15th September 2012, 07:04 AM
Last night I did awake abrutly in my dream when hearing someone putting a key to my apparment door and the word RELIGION was expressed very clearly and high....I did think...Who has key to my apparment because my bf was sleeping becides me and he is the only one with key to my appartment.

The ONE who can have my key is my higher self and God :-) right??

CFTraveler
15th September 2012, 04:29 PM
So you have connected the words "religion" and "key", huh? I find this interesting. I recommend you read "The Golden Key" (may be by Butterworth or Fox, I don't remember, but you can find it on the internet for free, in English. I don't know how it's been translated.

IA56
16th September 2012, 06:01 PM
I did google the golden key by Buttworth and Fox...It seamed to be a comunity where you can send your prayres or wishes and they do send a prayre back what you can use, is this right on what you recomended me to read??

CFTraveler
16th September 2012, 07:28 PM
I did google the golden key by Buttworth and Fox...It seamed to be a comunity where you can send your prayres or wishes and they do send a prayre back what you can use, is this right on what you recomended me to read?? It's a book written by Emmet Fox.
Here's a pdf link:
http://www.success-products.com/dwl/goldenkey.pdf

It's used by many 'New Thought' churches, and it is a small religious tract. It's not necessarily anything 'new' to you, but given the contents of your dream, I thought it may have been pointing you to it.

IA56
16th September 2012, 09:45 PM
It's a book written by Emmet Fox.
Here's a pdf link:
http://www.success-products.com/dwl/goldenkey.pdf

It's used by many 'New Thought' churches, and it is a small religious tract. It's not necessarily anything 'new' to you, but given the contents of your dream, I thought it may have been pointing you to it.

Thank you again CFT. I have prÃ♥nted out the essay and I will read it and comment on it later, thank´s...As I feel spontanious without even reading it that I know all about this but have forgotten and had to be re-minded :-)

IA56
17th September 2012, 06:01 AM
Yes CFT, I know all about this Golden Key, off course. And I have forgotten also to use WRAPPING what Robert Bruce have taught ....to relese my pain...I have only done raising energy through my feet and hand´s, but to wrap and to tourch and to pour the strengthen the place where the pain is...my pain is coming from the bones what is damaged in several way,s...musculus what is tensed is making all injuries in my body to acke, but if I remember to both relax in my body more often and to wrap with healing bandage ...that is to do my part....when I forgot to do my part then the pain is there to re-mind me...I think I will remember this now...Thank you CFT again.....to give me back my Golden Key :-) then God can be present all the time and not me exluding IT out.....Big Thank YOU!!

Religion is telling the good rules to get your self in order to stop living in abusive way against you ....the most maltreatment is one´s own bad thinking of self....God/The ALL/IT/...or what ever you name the infinity or life it self....is there always if you let it IN to your life...BUT...Religion can also box in and I am happy I got throug the religions roof into the infinity where the real thing is...:-)....Many times we interpret what is written in a bible so narrow when the God is total LOVE and forgivness.
When I let infinity in my life I felt free for the first time ...and this happened very early in my life ...and this was not conssious before I become rather old...I have had a very deep deep faith and this is my essence.
I do forget often but a quick re-minder and I remember it again, so thank´s and I do need this re-minders often.

IA56
19th September 2012, 05:59 AM
Last night I only remember a dialog with my bf....he asked me if I am going to ask doctor about my tiredness, yes I answered I will.

Then I meditated about my lost parts and how I will recognize them if I meet them ....I was shown the little child in pyjamas, and now I do understand how to reconect them to me, or help them to grow and off course invite them back to me.

I will be whole again, thank you all for being there I will never forget this, and I am not able to thank you all enough, Thank you from deepest of my heart and essence. Bless you all.

IA56
20th September 2012, 06:39 AM
Last night I did dream that a ex boyfriend did come and ask if we could start to be togeather again, No I said, I have a bf already, then he said, please contact me if it breaks and ends between you and your bf.
He was the bus driver on my bus, and it was a very long bus, I noticed him driving at wrong direction, so I started to walk from the back of the bus to tell him he is driving at wrong direction, he said, he will only to make an small tour and will drive at my location eventually, I did accept this, now he wants me to find in a note book for something, I do not remember it now what it was but it was not there, I told him someone has ripped the page away...now in the front seat was an English talking little girl, she was pissed off and trying to put me down by saying I smell bad, I knew it was not true so I did let her go on knowing she had the problem not me....I got off the bus and now it was winter and rather dark like night, I was walking in the snow and did found a railway road and saw number 9 in the railway road side, I was told it was navigating marks, I said, how on earth will they from a airoplane see these small numers, but I was told they did see them, maybe it did glow or something to be seen from abow...I continued my walk and now the ex bf was driving a boat in the snow or ice, it was like somekind of viking ship...it was near to hit me, and I did see it pass me in very high speed...here the dream did end.

When I told my bf about this dream this morning he become jellous, and went to work in anger saying...continue to live in your dreams you sure does not want to live with me ...I am sad today, how to tackle this??

IA56
22nd September 2012, 05:27 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was looking at my self from the outside, and I could see that I had peed on me....I tried to smell the urine but did not smell anything...but I started to look for a shower and new cloadings but did not find....

IA56
23rd September 2012, 06:02 AM
Last night I had for the first time an experience feeling 3 aspects of my self....I was the mother holding the child and the child was watching and following the witness or maybe the higher self and I felt I was all these separate parts, it did not happen more than that I become total aware of these 3 parts of my self.....I feel bracing and stimulating this experience.

IA56
5th October 2012, 04:53 PM
I have had many dreams but nothing I can remember more than small fragments, like my sons father who is no longer with us here come in one dream but I do not remember more. But today when I was taking a nap I did see in my dream a person fall down from a balcony and I saw him/her fall over a fence and it did not look good, I started to run down the staires and when I arrived to the yard the ambulance was already there, I did stare at the face and asked, do you want me to come with you to the hospital, he did only stare at me, and I asked again, then the ambulance man said...IA he is broken....and now I noticed it was only the head and it was parted from the body....and I was thinking about the mans saying...he is broken, not dead...then I noticed it was a robot??

IA56
8th October 2012, 06:35 AM
WoW what an informative night....I was able to watch me from several levels...and I also could see the "animal" part in me what I am so afraid of....it went like this....I was in an inviroment with several dog´s...my 2 dog´s are that kind of dogs what easerly fight, so I had to put them into my house to keep the peace with the other peoples dogs, I could handle them though but I was so unsure I could handle my 2 dogs and keep them calm so I did put them indoors so I could socialize with the other dogs....wow

Now I feel I can do something about my inner fear, I have face it and have seen it, before it was only a blure fear, now when it has materialized in shape of dogs I can start to handle it, when I did not have any picture I was not able to understand it eighder, now it is easier, off course it can transforme to other shaps too but I think it will now be easier to grasp.

IA56
10th October 2012, 07:39 AM
Last night I did see my self in a mirror and I was so surprised to see what color my hair had.....white with gold strips....it was beautiful :-)

IA56
12th October 2012, 08:48 AM
Last night I had several angry dreams, or dreams where I was angry....we where my bf and me to my relatives, my bf asked me to give my usb stick to him, I went angry and did not want him to plug it in to my relatives computor, he tried to over talk me saying that they have printer, so my bf tried to take it against my will because he though he knew what is best for me.....now I did see that they did celebrate my fathers birthday without me....I did accept it...now we went to bed and I put my clothed on a chaire and put my night dress on me...next morning I wanted to leave but did not find my clothes so I went angry again...I did go to kitchen and my sister where there I said to her...can we stop this fars and playing...now she did look very sad, and I felt that she did not feel as I did....I tried to find my clothes but all the time they escaped me, now they did say to me that I now can eat as much as I want of the cake, and it was as I knew they did celebrate without me, so I said No thank´s.....and went to serch for my clothes....I asked if there was more houses I could look in. ...and I was showed new direction and new houses ...I went into a house and it was some kind of kinky store with leather and lack clothes...I was looking at one women who bougth 3 bodies of leather....I went to next house but all the time it escaped me and I did not find so I gave up.....

I had little of a panic feeling in the whole dream.....

IA56
18th October 2012, 08:05 AM
Last night in my dream I hear me saying....I am not sure if I said...shall I....or I shall convert to a belief what I now do not remember, but when I said the word....convert....my bf did press my crown chakra with his arm ...he had his arm abouw my head....so I did awake and therefore remember this....

It felt like a recomendation, and I do not know now if the gesture what my bf did do was to confirm that I should..to convert to something else then my belief is now.

IA56
19th October 2012, 07:56 AM
Last night was horrible, my anger did awake again, I was with my bf to a party and people there did flirt with my bf I did become total angry and turned around to leave when one spoke to me...we only test you to see your reactions, and I did accept this and my anger did leave me but now my bf did smell on one women, this was too much so I did leave the party and my bf did come with me total unaware what he had done, he was like not at all understand that his behaving did hurt me, him smelling on some unknown women, I was angry and he did like accept it like it is my way to be, and not to connect my anger to his behavings....is he this ignorant or do he be a good actor so he can get away with un acceptable behavings playing stupid??

IA56
22nd October 2012, 04:44 AM
The night before last night I had this dream......I was watching my son having a mask on him, at the foot of the mask and around his mouth it was formed like the ohm mark. He put the mask on fire and it went like a fire line as the mask was out cut....I started to loudly cry and asked him WHY he does hurt him self so much....He was pleased to have my strong reaction, and the damage on his face was very little to my surprise. He hugged me and was happy for my reaction because it was what he was looking for.

In this episod I see me doing and saying sigh heil...and I awoke in the dream and said....stop this madness.

In this episod my higher self (first time I see her) doing a very strong gesture, raising her right hand and puching it very strongly and hit the ground and saying...BE MORE CLEAR/DISTINCT...

In this seekvence I was out fishing and got a lot of fish....

IA56
24th October 2012, 07:03 AM
Last night I had several dreams but remember only little of them....I had rented out my appartment and I called the man who was hiring it from me to tell him that I now are going to move back at my home, and that he can leave the rent money on the kitchen table before he leaves...I did have my mother and father with me when we got to my apparment he was still there, and talking in phone with someone...He quickly tried to leave without paying, so I did grabb him by his arm and said, you have to pay the rent, but he tried really to escape from paying..but I was precistent for the first time in my life and I am sure he did pay me in the end even I did not see him handling the money to me but the feeling was there.

IA56
26th October 2012, 10:16 AM
Yesterday I was to a employment interview, total chaos company, I did get so stressed out that I catche cold and in no time was real sick when I come home....and my dream did be as chaotic as the interview...a reminder and I still do not have controll I am very quickly controlled by other´s....all the possessed time´s did apear in my dream´s, but what I could do was to tell that my want is not what they try to put on me, when I was firm enough to stand my point the all did stop the harrasment and I could again get to feel that I must become more clear/distinct...I am still too weak and do not be anchored in me yet...a very good test indeed....and now I know more what to work with in me.
I am very disapointed on me though.