PDA

View Full Version : Help with Deeper Breathing

markinsydney
24th September 2011, 07:39 AM
I guess we could all use a little help with breathing deeper.

I have found that EFT [Emotional Freedom Techniques] is great for this so I make it part of my routine with my Astral Projection drills.

I always check before and after and typically it doubles my breathing capacity so it's really worthwhile and takes less that 60 seconds.

If you need any help with learning it let me know.

Mark

IA56
24th September 2011, 08:15 AM
Please Mark, learn me deep breading, Thank you!!

Love
ia

SoulSail
24th September 2011, 02:53 PM
I'm always interested in learning other frontiers. I do a lot with deep breathing now that seems to work, but there's always another layer, or so I've found. Please feel free to post or contact me here.

markinsydney
26th September 2011, 03:57 AM
Deep breathing is of course important to everyone but especially important if you're wanting to do Astral projection.

I helped a friend one tiime that had an asthma condition that was connected to a stressful work situation,but shallow breathing can be improved at anytime with EFT in my experience even if there's no apparent emotional issue.

I encourage people to try it themselves first and then consult someone that has more experience with it if necessary.

Of course someone with more experience is going to help fix an underlying chronic problem better than you trying to fix it on your own.

I'm happy to help you with it via Skype.

My info on EFT is at

www.eftaustralia.net.au

Or you can watch this video,not mine,the only criticism I would make of this video is the tapping on the head should cover a broader area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLCQk_Ou6w

IA56
27th September 2011, 07:03 AM
Thank you Mark for telling about deep breading, this way to do is to "ritual" for me, but thank you anyway.

Love
ia