PDA

View Full Version : An Astral experience, place of souls?

Zethor
6th October 2011, 10:11 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this site and yet glad to be apart of it so I thought I would share some of my experiences starting with one of my first and yet most awe experiences.

A quick run down on how it started for myself.
Approximately 2 years ago I started searching for answers as to why I had a feeling of warm energy in my hands when thought about it the feeling would increase constantly in my hands at first and later on with practice I would direct this feeling to my feet and other places, with further concentration it would get quite warm and start to throb.

Through searching online and talking to others this seemed to be perhaps chi energy, certain people they seemed to sugested meditation. I started to read about Astral projection and also at the same time make peace with myself and others as at the time I had alot of anger built up prior.

This time I throught I was ready to try and layed down on my back, relaxed, breathing slower each time and clearing my mind..this very time I realy did feel most at peace with all more than ever and told myself I'm ready as I laid there.
Not too far afterwards I felt a great pull and I saw myself get pulled up out of my body and straight through my house and up to clouds above and at that point I started to feel uncertain..as soon as I had doubt on what the hell was going on the pulling stoped..I tried to keep clam and un afraid..and told myself I wanted this to continue and see here it leads..the pulling then started again and before I knew it I was in space.. with great effort I turned to see the earth bellow me..What was also strange was to just move my body or head took alot of effort as if 10x more gravity.

The pulling started to excel with great speed I passed what seemed a orange sun and light blue planet then not sure if I went through a type of vortex for a lack of a better word as I was suddenly was on a large freeway type road in the sky which was made of white light. The pulling however still continued, again with much effort I was able to look up and notice the direction where I was getting pulled along this white light freeway there was a palace type structure at the end, quite beautiful in fact.

As I turned right I noticed a shaped aura figure which looked human in shape which had brown and grey dots moving around him, he smilled. I turned around to see if anyone else was also here and notice a odd shaped aura figure behind me, yet I could'nt quite make out what this figure was? it sure didn't look human in shape and its aura was all white and partial invisible just mainly an outline..I tried to feel this figure to get an idea of its true form and noticed it sure did'nt have the same shape as a human..it however did'nt say anything when I did this however its teeth looked larger than a human and so was its height taller than normal. I turned back around to the human aura on my right while trying to figure out where I was...I said where are you going? His reply was I'm getting cast down with a grin, I said what aura do I have? he said blue..I looked at my hands / arms and saw the same colour as him..odd I thought..I then said, where am I going? he said to the blue section of the palace.

It was at this point I thought If I go ahead to the palace what would happen of me? could I return if I travel too far? I was'nt game enough to find out and suddenly got pulled all the way back to my body.
Once back in my body I was tossing and turning I didn't have full motion yet only partial as I was
trying to shrug off the pulling feeling which took 1-2 minutes then I was completly in control.

On a side note this place did'nt feel evil or the like in fact it felt normal/ nice. To this day this has been my strangest experience and yet I'm not sure 100% what this place was in fact a place of souls?
Any input or share similar experiences would be most apprecited.

Regards,

Zethor

CFTraveler
6th October 2011, 01:43 PM
I would say you had an astral projection (as opposed to an etheric projection). This is rare for a first time (at least in my experience) unless the purpose was to make you aware of these types of experiences (initiatory). Congratulations, it's a good thing.

For more detailed info:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?194-Part-2

Zethor
7th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the reply & insite CFTraveler,

What would your guess be this place might of been? I sure kick myself for not holding on & seeing what could of been at the end
of the experience, However I could'nt be certain If there is such a thing as a point of no return during Astral projection experiences?

This was the only time where I was truely 100% at peace with all perhaps that was the missing link, as I find for myself unless
I'm at peace, calm, clear of thought it doesn't work.

However the only other time I felt a great pull such as this was a few days ago when as I laid down to trying to catch some shut eye I heard a high pitch noise and suddenly a extremely great pull as if something was trying to pull me out of my body..this sure did freak me out I must admit as normaly the pull is minor and its when I'm half asleep not awake in bed.
My Grand Dad passed away that very day whether this was the reason I'm not sure.

Regards,

Zethor

CFTraveler
7th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the reply & insite CFTraveler,

What would your guess be this place might of been? I sure kick myself for not holding on & seeing what could of been at the end
of the experience, However I could'nt be certain If there is such a thing as a point of no return during Astral projection experiences? I don't think there is a 'point of no return' in the 'death' sense, however in some OBEs I've had to the 'other side' there has always been a defined 'no pass' zone.
It's hard for me to try to interpret your experience in terms of 'where' because even though the astral is a collective experience, the interpretation is sometimes extremely personal, and can be experienced in many ways.
What feels similar is the emotion or how you felt while there- I have been in places that had the same feeling, but not the same form.

However the only other time I felt a great pull such as this was a few days ago when as I laid down to trying to catch some shut eye I heard a high pitch noise and suddenly a extremely great pull as if something was trying to pull me out of my body..this sure did freak me out I must admit as normaly the pull is minor and its when I'm half asleep not awake in bed. I went through similar experiences (being pulled from my body with sound effects) from 1999 to 2002 more or less and it didn't stop until I researched the phenomenon and started studying it consciously. That's why I personally think you had what is known as an 'initiatory' experience, and it was probably your Higher Self that pulled you, because that may be a path you're supposed to take. But that's my interpretation, and I'm highly biased. :-)

My Grand Dad passed away that very day whether this was the reason I'm not sure. I'm sure it is related.

greytraveller
7th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Hallo Zethor
CFTraveler is probably right in that you experienced astral projection. If so then the location that you visited while out of body probably does Not have a physical counterpart in this universe. There are many astral locations where the people/beings who died in the physical go to rest and prepare for their journey to wherever it is that they will go to next. Some of those transition locations appear very familiar and earth-like to us and other locations do not appear modern and familiar. Chances are that the planet that you visited was a very alien astral transition location.

Regards
Grey

Zethor
20th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Hello again,

I'll be adding more Astral experiences I have had to this section to share.

The other night on 18 oct Tuesday night as I relaxed and cleared my mind as per normal
soon after I felt a gentle pull. However unlike the other times getting pulled straigh up vertical I was pulled
horizontal as if still laying on my back. This time I thought I would try to say where I wanted to go.
So I proceeded to say I want to goto space, and so I was pulled there however not up and above as last time
but down through the earth then suddenly there were all stars around but I do recall also seeing 3 planets close to each other blue and brown in colour. I then asked to be taken to the Astral place I went to awhile ago which had a palace structure at the end of a highway of light I started to speed up and travel through space.
I then tryed to see If I could move around and get a better position for viewing and at that point it would seem I lost concentration and woke up. Maybe next time I hope to travel back there to place.

Regards,

Zethor

Korpo
20th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Hello, Zethor.

but I do recall also seeing 3 planets close to each other blue and brown in colour.

How were they arranged or in what spatial relation were you to them? Anything to set them apart from each other?

Oliver

Zethor
22nd October 2011, 01:45 AM
Hi,

The 3 planets where in a L shape formation one was blue the other two brown when I Went past.

Regards

zethor