PDA

View Full Version : Question

exodus082
12th October 2011, 07:18 AM
Hi,

I Have a question about NEW. Does the sponging action always have to be combined with energy balls with a certain color? The newer version of NEW work with energy balls. I find this easier. And what color should one choose?

When doing energy raising, should it also be comined with energy balls.? These things are not wholly clear to me.

CFTraveler
12th October 2011, 01:44 PM
No.
Or, let me put it this way:
When sponging was first developed, the movement/exercise/visualization was done with sponges-hence the name. Then shortly after, I believe it was Violetsky who discovered that using energy balls instead of a sponge worked wonderfully for her. If I'm wrong I'm sure she'll let me know. Anyway, at some point, because bouncing is done with balls (it's just a natural progression, you bounce a ball), Robert started using energy balls as the 'instrument' that is used in sponging, instead of a sponge.

Some older material uses a sponge, the newer material uses energy balls for both sponging and bouncing, and you can learn whichever technique works better for you.
I have known people who preferred the energy ball and had better results with it, while I personally prefer the sponge, because I learned the technique back in the old days of sponges- and to me, the feeling of being scrubbed by a sponge beats the imaginary hum an energy ball makes. But it's whatever you prefer and works for you.

At some point though, when you use bouncing techniques, you do have to use a ball, unless you can come up with another image that incorporates it and the other uses it includes, such as colors and elements.