PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried...

emcmattm
20th April 2006, 06:46 PM
I was just wondering if anyone who is having serious neg problems have tried more esoteric methods of getting rid of negs, such as doing the Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram, and if it has been effective in dealing with those negs.

Thanks!

20th April 2006, 08:58 PM
Right, in my case, it works to the point of making them extremely upset and they may partially depart. But they don't depart totally and simply re-insert themselves later. It does give me some temporary levity which I use to grow and get stronger for their eventual return...energy is precious.

Some negs out there are determined to own you and if they're really old and nasty and have had lots of practice ripping people apart, they could have very high pain threshholds.

emcmattm
21st April 2006, 12:14 PM
Right, in my case, it works to the point of making them extremely upset and they may partially depart. But they don't depart totally and simply re-insert themselves later. It does give me some temporary levity which I use to grow and get stronger for their eventual return...energy is precious.

Some negs out there are determined to own you and if they're really old and nasty and have had lots of practice ripping people apart, they could have very high pain threshholds.

How often do you do the LBRP? I do it twice a day, once in the morning and before I go to sleep. The LBRP seems to have more energy and be more effective the more often you use it I've found.

22nd April 2006, 11:45 AM
Several times a day,...