PDA

View Full Version : For Probable Reality

CFTraveler
17th October 2011, 01:47 PM
For whatever reason, your initial 'frustrated' thread seems to have become a debate in belief systems/worldview. Now, I'm all for challenging worldviews, and do it fairly often, but at the moment I do not have the inclination to jump in and debate- that was not my purpose in involving myself in the thread.

I simply want to give you a series of exercises for you to follow on a weekly basis, and for you to report any results/difficulties/experiences that you may have, and go on with that, if you are willing and able to do them.
The reason I am doing this is because I think I can help you project (sometimes a sounding board is a good thing) and an individualized plan is more helpful than anything else, provided information is flowing back and forth.

If anyone has any opinions or whatever, please use the other thread. Thank you.

ProbableReality
23rd October 2011, 07:10 AM
Just thought I would update. Ive been keeping a dream journal. When I wake up I jot down key words to help me remember. Already I feel like its getting easier to remember my dreams but its only the tail end of right before I wake up. Ive been doing the affirmations but cant say its doing anything for me yet.

PR

CFTraveler
23rd October 2011, 10:21 PM
Don't worry about thinking about the affirmations- what they are for is establishing a reality for your subconscious. Don't 'expect' 'something' from them, just do them and go on with your life.
Now for week number two:
Continue with what you are doing, but now add this: Twice a week (pick the days) wake up one hour before it's time to get up (that's to your discretion) and prop yourself up with pillows if in bed (make sure your position is different than when you sleep) and just observe what happens with your eyes closed. You're not trying to 'do' something, you're observing. But don't fall asleep if you can help it.
If you have a full week of work pick the easiest two days you can do this without messing with your schedule, whatever it is.
Then please come back and report what you saw/heard/felt.

ProbableReality
8th November 2011, 10:25 PM
I had an interesting experience and I posted it here.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13005-Nightmare-of-an-alien-presence.

I don't know if this is a result of my attempts to have an OBE, but it hit me hard.

CFTraveler
8th November 2011, 10:45 PM
I like the answers you had- you had a major 'mind opening' experience, and it shook you on a primal level. Not to worry, it's part and parcel of growth, and IMO a sign that you're progressing.