PDA

View Full Version : Split and Moved from Close the Throat Chakra

IA56
4th October 2011, 09:55 AM
I can tell that it did cost me my company...I had to go bancrupty before I did master this...when I did get more time when I was not working anymore then I had full time to constentrate to change my focus point...when not working and being home full time I did master this....I have worked full time to master my mind and to keep my focus on what I desided to be....I know what you are going through....and I know also how hard it is to do the nessessary changes ....I was not able to do them when working full time...I had to let go of my company and know that my sanity and health is the most important thing to take care of....when I was working to get the right amount of sleep was crusial....but was not possible during the neg´s keeping you awake and the stress it does cause...and there is no way to have the strength to do this work to get rid of the neg´s...but when I did let go of my company and did dare to become to live on sick contribution to have full time attention...and today I can say all neg´s are gone....because of my total focus point and to truly belive on my own strength and will power....and now when get to know of Robert Bruce I have really get more back of my real strength....and I am soon back to work.....so I am not saying anything els than this did happen in my life...I know to have had neg´s bothering and torturing me 24-7 until I did let go of my "old" life....because they do know what your fear most....for me it was to loose my company...and I dared to let go of it....and you can believe the neg´s did not know what to do but let go of me....I did show em I am not afraid of anything...I do what I have to do to have my own life without them in it...

So I hope you get to know what will help you find your total will power and belief in your self. I do also hope you do find the trigger in what the neg´s keep a hold on you....dare to think in new creative way´s...it is hard to admit for your self the weak point´s and fear´s ....but it is a must....I hope you do not feel offended...this is my story...my truth and this was the way I did to grow out of the reach of the low level neg´s

Love

newfreedom
19th October 2011, 02:50 PM
Hi IA56,

Are you clairvoyant, or how do you sense who or what is happening...? when things occur..

For instance how could you tell that it was negs. stimulating your genitals as opposed to kundalini energy and sensations that can also stimulate body parts

And nope, i aint master of my mind, body or life.......... but i am working on it.. :mrgreen:

IA56
21st October 2011, 07:04 PM
:-)
Hi Newfreedom.
Yes I am clairvoyant.
I am smiling here, it is not easy to make sence and write properly to be understood as I hope, but I never give up, so here more
explantion how I think in my world so to speak.
What I wrote about abow is a time period of 4 years give or take, and that period I did master in that way, if I would be neg attaced again I might do differently now when I have RB´s book about Psychic self defence.
During that time I was in contact with a Schaman and he told me it was being´s living on our energy who do this genital stimulation so they easy can come near us to feed on our energy....I did not know what to believe, so I had to take his telling as a truth and try to listen to his advices and all went from bad to worst.....so much did cool down when I did leave his advices and leave him too...even if this did happen that he left me by saying he can not help me because I do not do as he say, but he did not believe me when I told him what they did to me, so we did not have any understanding so I had to do it on my own to not kill my self.....
1980-81 during the psychopath period in my life...there was neg´s ....so I do not say this schaman did bring neg´s into my life...he did bring some kind of being´s maybe not neg´s.....but the psychopath man did bring neg´s into my life...
I know it is neg´s from RB description....Neg´s are....like naughty kid´s...doing prank´s and mess....hiding thing´s...keeping you awake by all the time awakening you...and disturbing you in all kind of way´s...
So I did think that the being´s from the Schaman time I did drag in them in this story too...maybe totally wrong, but I did write so quickly so maybe it is right to sort thing´s out...and I hope that RB will write a dictionary of what kind of being´s or energies there exist´s...I hope so...then it is more easy to recognize them when talking about them.
When RB did write about the Kundalini force and now you say it do stimulate in sexual way...then It might have bean that and not any bein´s trying to steel my energy, it might have bean he who tried to take and use my energy, if now this is possible, I do not know....but I did hit rock bottom during this time....and it is now 5 year´s ago and after finding RB my health has incresed enormously I can tell.
So off course I can say that I am the master of my mind, body and my life....I have succeded 2 time´s in this life time to get rid of neg attack´s and survived...that must count something :-) or not??
To be continued.....LOL

Love

IA56
21st October 2011, 07:19 PM
I have had this kind of energies and being´s around me....
Those who are seen as pure energy dot´s and ball´s...they are fast and when they communicate it sound´s like cricet´s...and they do communicate telepathly or to your feeling´s.
Then there are these being´s they are not big like maybe 30-50 cm high and they do not have any cloths on them so they are only being´s.....not so bright are they....more sexual interested.
Then there are those who are like tingeling but I did sence them like air...like a breath and they are so kind and gentle.
Then there are those who you see in colores and they are protective and healing and helping...Purple, violet, blue, green, yellow, orange etc...these we often do call Angles...I have bean helped from several of these, so this might be why I survived the neg attack´s they did give me stength and boosted my selfconfidence that I can do this...because we have to do it by us self´s they can´t intervive in our life´s other way, as I understand this.
And then there are those who are mixed looking like human/animal...rather hairy with horn´s but like a human
I do not remember now, I can continue if you like if I remember other´s I have met.

Love

IA56
22nd October 2011, 09:02 AM
I first was thinking of making several exuces like.....I am born in Finland....Lived in Sweden and now trying to make sence in English...but the thing is...that I can´t express these things properly in any language because of the lack of knowledge what I have seen/experienced.....I did not even know about thought formed "being´s"...so I am now starting to look at my experiences from different view when counting in RB´s knowledge.
I thank you Newfreedom for questioning my writing´s, this give´s me a new oppotunity to try to sort out my experiences.
Highly appreaciated.

Love

IA56
27th October 2011, 09:52 AM
I have also seen what we call ET´s....They did visit me or at least talked to me during year´s....1990-2004...I was so afraid of there look´s so I asked them not to show them to me...I did feel them from there smell and the energy they bring with them...They also told me that they will leave earth but they did not tell when, I have also seen their ship´s...hug´s....and I have also seen paralell world´s.....and also felt from the moon someone trying to dragg me to it and using a women to come near me...but I did avoid this when I could see through the attemt.....and also I have seen something to be deep in the ocean....and it is related to ET´s......All this I have bean experiencing in awaken state.