PDA

View Full Version : Here is my story of astral projection - only once!

kalel
22nd October 2011, 09:12 PM
Ok i was introduced into astral projection by a number of people but i eventually studied your work through your books.

I tried most nights for around a year without ANY success, literally nothing, remembered nothing etc.

The one night in 2008, I had a 1 beer, then put my kid to bed around 8:30, i fell asleep on my kids bed and awoke at 10:00. I went off to my bed, I then woke up around 3:30 in the morning, couldnt sleep so i got up and had a cup of tea ( i know strange as it has caffeine in it, but im british ) had my tea, sat that was not at all thinking about astral, in fact I had stopped trying for a few weeks. I then went back to bed around 4:00, my wife was still asleep.

NOw I dont know when this occured, it could have been 10 mins, 30 mins, 1hr later.. The next memory I have is being aware that I was about 10 inches away from my ceiling fan, I remember saying to myself... weird im very close to this fan. I then looked to my right and I saw what appeared to be a LARGE window of immense WHITE light ( our room was dark ) I also felt as though someone was there in the room though i saw no one.. That got me scared, yet I wanted to see if i was out of my body, i turned and while I cant be sure I thought I saw myself in bed with my wife.. At that point FEAR gripped me so badly and I thought I was heading towards this light and dying... and the moment I got scared i was back in my body.

Now again i dont know how long after that but I then awoke ( i say awoke but i was sleeping, My eyes were closed but I could see the room ) and I could hear this major BUZZING in my head. I remember astral folks saying this was the start of a projection, so i tried to lift my arm out of my body and sure enough it started coming loose. Once again I was so grabbed by fear that I work physically up.!

Thats it.. since then I haven't had an experience even though I have tried.

It was like it was an automatic projection that I then become aware of while in it.

I would like to go beyond this, experience moving around my house, town, country and world and then on to the astral planes but I know this means moving beyond fear.

I need to know how to not be fearful of anything i encounter and how to get back into this as I think im stopping myself from doing this again even though I am still trying.

CFTraveler
27th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Hi kalel and welcome to the forums. I'm sure if you continue your study in a structured way you'll achieve success- after all, 'disbelief' is not a factor, and the fear will go away with experience; unfortunately it's part of the beginner's set of things to overcome, but it will be.