PDA

View Full Version : Astral Entities Attaching Themselves to Me

Nikki
27th October 2011, 06:12 AM
Hello, I have astral entities attached to me all day for almost a year now. I feel I have lost souls who need crossing over. They stay with me all the time and communicate with me with yes and no answers. I have used prayer and my Christian faith is strong, however I cannot get these entities to leave my body. I came across this site googling "Entities attaching themselves to your body" I found a post from 2008 about "Illnesses possibly caused by entity attachments." I have actually taken photographs of my body and have seen in the negatives faces and purple/blue auras in the areas they attach to. I believe they must be human and in fact they have given themselves names. My body vibrates, feet burn, I can actually feel them when they go in my body bubbling and making waves in my skin. All health tests checked out ok. Psychological too. They are intelligent and like to communicate through music. I get tones, ringing and clicks in ears. There may be one pretending to be many or there are a few, I'm not sure. I believe these are earthbound spirits feeding off me for energy. Right now I have one on my back using my spine. They can be nice and also nasty. My feet have been gauged, and for awhile I was raped daily. They also like to hang out in my intestines. I feel that if this continues I am going to die. I never practiced anything occult nor did I go channeling anyone, It just started happening. Anyone have any advice? I feel possessed...literally. This has affected my home life, my work, and I had a cat that died and feel they killed her. One entity acts like he is smitten with me and the others follow. It's really bazaar and not funny. I have sought clergy help but hey only believe in demons, and it's not helping. I pray all the time. Please help me. Thank You Nikki

Original Pic

Pic put through Serif Photo Plus software and used the "negative" feature.
No other adjustments.

Beekeeper
27th October 2011, 09:43 AM
Nikki, I can't make out your photos. What have you photographed there?

Nikki
27th October 2011, 07:36 PM
Thank You....This is my upper back to the right would be my neck, and the left is a black shirt I'm wearing. Upper back shoulder to shoulder area. The first photo is just as it is..original The second is a negative of the same photo. When I take pictures using a digital camera and upload them to Serif Photo, there is a negative button. I sometimes see things in the negative edit. Where I was feeling a vibration at this time, I took a quick photo. I see a purple and turquoise/blue halo-like area in the negative.

Beekeeper
28th October 2011, 09:44 AM
Okay, thanks.

Frank
29th October 2011, 12:49 AM
Nikki,
I came on this board looking for help in getting rid of a similar type of phenomenon. While I haven't succeeded yet, I have come across some ways that will give you some measure of your life back. Firstly, while I freely admit that I don't know what your dealing with, the sexual component and the vibrations on the skin and in the lower intestine sound like an incubus. That's what's bothering me. If I am correct that this is the same type of thing bothering you, here are some countermeasures I've found through hard experience to be effective:
First, don't communicate with them. I believe it only deepens your psychic connection with them, which is the last thing you want. Talking to these things is like talking to cancer - you just want to get rid of it, and I wouldn't personally trust any communications from the spirit world.
Secondly, do exercises daily to build up your aura. While this will not drive them away, it will put a barrier between them and you and not allow them to "reach in" to your body. It should also stop the skin vibrations you describe. It won't work right away. It took about a week before I noticed any effect. In time, I started putting a second aura/shield around my first in the purple color Robert suggests in his book. This had the effect of stopping them/it messing with me every night when I got into bed. This seems to be a powerful technique, especially when combined with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
Initially, after this thing showed up, it tormented me constantly, all over the house looking for sex by vibrating against my body and trying to unnaturally stimulate certain nerves. After working on my aura now for several months, it only occasionally bothers me during the night or when I wake up.
Thirdly, in the short term, if you feel it on your body you might try gently tapping the affected area with a piece of wood, like a 1/2" dowel. I discovered this in desperation and initially they let go for only a second and came right back. But I was as angry as hell at that point and kept it up right with them and more. Eventually, they just left me alone during the day. The goal isn't to cause yourself pain - several gentle taps in a row, for five or ten seconds should suffice. You can also try showering if feasible, as running water seems to have an effect on these entities, as Robert observed.
Tapping your body or showering is obviously not an option when you are asleep. For that I recommend you follow Robert's advice and get some neodymium magnets. These are much stronger than refrigerator magnets. From my experience, they need to be taped directly on your spine, about a hand's width or so above your butt - also tape them on your feet following Robert's advice - this seemed, for me, to inhibit the nighttime harassment somewhat.
Fourthly, use affirmations as Robert suggests. You can start with the core affirmation in his book: "I am loved and I am worthy, I am safe and I am free, I am powerfully protected, I am ruler of my mind and master of my body." I added other statements like "My life is (back to) normal, my sleep is normal, my body is normal." Use them often.
Fifth, get Robert's book Practical Psychic Self Defense (http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Handbook/dp/1571746390/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1319848480&sr=8-3)if you haven't already. There are lots more tips and ideas that you may find helpful. I only wish I knew about it before this thing showed up in my life.
Finally, I consider myself a Christian, and I do think it's important to have that link to God through all of this. But I would caution you to be positive, even in prayer. Personally, I ask God to bless me and guide me and thank him for what's good in my life. At this point I don't ask Him to take this away, because in my opinion that's desperate, weakening to your aura, and just what these things feed on. Ask Him to make you strong, to bless your life, to show you ways to fight and get rid of them - I'm saying stay positive, even in prayer. Good luck and I'll keep you in mine.

Nikki
1st November 2011, 04:00 PM
Hello Frank,

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I thank you for all your advice and I just bought Robert's book on Kindle. I think I have both the incubus and earthbounds. The earthbounds are opening me up to the incubus. Earthbounds use us for energy because they don't want to cross over properly. I've done more research and my story is much like a few women (and I'm sure a lot more) I've come across with a similar story with the same spirit! We all can't be crazy or delusional. The same biblical demon cannot do the same thing to several women in different states who do not even know eachother. Its an earthbound causing this. It's too complicated to talk about here(nor should I). I am seeing a priest again Friday and keeping up with prayer. I do get signs from Jesus that He is here protecting me and making me strong.

I'm going to start the book today.

God Bless and Thanks again