PDA

View Full Version : Music

GRANT
29th October 2011, 02:57 AM
Well, its getting late; but I though somebody would like to hear my story of the day.

I woke up just before sunrise to take my dog for a walk. Being as though the sun hasn't risen yet, I thought I'd try to project into the real time zone. After a few moments the vibrations started to come. (Its been a while since I felt the vibrations). I really enjoy the vibrations because they usually signal me that a projection is immanent; though not always.

Well, the strenght of the vibrations lets me know if a projection will happen. Although they were fairly strong, I could not get out. My etheric body twisted and turned, trying to get out; but to no avail. Suddenly, I noticed beautiful music, the type of music, I suppose, Tibetian instruments. No voices or mantras. just music. I continued to try and exit and wondered if I left a radio on. I did not. The music was either coming from the Astral plane or clairaudience; I don't know. In any case the music was beautiful and I stopped trying to project and just sat there listening to the music--utter bliss. Eventually the sun rose and ended the experience.

I did not plan on hearing music; but I'm glad it happened. It lasted a good 15 to 20 minutes.

Grant

CFTraveler
29th October 2011, 03:16 AM
Thank you, your post is a gift.