PDA

View Full Version : OmHarmonics experiences?

SiriusTraveler
31st October 2011, 12:30 PM
Have anyone tried Omharmonics or does anybody know if it is any good/if it works as intended?

Regards/ Linus

Neil Templar
31st October 2011, 09:59 PM
never heard of it...any links to information?

SiriusTraveler
1st November 2011, 12:47 PM
Not sure if i can link here yet. But if you go and search for OmHarmonics on google its the first link in the list. is seems a bit commercial, and thats what makesme sceptical. Everything today is about making money so i wouldnt be suprised if this isnt working.

Regards/ Linus

CFTraveler
1st November 2011, 01:45 PM
Hi Linus. If a moderator asks for links it's a given that he's allowing the link, unless you're selling these things, obviously.
So it's ok to post the link.

SiriusTraveler
1st November 2011, 02:51 PM
Oh, alright. Thank you for the information CFT!
Anyway, heres the link, even though they seem to have altered it since i last checked a couple of hours ago.

http://www.omharmonics.com/invitation

R (http://www.omharmonics.com/invitation)egards/ Linus

CFTraveler
1st November 2011, 03:00 PM
Probably isochronics? Anyway, I'd try it if it's free, otherwise I'd just stick with what I know.

Neil Templar
4th November 2011, 01:02 PM
I listened to the free audio. I found it didn't work as well as some of the Holosync or Hemi-Sync audio i have, mostly due to the music playing the whole time. I found it distracting, tho i'm sure it might be fine for some folk.
i'd say they're not offering anything different to any of the other binaural technologies out there. Just a nice looking well presented package that's sure to ply cash out of the pockets of those who haven't already experienced Hemi-Sync or whatever...

medidaniel
22nd November 2011, 02:38 PM
It worked for me :-) At first when the sent me an email about the product I was skeptic as well. Tried the audio anyway because they had a 90 day money back guarantee and I got products from the company before, which were pretty good. In the audio there was this man breathing throughout the whole cd, this did not work for me. So I emailed the company, telling them about my experiences with this breathing. They jumped on it and released a version without the breathing. Now these audios truly help me to get to alpha level, I combine it with the bagha or 3 to 1 method from Silva Method. It really helps me to relax and get to apha much faster.