PDA

View Full Version : Attention, Aunt Clair. Entity attachment

Nikki
3rd November 2011, 01:54 AM
Dear Aunt Clair,

Hello and I am happy to be here at this wonderful site. I came upon it searching for entity problems. I have had a spirit with me for over a year now plus others who followed in. I wrote to Beekeeper, and she recommended I write to you. (however your box is full ).This started Sept 2010 and has progressed. I would rather if you would be kind enough to project (if that's possible) rather me tell you the whole story, as its too complicated and long. But if you want I can send it to you privately. The bottom line is that I have several entities and one main one who have all possessed my body. I feel them actually on my body. I can send you more info and a picture of myself if that will help. Please let me know what you can do as I would greatly appreciate it.

Warm Regards,
Connie AKA Nikki
email- please use the email option on the user's nic.

Connie, to protect you from spam and such, I've removed your address. I'm not sure how to edit your title on the new forum but I'll play with it in order to change it to "Attention, Aunt Clair. Entity attachment." If I don't succeed, I suggest you give it a go. CF Traveler had already edited before me (previous comment). She isn't aware that AC's mailbox is full.

Nikki
8th November 2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks so much, I forgot I had address in there. I just did a copy and past from my email.