PDA

View Full Version : Returning practitioner with a question.

Sixskins
4th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone. I first encountered Astral Dynamics my freshman year of high school. I fell away from spirit growth for quite a while. I'm a senior in college now, and feel the call to better things. So, brief questions.

Would my ragged first edition of Astral Dynamics still suffice as a guide for energy work and projection? I've noticed new books and revised editions of the older books; do these newer books and editions contain some gems that I can't do without knowing?

Regards!

greytraveller
5th November 2011, 02:34 AM
Greetings Sixskins and welcome back.

In my estimation Any copy of "Astral Dynamics" is a worthy and useful guide. I currently have the newer copy and am unaware of what changes and additions were added to that original edition. However, the basic premise and Most of the useful how-to methods and examples are in Both the original and later editions.
I might suggest that you post that question in the "Ask Robert Bruce" Forum here and maybe get a response from the author himself.

Regards
Grey

Neil Templar
5th November 2011, 02:48 AM
I've read both, and would say that your old version is indeed still a very comprehensive guide to what you need to know.
I'd also recommend looking into the work of other knowledgable minds on the subject, as each brings a variety of perspectives...
i'd recommend Kurt Leland, Robert Monroe and William Buhlmann for starters..

russmi31
13th December 2011, 05:03 AM
Hello, and welcome back! I agree with others that any version of book is good to have. I have read most and have copies of the first and updated editions. I reference both a lot! Suggest reading some of the newer online articles and some of the e-books if you can.