PDA

View Full Version : repeated patterns

susan
6th November 2011, 06:51 PM
Hi, I,m not sure if this is the right section to post in so if it needs moving please do.
A few weeks ago
( got a bit of a shock just as I started this post, I,ve just done an hour and half meditation and energy work and decided to write this before going down stairs and the printer in my other room has just switched itself on. This is the third time recently this has happened after energy raising and meditation.)
Start again
A few weeks ago I was doing energy work on the feet when the vibrations started. I didn't go for an obe but just concentrated hard on looking into the back of my closed eyelids. Eventually I saw this grey shape take form and thought it would take the shape of my head which I,ve had a few times but it didn't. I was looking at a pattern repeated hundreds of times.
If you were to draw a wide cross (2 lines down 2 lines across) with a circle on the top, but the circle had a peak on top,
The colour was just black and white.
Any ideas about this anyone? I cann't think of any reason for the pattern.

susan
6th November 2011, 06:55 PM
oops sorry computer playing up.Not sure how to delete this 2nd post

On the bottom right hand corner there is an 'edit post' button. When you click it, it will give you the option of editing or deleting.

As to the patterns, I sometimes see patterns in the hypnopompic state (waking up) but rarely in the hypnagogic state (going into trance) unless listening to binaurals. It's not an answer, it just seems to happen more often coming out of trance than going into it for me, and I haven't found any 'reason' or logic to it.

Beekeeper
7th November 2011, 10:16 AM
Susan, if you're having an odd effect on electrical appliances, be sure to do some grounding work for your own well being.

susan
7th November 2011, 09:59 PM
thanks for the advice, I've just come back off a 2 week holiday in the sun,and whilst there I felt I was far from all of this. I had felt so connected before the holiday so I started to use even a bracelet as a pendulum. whilst on holiday) I've felt a little depressed since coming home ( but hey who wouldn't, coming back to grey clouds and work) (which incidently I do love my job)
I think it,s going to take a bit to get me back to where I was before(energy wise)but I have got a concern incase anything neg has attached itself to me. Can you advise what I should be doing before any meditation .

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to reach a destination but water was getting in the way. 1st part of the dream was I needed to reach my destination with help from people on a boat and I was wearing a black trouser suite and trying to step over pebbles to get to where I wanted to be and fell full into the water but got out the other side and the suite dried fairly quickly.
2nd I was trying to get to a destination but relied on someone on a barge to take me and they kept taking me on dangerouse routes to take me but I eventually got there.
I think I can see the message in this but would welcome some expert advice

Aunt Clair
17th November 2011, 03:34 AM
but I have got a concern in case anything neg has attached itself to me. Can you advise what I should be doing before any meditation.I suggest opening in protection and raising energy;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,4073.0.html

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to reach a destination but water was getting in the way. 1st part of the dream was I needed to reach my destination with help from people on a boat and I was wearing a black trouser suite and trying to step over pebbles to get to where I wanted to be and fell full into the water but got out the other side and the suite dried fairly quickly.Too much water and having to dry up water could mean to dump water energy and heat air energy in order to get a higher vibration to get to your target destination.
Imho and ime;
Water is cold, dark, wet,heavy,female indigo negative magnetic energy
Fire is hot, bright, dry, light, male,orange positive electric energy
Air is cool,dim,damp, light,female green positive magnetic energy
Earth is warm, dark,damp, heavy,male, red negative e/m energy

You can enter trance and pour water energy out of mouth, palms, back of heart, insteps, balls of feet, with each breath exhale more water energy as you exhale air. This temporarily raised the vibration.