PDA

View Full Version : 13.5

iadnon
6th November 2011, 10:09 PM
Hey:

I have been reviewing Bruce's books (I must confess I have them all) and I've come across the 13.5 sidereal thing once again. That's a factor I haven't taken in count, so in case it could be of use somehow I've downloaded a sidereal clock, set it up according to my location and had an eye on it for the mentioned time.

When the 13.5 has arrived I've tried to move my energy NEW-style, and to separate in not the best conditions. According to many Internet sources the psychic abilities should rise up to 400%, so it should be easier to achieve certain things.

So far I haven't noted anything special.

Has somebody else tried the same thing?

CFTraveler
6th November 2011, 10:44 PM
We used to have a thread with a link to a sidereal clock and a way to find your own location's sidereal time, but i think it went by the wayside in one of the forum reorganization/prunes. i wonder if it would be possible to get a new one with 'user friendly' instructions?

iadnon
7th November 2011, 07:35 AM
I have it so fresh that I could do the instructions thing. I'll send you a message with the text so you can copy&paste in the appropriate place.

CFTraveler
7th November 2011, 03:03 PM
That would be awesome. I think it could go in 'Mysticism' because Astrology is featured as a subtheme, and it 'sort of' goes, it seems to me. Unless you have another idea.

iadnon
7th November 2011, 05:09 PM
Done.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13001-13.5-sidereal-time