PDA

View Full Version : Astral Love

ebc877
14th November 2011, 08:15 AM
I read about the concept of "astral love" recently on another forum (can't recall which), where people claim to have been able to find love on the astral planes with another being/spirit (other projector or non-physical entity). I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to this. These projectors describe sending out the intention to love while on the astral planes and were greeted by another spirit who felt the call and answered positively. Some even go as far to suggest that they became so involved with the other spirit that they began to be visited by them in dreams. This "union" seemed to be characterized by a continuity in their meetings (they met with them on more than one occasion) and they could even pledge their "loyalty" to them (meaning they would take no other lovers). I'm quite skeptical about these accounts and i just wanted to see if anyone else had experiences like these or could lend some insight on the topic. If this is true, then the possibilities really excite me.:D

IA56
14th November 2011, 08:32 AM
I do have experience of this kind of love....but I do not know whom it was...so I can´t confirme the sorce of my lover....but it was very controlling and did not take a no for an aswere....did come and take me out of my body as it pleased him...and it did hurt a lot if I did fight it but if I allowed it was pleasent....but I did not like that he did not listen to me at all...so he is gone since several years back....I can still miss him time to time...because this is such a deep deep feeling what is very hard to find in a man in a body so to speak....but I do not think it is right not to be heard and my will to be trampled down...so I am sure I am more happy without this kind of lover when I can be in controll of my own life....
He did follow me where ever I went...If I talked to men he could grab my arm and to let me know he did not like it..so my behaving was sure during this time bean acward...when I am like pushing my arm´s away from his grip...and no-one did see there to be anyone...and me saying....loud...stop it....I am sure people did think me being nut´s....:wacky1:
So what it is worth I have experience of this.....He did once come and get me from my body...and did take me to some place ..asked me to let him become my boyfriend...when I said NO.......I do not know if it was astral or what it was and left me there...and I was surrounded by a bunch of people/being´s whom was very impertiment....he showed his powers like this to me...and to intimitate me to obey him.....but I did fight him back until he left me and it is years now this happened....I do not want him back, ever.

defectron
14th November 2011, 09:00 AM
I did have sex with one of my guides once, but I'm not really in love with her, I mean I don't even really know her that well, though she seems like a very interesting person.

Beekeeper
14th November 2011, 11:12 AM
Defectron, if she was a true guide, "having sex" was quite possibly the way you translated a much deeper experience of spiritual union and energy exchange.

Aunt Clair
14th November 2011, 01:51 PM
The attraction between you and a guide may be more than a fleeting encounter. The guide can be a lover or spouse in a past life.

newfreedom
15th November 2011, 06:31 AM
Hi ebc877,

Over the last several years, i have experienced many things within the areas of the spiritual, energetic and lucid dreaming, that were often very surprising to me and completely unknown beforehand too. So i would not be suprised that alot of what is written is completely the 'truth' as experienced by these others...

Prepare then, ......to be 'really excited!' :lol2: ~ have fun xX