PDA

View Full Version : Countermeasures & Neg attack

Mari
15th November 2011, 11:04 AM
I have been doing countermeasures of various types for about six months. Last June when I began, I immediately fell very ill. Now this last time I did not get genuinely ill, but for about three days had a strong sense of fatigue and energy drain. In addition, I was verbally attacked by someone who I believe to be directly liked to the negs.

Has anyone been attacked when they tried to get rid of these things?

newfreedom
15th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Hi Mari and Welcome,

Well, i definately have experienced things getting tremendeously worse at times, due to trying to fix them, but i am not so sensitive to spirit that i see or feel 'negs.' actions as direct attacks on myself.

CFTraveler
15th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Hi Mari.
When I first began using countermeasures, the attacks got worse (and more scary) at first, but it actually helped toughen me up and I eventually overcame the problems.
Some countermeasures will get a reaction quicker than others. Marking attachment points, for example, give me a fever as soon as I did it, others caused different types of reactions. But the long and short of it, is that now, if I have any problem, usually an application of my favorite countermeasures usually takes care of the problem, with no ill side effects.