PDA

View Full Version : Copy:Affirmations to accelerate Spiritual Evolution

outofbodydude
15th November 2011, 06:56 AM
Which of these affirmations do you think is most effective?

I am constantly becoming more and more aware of the highest energies of my inner divine self
vs.
I live in total awareness of the highest energies of my inner divine self

and

I am constantly becoming more and more attuned with my higher self
vs.
I live in complete attunement with my higher self

Also, if recording affirmations for playback, would you recommend using "I", as in "I am in a constant state of divine love," or "you", as in "you are in a constant state of divine love"?

Thank you!!!

CFTraveler
15th November 2011, 02:35 PM
I answered it in the Ask RB and then realized what I did, so I made a copy and put it here.

I would say number two of both, because
1-They're in the present as if it is already done
2-They're simpler and shorter, and subbie likes that

And, I would say "I", since it's in my own voice for my own use.

D.O.
17th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Which of these affirmations do you think is most effective?

I am constantly becoming more and more aware of the highest energies of my inner divine self
vs.
I live in total awareness of the highest energies of my inner divine self

and

I am constantly becoming more and more attuned with my higher self
vs.
I live in complete attunement with my higher self

Also, if recording affirmations for playback, would you recommend using "I", as in "I am in a constant state of divine love," or "you", as in "you are in a constant state of divine love"?

Thank you!!!

I believe you are supposed to take all the above as a given, and just start manifesting stuff.

The Higher Self is NEVER separate to begin with.

Sinera
19th November 2011, 10:48 AM
... and subbie likes that ....
interesting to see how my neologisms (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?77-GLOSSARY-OF-V-S-METAPHYSICAL-RESEARCH) ("Volgerlisms") slowly start to reverberate in the forum posts also by other users (possibly some got also anchored in their "subbie" now?) :):cool:

on topic:

1. I would not use the progressive or sth like "more and more". Although some say that "the way is the goal / the journey is its own reward" I think that this should not necessarily apply to affirmations and LoA in general. State a goal or an intention, but the intention also states the finalised state you are in. You state what "is" not what "becomes". So it is always "I am" instead of "I am more and more.." etc.

2. I'd never use "You" but always the "I" form. It is impersonal and seems almost like an outside force, because "You" is like a command from s.o. or sth else. However, the will / intention does not come from outside, the affirmation comes from yourSELF.

CFTraveler
19th November 2011, 04:54 PM
Hee hee. I did it on purpose.
:angelic: