PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Room

CFTraveler
15th November 2011, 08:22 PM
With thanks to Jambu who posted it at the RoE forums.

http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/the-blue-room/

newfreedom
16th November 2011, 07:00 AM
I had a quick look and i like the 'blue room' idea.....

I am not keen on things being 'cut' or damaged so their way felt 'better' to / for me

I have one connection to another human, my life partner (ex personal relationship partner and father of my children) which i find really difficult to 'hold' and handle, we still live together in the same dwelling too. Also i am still trying to connect with the others in the house with more balance and appropriateness....... so blue room is ideal for me..

Thanks, CFT, Jambu, RoE forum AND the people who invented blue room and it's sharing..... :grouphug:xX

Beekeeper
17th November 2011, 08:57 AM
It's interesting and worth a try. I wonder - why blue? It looked like the brow chakra blue in the image, rather than throat chakra.

CFTraveler
17th November 2011, 02:53 PM
I think it's because being surrounded by blue has a calming effect. My house is all warm colors, but one room is predominantly blue. When I enter it I sometimes 'feel' neutralized, calmed. I wonder if this is why.

newfreedom
18th November 2011, 06:51 AM
I experienced a blue room yesterday, it was a ladies public toilets! ....... i 'kid you not!'

The lighting made everything look blue and they had blue doors and 'fittings' too....

My old faded blue vest-top was 'bright purple' in there

Strange.........!!!

:whatthe:........:lol2:xX

ButterflyWoman
18th November 2011, 08:50 AM
Some public toilets put in blue lights to discourage certain kinds of drug behaviour. It's harder to find a vein under the blue lights. I was completely freaked out the first time I went into a "blue toilet", but once I learned the purpose for it, I just found it really sad.