PDA

View Full Version : Cerebral topography of abducted people.

CFTraveler
16th November 2011, 12:08 AM
Topografia cerebral de pessoas abduzidas
The magazine is Brazilian but the study is actually written in English, so don't hesitate.
http://apovni.org/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71%3Atopografia-cerebral-de-pessoas-abduzidas&catid=2%3Aabducoes&Itemid=1

It's very interesting- did abductees' brains change because of the abductions, or vive-versa?

sono2
16th November 2011, 06:13 AM
Thanks! Am going to print & read in comfort later - it seems that these experience are taken seriously in South American countries, great!!

-asalantu-
16th November 2011, 08:29 PM
¡Hi, CFT!

I remember to have asked Robert Bruce about what type of individuals are targeted by aliens and overall effects of such encounters. That was when I was asalantu, not -asalantu-; a prior at forum incarnation of me.

Answer is at http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?9847-About-alien-modus-ope♥♥♥♥♥&p=80655#post80655

T (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?9847-About-alien-modus-ope♥♥♥♥♥&p=80655#post80655)his may be relevant at conclusion time. Take it into account and discuss; please, CFT.

My best regards,
Ángel

important!

http://www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png

CFTraveler
16th November 2011, 10:37 PM
Well, now we know they can reach Beta without any help, but the question is, do they have that ability because of something that's been done to them, or does their ability facilitate some sort of communication (or some other brain thing?)
I personally don't know many people who claim having been abducted, and my own personal experiences with abduction was nonphysical- however, and due to reading about the phenomenon, I have come to understand that there is usually the experience of having their head messed with- many experiencers report having their head messed with, so Idk if one thing has anything to do with the other, but it definitely is an interesting phenomenon.
As to implants, I have no opinion- it seems some people get things taken out that can be considered technologically derived, but I don't have enough information to have an opinion.
All I can say is that when I used to have experiences, they were of an 'etheric' nature, and at least one had some sort of validation (at least for me) but even that one in itself has no probative value for anyone else.
So, I remain :shrug: as usual.

Beekeeper
17th November 2011, 02:04 AM
I saw this and had to wait until now to read it. Fascinating stuff. This is what I call progress: Therefore, beyond the issue of whether or not there is an altered state of brain function during the trances, it may in the future also be possible to examine whether or not brain function characteristics tend to support or disconfirm the veridicality of at least some components of abduction memories.

Well, now we know they can reach Beta without any help, but the question is, do they have that ability because of something that's been done to them, or does their ability facilitate some sort of communication (or some other brain thing?)

Scientists will also logically ask "or is it an indicator of a pathology not previously discernible?" since, according to the article, it doesn't fit the schizophrenia pattern.

As to implants, I have no opinion- it seems some people get things taken out that can be considered technologically derived, but I don't have enough information to have an opinion.

Roger Leir is a doctor who claims to have removed a number of these from people. There's a bunch of videos on You Tube if you've never heard of him. Even when these things are discovered it is possible someone other than aliens has put them there.

The claim I found interesting was about the Australian man Mary Rodwell investigated who was raped/seduced/whatever by two Nordic females and was able to produce some pubic hair for DNA testing. It was said that the DNA was most closely linked to pygmy human DNA. These things become a matter of faith and that's challenging when the information is considered fringe and unlikely to affect you personally.

So, I remain :shrug: as usual.

It would be wonderful to have a conclusion one way of the other. I wonder if it'll ever happen.

CFTraveler
17th November 2011, 03:11 AM
Well, I for one, would rather not know. Some sort of psychological defense mechanism, I'm sure.

Beekeeper
17th November 2011, 08:16 AM
You wouldn't want to know if they're real?

-asalantu-
17th November 2011, 11:45 AM
If, as RB quotes at his reply (see previous link), abduced people are enhanced, that cannot be but through technological resources applied onto brain (¿or through alien shaktipat?).

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
17th November 2011, 02:56 PM
You wouldn't want to know if they're real? Because my mind refuses to entertain the notion- my experiences have been mostly unpleasant, and the implications (if you believe everything that has been written about it) are devastating. So I'd really prefer to have it in the 'I don't know" department.

-asalantu-
17th November 2011, 05:04 PM
¿Are results compatible with research findings of Andrew Newberg, MD?
http://www.andrewnewberg.com/default.asp

(http://www.andrewnewberg.com/default.asp)My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
17th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Although I actually read one of his books "Why God Won't Go Away" years ago,I don't think they are looking at it the same way- one of the results of the Brazilian study shows no effect in the temporal lobe, and no transient misfirings either (which is the new 'excuse' scientists use to explain away what may be considered psychic phenomena.) IIRC, Dr. Newberg's findings showed temporal lobe activity amongst other things, but it's been many years since I read his book, so I can't be sure I'm correct about this.

-asalantu-
17th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Just a thought...

Although I didn't associate God activity to alien activity, ¿how many religious historical events could be alien activity rather than God activity?

How assimilate (abducted people) his experience is the key. Today, people are most thought inclined to accept alien activity than God activity; may be they aknowledges their lack of spiritual purity as filter, and concludes being object of alien attention.

My best regards,
Ángel

http://www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png

CFTraveler
17th November 2011, 09:42 PM
As someone who considers herself very God-oriented, and have experienced various epiphanies in my life, (for whatever it's worth, I could be misinterpreting them to myself), and also have had what could or might have had "astral abductions" in my life, I can attest that they are very different experiences; at least in my opinion and possibly experience.

-asalantu-
18th November 2011, 01:45 AM
Perhaps, since you weren't in control of such epiphanies and astral abductions you are not able of to discriminate them as good or bad in its essence. My sincere apologies in advance if I wrong, but we are not who can drive God in its manifestation and decide what tools He can use or don't use at time of contact with us. There are an old saying what states: "God's paths are mysterious".

¿Astral abductions become more frequent after mastering Robert Bruce techniques? ¿Or you had a better control (defensive) of them? ¿At this forums (or another website) you depicts some of them? ¿Where? Somewhere, I remember you writes about etheric abductions and qualifies them as negative experiences; some that I interpret as contrary to epiphanies. I expect to be right.

Don't reveal info if you considers a discourteous curiosity drives my interest.

My best regards,
Ángel

Beekeeper
18th November 2011, 04:16 AM
Because my mind refuses to entertain the notion- my experiences have been mostly unpleasant, and the implications (if you believe everything that has been written about it) are devastating. So I'd really prefer to have it in the 'I don't know" department.

You have a point. If it's all neural misfirings, that's not all that wonderful either. You know with me I want to know even if it's bad news. If I were Pandora, I'd probably open the box; if I were Eve, I'd eat the apple; Lot's wife? - nah, wouldn't look back.:lol: