PDA

View Full Version : A little person pulled me out

lamommy78
21st November 2011, 11:52 AM
I was happily going about in a dream, unaware. I was dreaming of hanging out with family, cooking, and enjoying the fall season outside. When the midget lady came to me in the kitchen at first I ignored her. She started clinging to me like a child on my leg and I heard someone say "listen to her". So I sat down cross legged in front of her and somehow realized she was a psychic or something. She placed her hands on either side of my head and started chanting mumbo jumbo. Her head scarf fell off on. o the floor so I reached down and picked up several headbands and tried to put them back on her head but they were slipping into her eyes and she became annoyed . She sighed and told me to sit up straight and hold my arms out. I did. She placed her hands back on my head. She told me to imagine myself holding a heart in my hands. So I imagined a literally grotesque and bloody heart sitting in my bloody hands. (I'm a cardiovascular ICU nurse if that has relevance here). Then as she held my head she told me to do something I didn't understand. I said " I'm sorry, what?" And then she holding my head she pulled me out of body and I immediately became lucid while she raised me upside down toward the ceiling. I became frightened because a ghostly looking man with a gray grimacing face in a light colored tshirt was running towards me. I thought he was going to do something bad to me, but be only briefly looked up at me as he ran past us and out of the room. I was aware that I was.out of body but disoriented at that point. Next I was on my bed and lying on my side. I felt vibrations and heard a roaring in my ears and then my astral body rotated from lying on my side to lying on my back. I was looking towards my feet and saw two sets-- a dark pair and a light soft and glowy pair of astral feet. I could also see my legs. My room was full of soft white light and I willed myself to the door bit nothing happened. I tried to raise myself but I was too aware of my body and ended up opening my physical eyes which ended the whole experience. I am so excited because it has been months since I've had even a small experience

Neil Templar
21st November 2011, 01:25 PM
Cool experience. :)

greytraveller
22nd November 2011, 01:44 AM
Hi lamommy
I'm guessing that this midget lady either had something to tell you or else she wanted something from you. So either this 'something' was forgotten by you or else it never transpired.
I have read many accounts of a person being pulled out of a body by a discarnate being. (It's never happened to me btw.) Sometimes the person doing the pulling is a friend or family member and that makes sense. But usually the pulling discarnate being is completely unfamiliar to the person who is being pulled and I can't make heads or tails of the motivation (why) of those experiences.

Regards
Grey

lamommy78
23rd November 2011, 12:14 AM
I have actually been expecting a visit from my husband's relative that passed last week. Her native tongue is different from mine and she was a small lady similar to the midget, bit she herself was not a midget. I wonder if her visit totally went over my head? I did not get the feeling I knew her, but then again I wasn't very close to her in real life either.

sono2
23rd November 2011, 05:08 AM
Wow! I've also been pulled out (by the feet) & said "thank you", but couldn't see who it was doing the pulling.

Beekeeper
23rd November 2011, 08:32 AM
I had the occasional dream character initiate vibrations when I used to get them and a gnome type character's presence once triggered lucidity on a really fabulous lucid dream. I've never been pulled out though I've had my crown chakra tapped by an external presence. I suspect I would have reacted defensively to being pulled out and that's why I've never been assisted that way.