PDA

View Full Version : William Buhlman Cd's

SiriusTraveler
21st November 2011, 01:06 PM
Have anyone tried the "Transcend the Limits of Physical Form and Accelerate Your Spiritual Evolution" cd's and if so, was it any help to you or/and what happened when you listened to it? Any reasults etc?

Link here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1591799120?tag=astralinfoorg-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=1591799120&adid=058AD9Y4HGQFYX46JD4Z&&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astralinfo.org%2Fproductsf orobe.htm

Regards //Linus

AstralCB
22nd November 2011, 01:38 AM
I have not tried them, but if I haven't porjected by Christmas and my birthday (the 31st), I was planning on getting them.

SiriusTraveler
22nd November 2011, 06:30 AM
Alright. It's gotten great reviews. I read a blog by a person who have tried to astral project and lucid dream for a long time, with and without binaural sounds. She recently wrote about the cd and said that the very first time she tried the William Buhlman cd's she got vibrations, popping in teh ears etc. which she never had before. So she was really happy. Seems like it must be good guidance if it works like that. Offcource its all individual, and for now I feel that the Gateway cd's are working best for me even though I have'nt astral projected.
Feels like i get into a very deep state of expanded counciousness but cant seem to get past that treshold for some reason. Anyway, guidance works for me so I might buy the William Buhlman cd's. If it doesnt work well.. at least im interested in it :) So I feel i cant loose anything on buying them.

Regards //Linus

Neil Templar
29th November 2011, 01:11 AM
I Just ordered the pack today. Should arrive in Dec. I'll let you know how i get on with it :)

AstralCB
29th November 2011, 10:21 PM
I really like William Buhlman's books. I really connect with them so I would probably do well with his CD's. Keep us informed! I already asked for them for my birthday, but if I project before that I will probably choose other things. :-)

Neil Templar
30th November 2011, 01:13 AM
yeah, it was a Buhlmann book that i first came across by "accident" that got me actively interested in OBE, and put me firmly on my spiritual path...so i reckon his cds will be a good tool to work with...

SiriusTraveler
30th November 2011, 06:55 AM
I ordered it yesterday so I to will keep this post updated on how it works for me.

AstralCB
30th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Would be nice to know how good the overall content of the CD's are also. They should be loaded with stuff. :-)

SiriusTraveler
7th December 2011, 12:19 PM
My CD' shipped this morning so I will try it this weekend. Will get back as soon as possible with what I think about it.

SiriusTraveler
9th December 2011, 07:50 AM
Update!
Listened to the first CD yesterday which have an introduction part with some background on William and his First OBE experience and what sensations to expect etc. There is also good information as to why things work and some of the things he teaches in this CD is based on alot of peoples OBE preperations and experiences. I got a good feeling of it yesterday and I liked his voice when I tried the guided OBE session on CD 1. His voice can seem a little "out of breath" when he explains things but not in the guiding tracks, and thats good.

Now, I dont know if this is due to some mindset I got after listening to the first Cd but tonight I had my very first strong energy surge through my body. Like I was going through som exitsensations or a vibrational state. It was all there, the strange sounds (like a metall bending and screeming and with some futuristic "matrix" feeling to it), the static feeling in my body but NOT the sleep paralysis. I tried to stay calm, but I think I spoiled it by thinking "Ok, so I'm going through an exit sensation now, wonder what will happen". It was so extremelly exciting.

Williamn says that the mindset that is most important during that stage is to just surrender to the feelings and sensations and go with it. I failed at that thits time.

that's all I can say for now, but it feels like it has really good content. It also stands out for me in a way as I have'nt heard guided OBE sessions before, appart from Monroe. But Monroe is not specifically OBE guidance. I feel its well spent money.

Regards
Linus

AstralCB
11th December 2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks for posting that Sirius! Glad to hear you had a neat experience with them already. I'll most likely be buying them soon. Been so busy with work and family I have only tried to project 1 time in the last week and a half.

Neil Templar
12th December 2011, 03:47 PM
Mine arrived today. I'll start working with them tomorrow..:)

AstralCB
12th December 2011, 11:09 PM
Mine arrived today. I'll start working with them tomorrow..:)

Very nice! I look forward to hearing about your experiences with them. :-)

Neil Templar
14th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Well,interesting little experience a few minutes ago...while lying listening to the first cd, i am pretty tired today, so was drifting in an out of consciousness... i found myself in front of a "computer" screen, where i was manipulating software that allowed me to edit music and vocals in real time. (this is a common event IRL for me) I could hear Buhlmann's vocals, and could see the waveform related to them displayed onscreen.. My Mum and (deceased) Aunt came out of nowhere (i was in a kinda grey void, rather than a room), and stood behind me as i messed around creating loops of sound with the software...(except, i could still hear Buhlmann's vocals continuing, not looping. so i was wondering what wasn't quite working with this program)

SiriusTraveler
15th December 2011, 09:38 AM
Been listening to the second Cd and I find it even more informative than the first one. Its really nice to hear Williams explanations and views on things instead of always reading about it. He talks about many things I have never heard of on CD 3 to.
I recently tried the spiral method which basically is a visualization method in where you imagine a lake in which you eventually float and it then beginns to turn in a spiral to build up a whirlpool. This technique gave me really strong sensations of gravity and floating etc. And I actually found the visualisations to be very easy to maintain with Williams guidance. Easier than I'v ever felt before.
So far its been only positive experiences for me.

CFTraveler
15th December 2011, 02:54 PM
ST, would you write up this technique and post it in the 'exit technique' or 'energy body loosening' technique section (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?24-OBE-Research-and-Discussions)? I've never heard of it and it sounds promising. You can give credit, since the techs are for people to have for their 'tech arsenal'.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?24-OBE-Research-and-Discussions

Neil Templar
15th December 2011, 03:34 PM
Wow! i'm listening to CD 5 right now, and he's giving some pretty powerful advice/ techniques concerning karma/ past lives/ getting over limiting belief systems. I'll take some notes and write it up in a bit...

AstralCB
16th December 2011, 11:42 AM
Sounds awesome! Have to make sure to get this one on the Holiday list.

SiriusTraveler
19th December 2011, 08:38 AM
ST, would you write up this technique and post it in the 'exit technique' or 'energy body loosening' technique section (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?24-OBE-Research-and-Discussions)? I've never heard of it and it sounds promising. You can give credit, since the techs are for people to have for their 'tech arsenal'.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/for...nd-Discussions (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?24-OBE-Research-and-Discussions)

Sure thing, will do that!

//Linus

CFTraveler
19th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Thanks. It 'sort of' reminds me of the 'floating up from the bottom of a pool' technique, but with more detail. I will try it.