PDA

View Full Version : second morning in a row!!!

lamommy78
23rd November 2011, 11:07 AM
It happened around the same time again-- around 4am at the tail end of a dream. I woke up on my let side, felt mild vibrations and heard the roaring in my ears, then felt my astral body separating and turning. Twice I separated partially and got stuck . I could see with my astral eyes. My room was soft white again. The window across from my face was missing the curtains and only had blinds. A pinpoint of the prettiest amber-colored sunlight(?) Shone through an opening in the blinds and directly into my astral eyes. I so wanted to go outside and SEE what was out there. I demanded several times "out of my body" and I imagined shooting through the ceiling like a rocket, but again no luck:( I didn't try rolling because I knew I wasn't completely separated. I hate being soooooo close. Also, I don't know if it has made the difference in my getting closer to obe, but for the past few days when I think about it while outside I've been doing energy grounding exercises. I guess that's what u call it when u imagine ur body sucking energy from the earth?

Bythe way CFT, I just went over ur exit techniques and I'm thinking that instead of imagining another place that o want to be perhaps I should lean into the window or whatever else I see and maybe that will get me out? Should I hold out for complete separation before trying to exit?

CFTraveler
23rd November 2011, 04:00 PM
Bythe way CFT, I just went over ur exit techniques and I'm thinking that instead of imagining another place that o want to be perhaps I should lean into the window or whatever else I see and maybe that will get me out? It might. One way to find out is to try.

Should I hold out for complete separation before trying to exit? Exit is separation, so I imagine you mean 'looseness'- it's hard to tell, sometimes you're looser than you think. I think if you are offered the portal (window, scene) you may already be 'ready' and don't need to go into the RTZ first. But if 'leaning' into it gets you into the scene, then you were already there, or shifted.