PDA

View Full Version : looking for advanced energy work practice

IronGega
26th November 2011, 05:30 PM
SO I've been doing energy work and as much as I enjoy it. I find some of the methods abit...outdated? not that they aren't as effective as they always were just I started looking for more and tried more.

I began inventing a technique that stimulates two charkras and even three during a single energy work movement. movement being something like "fingers to wrists" or "fingers to shoulder" bounce like movments.

my two charkra stimulation movement I call the waterwheel, because it remeinds me of a water wheel. The movment is simple. start wit ha energy ball in a charka and move it in a circluar axis that runs through another charkra. say if you started at the root you could move out and hit the solar plexus or sacrel. the movement is like this, imagine a circle. one charkra being at the very bottom point on the circle and the other being at the very top. then move the energy ball in and out of your body along that circle axis.

you can use one energy ball to hit them both seperatly. or for a more difficult move. have two energy balls moving in oposite rotations at the same time. IE one clock wise the other counter clock wise. this will stimulate both charkra at the same moment

my triple charkra is similar to the two energy ball movement but requires a bit for focus and practice, even slip up sometimes. take the double energy ball water wheel movement. and select three charkas. say ex the root, navel and solar.

image each charkra gets a energy ball, in fact for a better visual idea draw three ball vertially spaced apart on some paper, those are your charkas. now draw a ciel going through the top and bottom charka and a horizontal line threw the seond/middle charkra.

thsoe lines are the energy body bounce you'll use for the energy balls. you will have 3 energy balls. one for each charka. one will move along the vertial line, thoe other two will go counter clockwise and clock wise along the circle. for better timing they will all hit the charkras at the same time. they will all meeet up together on the left and right courners of the circle.

again if you have trouble seeing this draw it out. draw a circle with a line going threw it sideways. add the three charkras going up and down each hiting the lower and upper point on the circles and the middle part of the line, the line will be your energy bounce path way.

for time the ball with hit each charka at the same time. and they will all meet at the light and right couners .

please add any new discovers

SoulSail
26th November 2011, 09:43 PM
If you want to pull down some serious energy, I've found this helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/Five-Tibetans-Dynamic-Exercises-Personal/dp/1594774447/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322343716&sr=8-2

LiraSM
28th November 2011, 04:05 AM
I like your multi-chakra exercises. I'm going to give them a try.

IronGega
1st December 2011, 01:23 AM
I have another techquines. ingnore the spelling.

I use this mixing elements during my wushus' those are a chinese form of katas, or exercises. basiaclly I take a horse stance. and doing the fist exercises I swtich between two opposing elements. switching from fire/water or earth/air etc. trying to keep it aligned with one side. ex right fist is fire, left fist is water etc.

this next one is a bit more complicated, it requirees a bit of focus and being able to change on the spot. when I do my wu-shus any time I commit to a full block, I use earth energy in the form of a solid block or shield. if I do a form that needs fast movement or acrobatics, or dodging use air/wind energy. deflecting and parrying I use water energy and full offensive attacks use fire energy.

to make that more complex, I may block/use earth energy to sheild an area of my body, ex legs or right side. then usign another part with another element like fire when I throw a punch.

in many forms you attack and block/ parry at the same time. I use fire and earth/water to attack while defending.

Aunt Clair
19th December 2011, 02:36 AM
I tried the water wheel and liked it . I find the instructions for the other exercises confusing. Please elaborate on the use of the lines and three chakras.Thanks.