PDA

View Full Version : I was so skeptic... but I've finally checked out their existence

iadnon
5th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Yes... absolutely, negs exist.

Time ago I bought Bruce's book on self defence. I read it, but I didn't give it any credit (even if I have Bruce on an altar).

For some weeks I've been doing a very strong spiritual practice (lots of NEW; projection, etc...). When entering into a trance state I don't usually have any hypnagogic imagery, but due to the mentioned work the other day I felt and SAW two creatures attacking me. The first one was a huge spider-like humanoid, with long human arms. The second one had a more non defined form.

I must say I felt a bit surprised (not scared). Immediately I embraced my body into a sphere (one of Monroe's exercises) of violet light (I had been having troubles with that colour, that's why I created a Windows 7 theme with lots of pictures in that hue, and after days of seeing it non-intentionally I was able to remember it automatically). If somebody wants it, send me a PM).

Now I'm a bit curious about my own feelings. When I feel mentally weak... is some neg behind that? When I suddenly feel a huge sexual drive... is it because of one of them? The answer is more curious: every time I enter into some sudden mood, I do the sphere thing and it ceases...

Have to investigate more on this... but I wanted to relate to the public.

Zethor
7th December 2011, 04:35 PM
Hi Iadon,

Not sure if this will help but for what its worth I'll share what I experienced of late.

I also find the sphere thing to work I use something similar guess I just call it a force shield however mine for some reason is a pulsing green colour but has never let me down for protection.

That's a good question regarding feeling weaker..I was also thinking about that I felt that before normaly I never realy did any energy work before however once I started at times I felt weaker or even head aches..not used to it perhaps.

Then I read a section Bruce spoke about regarding energy work on this site if I remember correctly how sometimes if not controlled you can draw too much energy from your body more than your absorbing which can causing certain symptoms such as head aches feeling weak etc. So I tried to do less and also try to think of releasing it also which seemed to help.

Regards,

Zethor