PDA

View Full Version : Raising energy level during the Astral/ OBE

Zethor
5th December 2011, 10:44 PM
Hello all,

I was curious the experiences anyone may of had during an OBE / Astral state in regards to
concentration of raising their energy level / meditation whether for protective shield, staying longer in the Astral or simply to transport further in the Astral or other uses etc.

Reason I'm curious is recently an experience during a OBE's for a lack of a better word I phased slightly out trying to flee of the Astral to RTZ to almost back to my body for protection. Which seemed only a few seconds duration however then changed my mind mid way not to leave while also during quickly raising my energy level for a shield protection.

Once I did finish the OBE I still felt that field of energy humming so to speak for 5 or so minutes after the OBE experienced came to an end.
I am curious if we where to meditate in the astral state of mind not just in the real world could it help in increasing our Astral ability's further... or perhaps almost leave the Astral yet not enough to brake the connection completely in order to attain more energy building in both state of planes?

Zethor

CFTraveler
5th December 2011, 11:49 PM
I don't know the answer, but I've done energy work while projected and the (immediate) result was spectacular.

Zethor
6th December 2011, 12:28 AM
Hi CFTravler,

Thanks for the reply, what type did you do & what happend as a result if you don't mind me asking.

Regards,

Zethor

outofbodydude
6th December 2011, 02:30 AM
An effective technique I use to raise my energy state is to spin around at a high speed for several seconds. Many times it will cause a dimensional shift as well. Also, screaming "energy now" at the top of your nonphysical lungs works will have an effect. Doing energy work while out of body is extremely effective at raising energy levels as well.

CFTraveler
6th December 2011, 04:15 AM
Hi CFTravler,

Thanks for the reply, what type did you do & what happend as a result if you don't mind me asking.

Regards,

Zethor I did NEW, and the sensation was like a hundred times stronger than when in the waking state, and when I worked some chakras I could see the energy clairvoyantly, and feel it- the energy felt like 'floaty playdough', whatever that is. It was amazing.

Zethor
6th December 2011, 06:28 AM
Sounds pretty amazing being able to see your energy :) which in turn would be a good level indicator per area
to be able to see and gage it with experiments.
Not familiar with the NEW style..whats the difference / technique ?

Regards,

Zethor

iadnon
6th December 2011, 10:56 AM
You know there's an author called Ophiel, who wrote several books about astral projections and magic. In one of them (Art and practice of astral projection) he explains 4 methods for projecting, one of them being "the body of light" (or so). According to the procedure, you have to create an astral body (not the one created automatically during separation, but another one designed "ad hoc").

So far the story isn't much interesting, but the important thing comes next. That astral double has to be imbued with "energy" or "life" (wouldn't know how to tell). To do so, Ophiel claims that the banishing ritual (of the Golden Dawn) practised by the astral double under the control of its creator does the trick.

It is obvious that before doing that all you have to be able to project yourself so you can see what's going on in the other side. According to the author as you go on with your practice a new body starts to appear when you project. When formed enough you can then start to make him practice the ritual.

The advantage of this all is that you always will have a projectable double, so projections happen more easily, and the double can also be used for other magical purposes.

That's another way to energy-work in the astral...

CFTraveler
6th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Sounds pretty amazing being able to see your energy :) which in turn would be a good level indicator per area
to be able to see and gage it with experiments.
Not familiar with the NEW style..whats the difference / technique ?

Regards,

Zethor NEW is the technique Robert Bruce developed for energy work- tactile stimulation to be used as visualization.
Here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?130-new-energy-ways) is a link to this part of the site.

Zethor
7th December 2011, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the link CFTraveler :) having a look at it now.

Regards

Zethor