PDA

View Full Version : Chronic fatigue

lamommy78
7th December 2011, 07:33 PM
I have posted before about how I have problems with insomnia. It has gotten better, but my energy level just makes me feel like absolute crap every single day. I've had hormone levels checked and they are normal. Ive tried exercise and take vitamins and total green supplements and eat right. What kind of energy work should I be concentrating on to fix this problem? I am so sick and tired of feeling this way.

CFTraveler
7th December 2011, 08:03 PM
I know you already take vitamins, but do you take fish oil supplements and gingko biloba? For some reason combining them in the morning did the trick (not at separate times or with a bunch of other things)- so that's what I do when I start to get run down. Which reminds me, I've got to take my vitamins.

SiriusTraveler
8th December 2011, 01:59 PM
Someone probably gave you this tip already but what works for me is Spirulina. Plain and simple. I used to feel tired to, all day long. With no energy left for nothing when I came home from work. And then i started to excercise a bit again and take Spirulina every day. Im not tired anymore. I can almost certainly say that it did the trick for me. Hope your problem goes away.
Compresses vitamins in solid form is hard for the body to take in so liquid or non-solid form of vitamins are always better if you want to maximise your intake. Just a tip if you didnt know it already :)

Heres hwat I use each morning:
http://www.lifestream.co.nz/Products/Lifestream-Spirulina/Lifestream-Bioactive-Spirulina/default.aspx

regards
Linus

lamommy78
8th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks! Never heard of spirulina bit ill check it out. I do already take fish oil and goblins biloba, but just started a week ago.

*just checked my daily geen vitamin and it contains spirulina. I just started taking them yesterday so we will see how it goes...

LiraSM
9th December 2011, 05:11 AM
You may also wish to look into CorvalenM, which is d-Ribose. You may be able to find a similar thing under another name.

SiriusTraveler
9th December 2011, 07:32 AM
Sounds good and Spirulina really is awesome stuff. All green, no contamination. Just algea! Good luck! :)

stargazer
29th December 2011, 07:32 AM
Sorry about your insomnia! I find that doing energy work as I'm lying awake in bed at night does help with relaxing the body and mind into a place of sleep. Hemisync can be helpful there, too... Journeys out of the Body is lovely and soft and always puts.me.out. If you have a partner, it might even be helpful to put on some hemisync before bed.. i.e. I listen to a laptop on headphones in the other room, then get up and go to bed after I've passed out a few times, heh. Does help me rest better.

Anyways I'm no stranger to chronic fatigue.. I had a micronutrient test done and found that I was deficient in magnesium. I take magnesium (in a calcium form) and B12 regularly for energy. Also great is CoQ10 ... ubiquinone is crucial to energy transportation in the cells. Though the funny thing about taking CoQ10 is that if you take it when you're not deficient and are dragging for other reasons, it does nothing for you, but if you're deficient? You wake up feeling like a new person. Energywork wise I try to focus on whole body NEW motions, as well as filling the first storage center and root chakra... and lots of feet stimulation. Lying awake in bed, and just brushing the bottom of your feet with NEW is a fun RB tip... after about 20 minutes of brushing I get massive strobing in other chakras and usually end up conking out to some awesome visuals.